Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (45805 Views)

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant / Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? / Murderous And Mindless Buhari/APC Has Reached A New All Time Low !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
alaoeri:
Why is it now that election is around the corner & not six months ago?
PDP = BOKO HARAM

I wonder why they wait a little too long to work this thing out. Me thinks its election gimmicks.

I wipe for people who unfortunately lost their lives triggered by BH bombs. A human life is very sacred. Let's join hands to preserve it.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by gulfer: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
trulygirl:
I wonder why they left it this late or maybe the fear of #buhari is the beginning of wisdom. All we want is a better Nigeria doesn't matter who win 2015 just a better Nigeria.

Youths in the house say #NO to these old politicians. Am hoping to see a 20 - 30years old person in the House of Rep come 2015 otherwise the youths in Nigeria are total failure. instead of channeling our energy on voting out this old cargos we are here on social media playing to the tunes from the drums of the people we have been hearing their name since we were in our mothers womb angry angry shocked shocked

Throw your HAT in, btw; how old are you
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by loswhite(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Yes GEJ did, that is what a true patriot does for his country.

President Yar'dua sent him to the creek to get the job done.
so it was sent they sent him? Clearly u don't understand your own statement
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by junel: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Enough of all this stories, if federal Government is useing boko haram sect to do business or politics they should let us know.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by poj(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hope this is real, better late than never. election tinz i suspect
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Fxwarrior: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is what Gen Buhari would have achieved for his beloved country had he accepted to mediate on Bokoharam behalf in Saudi Arabia when they nominated him.

We have lost unaccountable innocent Nigerians and properties worth billions of dollars including the defence budget wasted in the fight against these monsters, only for the selfish Buhari to borrow money to contest for president of a country he refused to sacrifice a little for its citizens.

Say no to Buhari, he is too selfish.

Nigerians and their short circuit brains. Were you not there and am sure you also called Buhari BH sponsor. Even made so when they nominated him. Now you are saying he should spoken as their representative.
You dey reason at all?

6 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by henryobinna(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Idrismusty97:
wow! Goodnews! But for how long? And i hope this isn't some mere election stunts. Nevertheless Kudos to the government and our gallant Army. Hoping this will be the permanent end to Boko haram and insurgency in the country.
you think cease fire can end boko haram?
ok what happens to our LGAs they've made their caliphate?
are they gonna vacate there for us?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by feedthenation(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
But GEJ and his media spokesmen said many times they won't negotiate with Boko Haram.
Also it has been peddled several times that Boko Haram is APC, does that mean the government will provide the names of the Boko Haram sponsors?

Why the sudden change of action?

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
I am not comFokable with this news,I smell something. 2015 erec-tion on my mind. Naija and wuruwuru since 18BC

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
WTF?!?!? So no 1 gets persecuted for their deadly crimes? No one goes to jail for murder, genocide and killing of christians in the north? They jst shake hands and it's all over?!?! WTF!!angry angryWalahi there is a God watching all dese injustice play out in IMAX 70mm film and his judgement and vengance is coming
angry

and sum1 will tell me O.I.C Is not part of dis

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by oseiwe(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
After Shekau die, BH decided to fly abroad and called the nigerian govt officials for negotiation!
Ayav hear, I'm only looking for a bank to loan me election money.
Lest I forget, has the money seized in SA been returned?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Ngwakwe: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
loswhite:
so it was sent they sent him? Clearly u don't understand your own statement

The FG agreed to negotiate with Bokoharam according to what Gen Buhari had wanted.

In the course of building trust between the two parties, Bokoharam nominated the peoples General to stand for them which the FG agreed but Buhari, the acclaimed peoples general declined, that was the end of the trust building phase that heralded extraordinary wave of terror unleashed on this country.

Buhari is too selfish and just after his media packaged images.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by kraftykc(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Yes GEJ did, that is what a true patriot does for his country.

President Yar'dua sent him to the creek to get the job done.

You ... no fit read wetin you write abi your English just sad like that?

If GEJ negotiates FOR MEND it means he was part of MEND, what you are looking to is he negotiated WITH. Diction dude, learn it.

@OP, I am just glad for the girls...no magic will however make me vote GEJ. I will take their and still vote GMB.

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
poj:
I hope this is real, better late than never. election tinz i suspect
yes now,na because of erec-tion
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by experimentist: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is what Gen Buhari would have achieved for his beloved country had he accepted to mediate on Bokoharam behalf in Saudi Arabia when they nominated him.

We have lost unaccountable innocent Nigerians and properties worth billions of dollars including the defence budget wasted in the fight against these monsters, only for the selfish Buhari to borrow money to contest for president of a country he refused to sacrifice a little for its citizens.

your father selfish! So that you and your goons will tag him a boko haram leader and sponsor abi! Thunder blast your black stinky assss!

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
junel:
Enough of all this stories, if federal Government is useing boko haram sect to do business or politics they should let us know.
omo na so he be o
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by kingphilip(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
feedthenation:
But GEJ and his media spokesmen said many times they won't negotiate with Boko Haram.
Also it has been peddled several times that Boko Haram is APC, does that mean the government will provide the names of the Boko Haram sponsors?

please which media are u talking about? from the same media he said that if they decide to come to the negotiation table they'll consider their plight n probably agree to their demands

I can vividly remember he said he cannot negotiate with faceless individuals that they should choose representatives who will negotiate for them

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Ngwakwe: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
kraftykc:

You ... no fit read wetin you write abi your English just sad like that?

If GEJ negotiates FOR MEND it means he was part of MEND, what you are looking to is he negotiated WITH. Diction dude, learn it.

@OP, I am just glad for the girls...no magic will however make me vote GEJ. I will take their and still vote GMB.

Negotiating on Federal Government behalf doesn't make him a Militant/Terrorist

Did the above stop Goodluck Jonathan from winning 2011 presidential election?

The answer to the above question is capital NO because Nigerians are not fools.

We appreciate patriotism when we see one.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by trulygirl: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
gulfer:
Throw your HAT in, btw; how old are you
33years Old bro!!!! grin
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by izzo22: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

you took the words out my fingers....God bless u and don't mind those fool trying to shout u down
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Godfullsam(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
They better cease fire or else... Fire will cease them angry
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by ayukdaboss(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I thought Buhari was the sponsor of Bokoharam? Why is there a ceasefire now? Or maybe he's tired of discrediting GEJs government using BH? You tell me...

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by experimentist: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oga Gej has finally decide to call his goons to order.. Oya #BBOG
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Hostermipo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
but they still gat all the weapons
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by experimentist: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes now,na because of erec-tion
dem wan start to fuckkkk abi
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Sharrap! Had he accepted that offer it is people like you that would come out to start calling him names like "boko leader, etc" Leave Buhari out of this abeg you.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Mogidi: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
feedthenation:

If GEJ negotiates wahala, if he chooses not to negotiate wahala. Are your people not tired of killing baboons already?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by gebest: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good jab
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Demichaels: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
trulygirl:
The Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh, has therefore ordered all service chiefs to comply with the ceasefire agreement between Nigeria and Boko Haram in all theaters of operations.

The Principal Private Secretary to the President, Ambassador Hassan Tukur, met with Chadian Government officials as well as representatives of the Boko Haram sect in N’Djamena, Chad on Friday morning.

Securing the release of the 219 Chibok girls abducted by Boko Haram was a major part of the discussions.

The Boko Haram sect was represented by Danladi Ahmadu at the meeting.

Details to come….

sources

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/10/17/nigeria-reaches-ceasefire-agreement-with-boko-haram-sect/

war does not determine who is right but who is left. I still believe in the power of dialogue
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Lordlexyy: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Earlier analysis and commentaries made references to what is unfolding now. It was opined that election year will come with lots of drama including the unconditional surrendering of boko haramites and the release of the chibok girls. This is too timely not to raise suspicion on who is really responsible for the countless death of innocent northerners and the near collapse of its economy as a result of this war. Those who accused Buhari of complicity can bury their head in shame as the report if true just prove his innocence. May the story be true. God help us all and our nation.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Mogidi: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I thought Buhari was the sponsor of Bokoharam? Why is there a ceasefire now? Or maybe he's tired of discrediting GEJs government using BH? You tell me...

I think Buhari wants another shot at the presidential election again. Expect a return of a more deadly boko haram next year after Buhari's defeat.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Godfullsam(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=Ngwakwe post=27223538]

....and if he accepted the offer and sacrifice a little for his citizens ppl like you will be the first to call him a boko pay master. Smh for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.