Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (71305 Views)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Familyfirst: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
- Bisi Adewale

Many Ladies are known to base their marital decisions on things that will not endure a life-time. These have led many of them into wrong marriages and life time bondage. We need to identify and deal with them:
1) HEIGHT: Every girl’s dream is to marry a tall, dark guy with a baritone voice; I wonder where they got the idea that tall guys are better in marriage. Hey Girls, tall guy can give you tall problems; it is not the height that matters but the depth of the guy in God and in character.

2) MUSCLE: [/b]Muscular and heavy looking guys are also lucky, they are seen to be good suitors, and girls do say "they look manly" "they look like real men". Sorry Girls, muscles do not make a real man, character and ability to shoulder responsibility do. A guy with muscle without character will use his muscles to deal with you and batter your beautiful face.

[b]3) A WELL SET HOUSE
: A guy with a well set house is the dream of any girl any day. Many girls will throw caution into the wind to grab a man who have a house with King size; beautiful Italian Settee, micro wave oven, well stock freezer, home theater, refrigerator, gas cooker, Plasma TV,6 by 6 bed, well stuff Kitchen, Dining table, washing machine, dish washers, split unit air conditioner etc is a dream catch for girls any day. Sorry girl, a well set house is good but it may be a well set trouble if the guy is not a man of character, manners or discretion, he will make the house look like a prison yard for you.

4) FAT BANK ACCOUNT: Girls are fond of trying to know how rich a guy is by checking the guy’s phones for bank alerts. They joyfully decide to marry a guy when they discover the guy is very rich with fat Bank balance. What a mistake? They don't want to know where the money is coming from; they don't even want to know what the guy does for a living. What concerns them is the money that is available to be spent. Many girls ended up finding themselves entangled for life in this kind of situation, don’t base your marriage on GREED, it won't turn to GREEN.

5) PLACE OF WORK: Some of our girls are in the habit of making marital decision base on the place a guy works. You dare not talk of marriage to them if you are a Teacher or civil servant. You dare not propose them if you are working with a small firm, or one man business. What an error? Girls note that, that a guy works in ACCESS BANK does not mean he will give you ACCESS to his heart or peace of mind. A guy that works in SHELL may put your life in a SHELL forever, you may not be the FIRST in the life of a guy that works in FIRST BANK, a guy that work in GUARANTEE TRUST BANK may not GUARANTEE your future. He may be working in NESTLE but not SETTLE you at home, So it is not about where he is working but about who is working in Him, God or devil.

Read more from......http://totalfamilylife.com/2014/10/12-wrong-things-girls-check-before-marrying-a-guy/

104 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hian!! NL counterthreading since 1400BC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
If I hear say I settle for short man.
#Hemustbetallorforgetit# grin

27 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by major466(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
You made a mistake Op. Item no.4 should be topping the list. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by MzAmanda(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.
Lol...babe calm down

9 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by major466(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
What if he's very short but with billions in 5 different bank account? grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
They are not totally wrong, what could be wrong is making them a priority.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by solomonbrown64: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
.....Gals be like, "if you aint TALL,RICH and SEXY".....
forget it......

4 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by skentelelady(f): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
A serious dude should not even disclose how fat his account is to a lady he wants to date. This will enable him to know how materialistic the girl is

Some guys that do such dnt really have serious intentions while some serious ones feel money can buy love

Be wise smiley

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by moscobabs(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
pm me baby

25 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Dbestmax(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Let dem make more list...mtcheww DRINKING HARP .... My hapinez

8 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:
They are not totally wrong, what could be wrong is making them a priority.
Yeah, u are right. Nothing wrong with having preferences, the wrong thing is actually being obsessed over it and making it a priority. I for one prefer a slim girl over a fat girl, that doesnt mean, I can't marry a fat girl.

23 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
moscobabs:

pm me baby
I would but I'm going for tall, muscular and fat bank account. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by braine(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

You peeple jes like to beef us. Wetin we do una? What you don't know is that we short men do it better, just name it. And we even end up with even better wives more. So you cannot intimidate us. tongue #TeamShortMen cool

Vivly:
I would but I'm going for tall, muscular and fat bank account. Sorry.

And you, keep dreaming.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tho am a guy... Ion rili see anyfin rong in all diz facts u juz pointd out.. Errgurl has a tatse...nd shld,under no circumstance settle 4 nofin less. #juzSaying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by passionate88: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
This thread... Giving hope to short broke guys like me... angry grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:
lol....short men no be human beign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
braine:

We short men do it better, just name it. And we end up with even better wives. So you cannot
Wake up Short guy equals plenty waahala tongue
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
sameer1212:
lol....short men no be human beign
They are but not for me.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by braine(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

Wake up Short guy equals plenty waahala tongue

How you take know? You never do any of us before na... cheesy
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

They are but not for me.
undecided
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
braine:

How you take know? You never do any of us before na... cheesy
I knew guys who were eyeing me then, short guys with plenty wahaala.
Plus inferiority complex choking them each time I get to Hang out With some of them.
I want very tall kids btw.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by natureblack(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
I think a fat bank account is the priority. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
sameer1212:
undecided

Sorry oo
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by GoodBoi1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hehehe... Op wants to destroy some girls belief system? This page's got potential

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

Sorry oo
lolz.... i am nt a short guy
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by heavenmade(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Only if they would understand
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz.... i am nt a short guy
5'7 is short for a guy.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

5'7 is short for a guy.
lmao did i told u dat i am 5'7

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
sameer1212:
lmao did i told u dat i am 5'7
grin was judging by your grammer sha.

Just curious, Do girls get excited/wet when a short finger caresses them?

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.