Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pharmacy Vs Nursing! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacy Vs Nursing! (28519 Views)

How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. / Pharmaceutical Biochemistry And Pharmacy, Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by dmediator555(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please I need your sincere advise. As a science student and already a health worker I intend to further with a discplince I won't regret. My choice lies between nursing and pharmacy to be precise. Both would take same number of years in study. Cost effective in both are almost the same if not same , which includes tuition,materials and so on based on the school of choice. I always have passion for things regards health which bring both in focus.
My challenge is life after school. Which of the two is more lucrative and less time consuming when I start working because I would need quality time for myself and family.
Please, I need advise from people with experience in any of these fields. Thanks
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nursing is more lucrative anywhere in the world. Google best health paying jobs.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by dmediator555(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
ledafaze:
Nursing is more lucrative anywhere in the world. Google best health paying jobs.

Tans Ledafaze! Please what about time consuming and all that , that will keep you away from your family?
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by dmediator555(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
ledafaze:

Thanks Ledafaze! Please what about time consuming and all that , that will keep you away from your family?
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
dmediator555:

Thanks Ledafaze! Please what about time consuming and all that , that will keep you away from your family?

I Like that... already thinking about the family. But it is all about schedule. Even some pharmacy runs overnight...
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by sogodihno: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2014
ledafaze:

Ahah! dz lies u are sharing dia's God o
@Op, use ur phone and google it, dont let anybody be given u wrong information here. Pharmacy is very very far from Nursing.
*About the no of places u can work
*Pharmacy is the only course that u dont need to write employment letter if u like, before working
*In Nigeria, the starting salary is very different
*The only salary higher than dat of pharmacist in hospital is that of doctor,
*The higher the scarcity the higher the demand, only 12-14 universities offer pharmacy in Nigeria, compare to Nursing that's offer almost by all institutions
* As a pharmacist u can work in hospital, lecture, community, regulatory, industries etc compare to Nursing dt's only hospital and probably lectures.

NOTE:: @ Op These are not enough reasons to go to pharmacy, follows ur heart, not money. seek wia u will find fulfilment.
But never compare Pharmacy and an Nursing. They are completely different even in UK,USA and all over the world

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Tycoon4(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2014
ledafaze:

Tell me a country in the world, where a Nurse earns more than a Pharmacist and i'll consider dumping my B.Pharm cert in the trash.

@OP just follow your heart, if its about how lucrative; its Pharmacy no doubt! But still follow your heart

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by idu1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
dmediator555:
Please I need your sincere advise. As a science student and already a health worker I intend to further with a discplince I won't regret. My choice lies between nursing and pharmacy to be precise. Both would take same number of years in study. Cost effective in both are almost the same if not same , which includes tuition,materials and so on based on the school of choice. I always have passion for things regards health which bring both in focus.
My challenge is life after school. Which of the two is more lucrative and less time consuming when I start working because I would need quality time for myself and family.
Please, I need advise from people with experience in any of these fields. Thanks
forget nursing and go for pharmacy. I am a health worker, i know what am saying. Pharmacy is independent, u can establish your own pharm and there other countless opportunity available for u too. Nursing has opportunity too but dont u think about there attachment to doctors order? That's my own advise o. For me is pharmacy and i think is best for u.........
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
sogodihno:

@Op, use ur phone and google it, dont let anybody be given u wrong information here. Pharmacy is very very far from Nursing.
*Pharmacy is the only course that u dont need to write employment letter if u like, before working
*The higher the scarcity the higher the demand, only 12-14 universities offer pharmacy in Nigeria, compare to Nursing that's offer almost by all institutions
* As a pharmacist u can work in hospital, lecture, community, regulatory, industries etc compare to Nursing dt's only hospital and probably lectures.

NOTE:: @ Op These are not enough reasons to go to pharmacy, follows ur heart, not money. seek wia u will find fulfilment.
But never compare Pharmacy and an Nursing. They are completely different even in UK,USA and all over the world
I expect that you argue with facts and not on emotion(?) . I will address your points one after the other.
. You may as well choose not to write an employment letter in every other job besides pharmacy. My current job was via a phone call and I'm not a pharmacist!
. If you dont mind, can you tell me the difference between the salary of a physiotherapist and a pharmacist?. Do you know anything about the CONHESS?
. the salary of a doctor is higher than every other health worker simply Cos they're placed on CONMESS, while the pharmacists who are not different from the physiotherapist, the optometist, and a nursing degree holder are placed on CONHESS, SAME LEVEL.
. YOU are wrong here bro. Not all universities offer nursing in Nigeria, infact, it's only 22.
. A nurse can likewise work in a hospital, community, private bussiness... Infact, can own a hospital. .. Can lecture and can diversify into Public health which I don't think is opened to pharmacists.
And in many a country, your bsc Pharmacy is not recognized again, so can you re-argue with more baseful facts mister?

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Bukkiminat(f): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
sogodihno:

i love this boss,abeg help me tel dem o

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
If you want a lucrative one, go for Pharmacy.
If you want less time consuming one, go for Nursing.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samakinr:

I expect that you argue with facts and not on emotion(?) . I will address your points one after the other.
. You may as well choose not to write an employment letter in every other job besides pharmacy. My current job was via a phone call and I'm not a pharmacist!
. If you dont mind, can you tell me the difference between the salary of a physiotherapist and a pharmacist?. Do you know anything about the CONHESS?
. the salary of a doctor is higher than every other health worker simply Cos they're placed on CONMESS, while the pharmacists who are not different from the physiotherapist, the optometist, and a nursing degree holder are placed on CONHESS, SAME LEVEL.
. YOU are wrong here bro. Not all universities offer nursing in Nigeria, infact, it's only 22.
. A nurse can likewise work in a hospital, community, private bussiness... Infact, can own a hospital. .. Can lecture and can diversify into Public health which I don't think is opened to pharmacists.
And in many a country, your bsc Pharmacy is not recognized again, so can you re-argue with more baseful facts mister?
please don't say what you don't know; the B. Pharm is still accepted in almost all country and hey, you can get your Pharm. D while working with your B. Pharm under 3years.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by sogodihno: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samakinr:

I dont want want to go into details before, but u want me do do dat now;
*A fresh graduate in pharmacy start at CONHESS 9 while Fresh graduate of Nursing[degree] start at CONHESS 7.
*What i mean by not writing employnent letter is, it's very easy for pharmacist to start up their own business than any other course. Nurse has to wait for hospital
*Pharmacist do internship, where dey wil av started collecting cool cash, Nurses dont do, at least for now.
*community pharmacist, where u av ur drug store, do u av d idea of how much dey make per week?. i was opportuned to work in one during d break, i bet u, even consultant doctors dont make dat per week let alone matron or nurse
*And u talking about B.sc pharmacy, what is the meaning of MBBS? it means Bachelor of Medicine and surgery u can as well say dat it's not recognised outside the country because it's not a doctor of medicine as obtainable in USA.
Listen, if a Nigerian pharmacist want to practise in UK all u need to do is to register and pass OSPAP[just like doctor's USMLE for USA] and den a year intership and den u are gud to go. Even in USA dia are still some states offering B. pharm.
*In USA and UK, pharmacist is the next best paying health workers after doctors, Google is ur friend here.
Let me stop here, if u are a Nurse, i believe u urself know the truth. but if u are not, walk up to any of them[Nurses] and ask dem. dey wil tell u more. I know many of dem and i av many of dem as friend.
Pharmacy and Nursing are not mate, my brother.

Lastly, it's not about money. it's about being fulfilled. it's wat u av passion for. dia are many unhappy pharmacist,doctors, nurses etc. Do wat u are happy doing

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
sogodihno:

I dont want want to go into details before, but u want me do do dat now;
*A fresh graduate in pharmacy start at CONHESS 9 while Fresh graduate of Nursing[degree] start at CONHESS 7.
*What i mean by not writing employnent letter is, it's very easy for pharmacist to start up their own business than any other course. Nurse has to wait for hospital
*Pharmacist do internship, where dey wil av started collecting cool cash, Nurses dont do, at least for now.
*community pharmacist, where u av ur drug store, do u av d idea of how much dey make per week?. i was opportuned to work in one during d break, i bet u, even consultant doctors dont make dat per week let alone matron or nurse
*And u talking about B.sc pharmacy, what is the meaning of MBBS? it means Bachelor of Medicine and surgery u can as well say dat it's not recognised outside the country because it's not a doctor of medicine as obtainable in USA.
Listen, if a Nigerian pharmacist want to practise in UK all u need to do is to register and pass OSPAP[just like doctor's USMLE for USA] and den a year intership and den u are gud to go. Even in USA dia are still some states offering B. pharm.
*In USA and UK, pharmacist is the next best paying health workers after doctors, Google is ur friend here.
Let me stop here, if u are a Nurse, i believe u urself know the truth. but if u are not, walk up to any of them[Nurses] and ask dem. dey wil tell u more. I know many of dem and i av many of dem as friend.
Pharmacy and Nursing are not mate, my brother.

Lastly, it's not about money. it's about being fulfilled. it's wat u av passion for. dia are many unhappy pharmacist,doctors, nurses etc. Do wat u are happy doing
How many states in the us still receive a Bsc pharmacy degree?
I see your jaundiced submission up there.. I know its all a defence mechanism, carry on
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samgreguc:

please don't say what you don't know; the B. Pharm is still accepted in almost all country and hey, you can get your Pharm. D while working with your B. Pharm under 3years.
Really?... It seems you're living in a different world
"A Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) is a professional doctor degree in pharmacy. In some countries, it is a first professional degree, and a prerequisite for licensing to exercise the profession of Pharmacist. The first Pharm.D. program was established at the University of Southern California School of Pharmacy in Los Angeles, California in 1950.[1]"
In the United States of America, students graduating after January 1, 2003, must complete a doctor of pharmacy degree to become a licensed pharmacist. This same requirement has been coming into place in other countries such as Canada and France.
In South Korea, the new six-year program in pharmacy education has been in effect since 2011.
The Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree (Danish: cand.pharm.) takes two years longer — a total of five years. To work as a pharmacist in a pharmacy in Denmark, the MPharm degree is required.The Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree (Danish: cand.pharm.) takes two years longer — a total of five years. To work as a pharmacist in a pharmacy in Denmark, the MPharm degree is required.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samgreguc:

"A Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) is a professional doctor degree in pharmacy. In some countries, it is a first professional degree, and a prerequisite for licensing to exercise the profession of Pharmacist. The first Pharm.D. program was established at the University of Southern California School of Pharmacy in Los Angeles, California in 1950.[1]"
In the United States of America, students graduating after January 1, 2003, must complete a doctor of pharmacy degree to become a licensed pharmacist. This same requirement has been coming into place in other countries such as Canada and France.
In South Korea, the new six-year program in pharmacy education has been in effect since 2011.
The Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree (Danish: cand.pharm.) takes two years longer — a total of five years. To work as a pharmacist in a pharmacy in Denmark, the MPharm degree is required.The Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree (Danish: cand.pharm.) takes two years longer — a total of five years. To work as a pharmacist in a pharmacy in Denmark, the MPharm degree is required.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by sogodihno: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samakinr:

How many states in the us still receive a Bsc pharmacy degree?
I see your jaundiced submission up there.. I know its all a defence mechanism, carry on

Ah! Defence? who is attacking? who is defending?
Jaundiced submission? what is it dat, i have stated above, that is incorrect?
it's seems u are really ignorant of these tins. [sorry! if it sound as insult, i dont mean to] but Google about health career in the world and Nigeria wont hurt, or beta still asking Health professionals themselves. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samgreguc:

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
sogodihno:

Ah! Defence? who is attacking? who is defending?
Jaundiced submission? what is it dat, i have stated above, that is incorrect?
it's seems u are really ignorant of these tins. [sorry! if it sound as insult, i dont mean to] but Google about health career in the world and Nigeria wont hurt, or beta still asking Health professionals themselves. Thanks
Seems you dont know who you're talking to.. . Do you think he's just a random guy spewing out rubbish?. I'd never said pharmacy is never good but I'm telling you that even in the US, it's rate third behind nursing (2nd), and dentistry (ist).
Dentist
(8.2 out of 10)
As Dr. Seuss once wrote, “Teeth are always in style.” Dentists surely think so. They make their living diagnosing and treating our teeth and gums, and counseling us on how to maintain good oral health. This profession is expected to add 23,300 new jobs up to the year 2022.
Full Review | Salary Details | Available Jobs
Nurse Practitioner
(8.1 out of 10)
It’s a nurse practitioner’s array of capabilities, coupled with the fact they can work independently of physicians when treating patients, that makes our No. 2 Health Care Job an attractive career choice. The BLS predicts 37,100 new positions for these professionals between 2012 and 2022.
Pharmacist
(8.1 out of 10)
Pharmacists mix technical, organizational and people skills in a customer service environment. Each day, more than 281,560 pharmacists dispense medicine and advice to patients at hospitals and retail chains. The profession is expected to grow 14.5 percent by 2022.
Registered Nurse
(8.0 out of 10)
Nursing is an indispensable profession in health care; one where workers are almost always needed. This year is no different, as the BLS anticipates 19.4 percent employment growth in this field between 2012 and 2022.
Physical Therapist
(7.9 out of 10)
A physical therapist’s job description might include helping a paralytic regain mobility or a cancer survivor renew his or her strength. The profession is expected to grow 36 percent by 2022.
Physician
(7.8 out of 10)
Physicians are at the top of the health care food chain – it’s their responsibility to diagnose and treat patients, and instruct on proper diet, hygiene and disease prevention. Like other jobs in this industry, physicians will see abundant job growth. The BLS forecasts 123,300 new job openings for physicians from 2012 to 2022.
You can visit this site to learn more, then quote me later
http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/rankings/best-healthcare-jobs

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Samakinr:

Seems you dont know who you're talking to.. . Do you think he's just a random guy spewing out rubbish?. I'd never said pharmacy is never good but I'm telling you that even in the US, it's rate third behind nursing (2nd), and dentistry (ist).
Dentist
(8.2 out of 10)
As Dr. Seuss once wrote, “Teeth are always in style.” Dentists surely think so. They make their living diagnosing and treating our teeth and gums, and counseling us on how to maintain good oral health. This profession is expected to add 23,300 new jobs up to the year 2022.
Nurse Practitioner
(8.1 out of 10)
It’s a nurse practitioner’s array of capabilities, coupled with the fact they can work independently of physicians when treating patients, that makes our No. 2 Health Care Job an attractive career choice. The BLS predicts 37,100 new positions for these professionals between 2012 and 2022.
Pharmacist
(8.1 out of 10)
Pharmacists mix technical, organizational and people skills in a customer service environment. Each day, more than 281,560 pharmacists dispense medicine and advice to patients at hospitals and retail chains. The profession is expected to grow 14.5 percent by 2022.
Registered Nurse
(8.0 out of 10)
Nursing is an indispensable profession in health care; one where workers are almost always needed. This year is no different, as the BLS anticipates 19.4 percent employment growth in this field between 2012 and 2022.
Physical Therapist
(7.9 out of 10)
A physical therapist’s job description might include helping a paralytic regain mobility or a cancer survivor renew his or her strength. The profession is expected to grow 36 percent by 2022.
Physician
(7.8 out of 10)
Physicians are at the top of the health care food chain – it’s their responsibility to diagnose and treat patients, and instruct on proper diet, hygiene and disease prevention. Like other jobs in this industry, physicians will see abundant job growth. The BLS forecasts 123,300 new job openings for physicians from 2012 to 2022.
You can visit this site to learn more, then quote me later
http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/rankings/best-healthcare-jobs
well, do you know that Nurse practioner is different from Registered Nurse?
What we have here is Registered Nurse which is ranked 4th below Pharmacy.
BTW, whats the criteria for that ranking pls?
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Samakinr:

lol. . . . Diff world?
Jst tell me if I was wrong in the post you quoted.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Everyone aims growing.
The fact that Nigeria still run B. Pharm doesn't mean you can't get Pharm. D. It's very simple getting it.
And talking of Masters (M. Pharm), when you get it can you compare the financial benefit to the RN? Never!
OP again I say unto you, if you want to follow money, go for Pharmacy and if you want to follow less time consumer, go for Nursing.
Though, YOUR PASSION MATTERS ALOT BECAUSE, YOU WILL HARDLY SCALE THROUGH(esp. Pharmacy) IF THE PASSION ISN'T THERE.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2014
Samgreguc:

well, do you know that Nurse practioner is different from Registered Nurse?
What we have here is Registered Nurse which is ranked 4th below Pharmacy.
BTW, whats the criteria for that ranking pls?
What's the difference between a Nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Methink both are nurses. I mean, can you explain wether both are not a nursing profession....
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Samakinr:

What's the difference between a Nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Methink both are nurses. I mean, can you explain wether both are not a nursing profession....
dnt 4get how you were quick to condemn b.pharm in Nigeria. So, also am telling u dat the nurses at professional level in Nigeria are RN(Registered Nurse) and not NP(Nurse practitioner).
A Nurse Practioner can to some extent displace the Physician in it's surgical role.
I think some states either in US or UK makes use of NP. .(not sure bt, somethg like that).
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Samgreguc:

dnt 4get how you were quick to condemn b.pharm in Nigeria. So, also am telling u dat the nurses at professional level in Nigeria are RN(Registered Nurse) and not NP(Nurse practitioner).
A Nurse Practioner can to some extent displace the Physician in it's surgical role.
I think some states either in US or UK makes use of NP. .(not sure bt, somethg like that).
Alright bro, I get your point... At least our arguments must have revealed some info... cool
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by dmediator555(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Samgreguc:
Everyone aims growing.
The fact that Nigeria still run B. Pharm doesn't mean you can't get Pharm. D. It's very simple getting it.
And talking of Masters (M. Pharm), when you get it can you compare the financial benefit to the RN? Never!
OP again I say unto you, if you want to follow money, go for Pharmacy and if you want to follow less time consumer, go for Nursing.
Though, YOUR PASSION MATTERS ALOT BECAUSE, YOU WILL HARDLY SCALE THROUGH(esp. Pharmacy) IF THE PASSION ISN'T THERE.

Good bless u! Am so touched by this your genuine statement . Thanks
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Samakinr:

Alright bro, I get your point... At least our arguments must have revealed some info... cool
yea.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
dmediator555:

Good bless u! Am so touched by this your genuine statement . Thanks
uwlcum. . Good luck in the choice you make.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
ledafaze:
Lol.. anyone can be a nurse, I have seen people with degrees in arts change to nursing... but not everyone can be a doctor or pharmacist. That is why there remunerations are wide apart.

In Canada, entry level nurses make $40-50k per year, while entry level pharmacist make over $100k a year. You can see the difference is clear.

Even in Nigerian government hospitals, pharm starts from around 140k, I think nursing starts around 70-80k/month.
Pharm and doctors can also set up their own private practice but nurses can't, only done illegally in Nigeria.

@op, you also need to be very brilliant to scale through pharmacy school, pharmacy is not for every tom dick n harry, infact in the USA, you would need a first degree in the sciences with top grades before pharmacy school would consider your application for admission. na you know your capability.

In comparing likes for likes in the health sector. Everywhere in the world, in terms of pay, after doctors(including dentist), the next in line are pharmacist, then physios. Laboratory scientist, dieticians, respiratory therapist e.t.c even earn more than nurses if we place them all on same level.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Samakinr:

nursing practitioners are nurses with years of experience and higher degrees which places them in higher roles.
It's best to compare likes for likes. e.g like comparing a nurse practitioner to a director of pharmacy...

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
saxywale:

Lol.. anyone can be a nurse, I have seen people with degrees in arts change to nursing... but not everyone can be a doctor or pharmacist. That is why there remunerations are wide apart.

In Canada, entry level nurses make $40-50k per year, while entry level pharmacist make over $100k a year. You can see the difference is clear.

Even in Nigerian government hospitals, pharm starts from around 140k, I think nursing starts around 70-80k/month.
Pharm and doctors can also set up their own private practice but nurses can't, only done illegally in Nigeria.

@op, you also need to be very brilliant to scale through pharmacy school, pharmacy is not for every tom dick n harry, infact in the USA, you would need a first degree in the sciences with top grades before pharmacy school would consider your application for admission. na you know your capability.

In comparing likes for likes in the health sector. Everywhere in the world, in terms of pay, after doctors(including dentist), the next in line are pharmacist, then physios. Laboratory scientist, dieticians, respiratory therapist e.t.c even earn more than nurses if we place them all on same level.

Remember, she is an african lady...

I rest my case
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing! by Samgreguc(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
ledafaze:

Remember, she is an african lady...

I rest my case
**confused** who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss / Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.