Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians (7401 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue! / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by yazach: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
true2god:
In this modern age and time I dont need to attend any mandarass (sorry if I didnt spell it correctly) or islamic school to know the fundamentals of islamic teachings. Both the koran and the ha-death are well downloaded for even a layman to read.

You can do yourself a favour by cross-referencing any ha-death i posted if they are true or false.

Muslims always hiding or masking the muderous and inhuman instrutions of alllh from we infidels, thank God for the internet.
Oh!! I taught you said you are a guru in hadith not knowing that you just copy from anti Islam sites and paste them. Even with that, you are still lacking behind in ordinary copy paste in this modern age or should I say your internet facility can not browse through prophet Muhammed's(alaihi salam) miracles?
Well thanks to Rilwayne001, he has given you what you need to know regarding our Prophet's miracles just read through
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by yazach: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
By the way where is malvisguy212 who can only perform 3 out of 5 miracles Jesus mentioned for a person to be of him?

Chai, this man is going to be denied by Jesus unless he drink conc H2SO4 and carry a life python
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

@BOLDED...grin grin

He has been collecting money from his students to cover the project supervision grin ;Dlol.
I paid 5k when i wrote mine back then in school (he was'nt my supervisor though) undecided

Don't expect him to finish the supervision soon grin grin grin

....Lmao..!

LOLZ MAKE WE WAIT MAYBE WHEN JESUS COME BACK HE WILL RESPOND grin grin grin

THIS QUOTE IS TALKING TO HIM

A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies becomes
unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else,
and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others.
When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love,
and, in order to divert himself, having no love in him, he yields
to his impulses, indulges in the lowest forms of pleasure, and
behaves in the end like an animal.
And it all comes from lying
– lying to others and to him self. "

Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky, Russian author.

THE PROBLEM OF THOSE GUYS IS THAT THEY DONT WANT TOLISTEN TO THE TRUTH THEY ARE TRAINED WITH LIES

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Rilwayne001: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
^^ LOL
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Rilwayne001: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
yazach:

Oh!! I taught you said you are a guru in hadith not knowing that you just copy from anti Islam sites and paste them. Even with that, you are still lacking behind in ordinary copy paste in this modern age or should I say your internet facility can not browse through prophet Muhammed's(alaihi salam) miracles?
Well thanks to Rilwayne001, he has given you what you need to know regarding our Prophet's miracles just read through

Abdusalam rather!

One thing about these reprobates is that wether the prophet perform miracle or not, they will still call him names, upon all the miracles performed by moses (his staff turning to snake and eating other socerers snake, his splitting of the sea for isrealites to pass and many other astounding miracles like that) did they still believe God? Did'nt they go after other gods? thereby making Moses miracle useless in conveying Gods message to them.

How about Jesus? upon all his miracle, did they still believe him? if his miracle was convincing enough will they sought to kill him? Definitely miracle is not enough to convince human being to believe in God.

So wether muhammad show them miracle such has that of jesus,moses and othrr prophet or not, they will remain reprobates. But the tidings of the Quran is much more than a physical miracle.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by emmyrabson(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls stay on the topic.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by tartar9(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
hisblud:
this caught my attention. Pls not to digress the topic, pls apart from koran and hadith, which 'other' is the revelation of allah?
your question answered it.I said the Quran is not the only source of revelation.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

angry
sorry for the post abeg, it was not good of me, I shouldn't have said that, I apologize to all the Muslims.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
imas:

sorry for the post abeg, it was not good of me, I shouldn't have said that, I apologize to all the Muslims.

Apology accepted!

But you have to watch what you say atimes.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

this has been answered go to te other ted you ran away from and deend it............
i have explain this for you i gave you proof than all christias and paul are antichrist that and muslim is the true christ folower and all prophets in the scripture preahes islam

you and mustang44 later did not prove this wrong
muslims are the true christ follower? Christ mean saviour, Do you believe christ is your saviour? Your ignorence is somthing els.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
abdusalam20, how is spliting of the moon a benefit to mankind? This sound like magic, can you differentiate between magic and miracle?you do not need faith to work magic,but you need faith in God to perform miracle,splitting of the moon sound more like magic.

Allah stop sending sign.
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

“Nothing hindered us from sending (thee) with miracles, except that the former (nations) have charged them with imposture. We gave unto (the tribe of) Thamud, (at their demand), the she-camel visible (to their sight); yet they dealt unjustly with her: And we send not (a prophet) with miracles, but to strike terror.” (Sale)

“What stopped us from sending the miracles is that the previous generations have rejected them. For example, we showed Thamoud the camel, a profound (miracle), but they transgressed against it. We sent the miracles only to instill
reverence.” (Khalifa)

As we can see, the word “Sign” in this verse denotes the visible and clearly observable miracle of Allah. The Sign or Miracle that Allah sent in this specific instant was a she-camel that was visible to the people of Thamud. The miracle was sent to open their eyes but they treated
the she-camel wrongly and killed her. After this incident, Allah decided not to send any more miracles in the future. What can we conclude by
the above words of Allah in Surah 17:59?

1. It shows that Allah has “stopped sending miracles.” This means that long before the coming of Muhammad, Allah has decided to stop
sending miracles. Hence, if the Qur’an is true, then Muhammad could
not have performed any miracle. Therefore, whenever Muslims proudly
claim that their Prophet performed many miracles, they are at the
same instant admitting that Allah lied in Surah 17:59.
2. It specifies Allah’s reason for not sending miracles. This verse states that Allah found it pointless to perform miracles “because the men of former generations treated them as false.” In other words, Allah has stopped sending miracles because people in the past did not
believe in them.
3. It shows in which period of time Allah made a decision to stop sending miracles. It is hard to imagine how Muslims could put faith in this weak excuse
of Allah. Allah is in effect saying, “We don’t do miracles any more
because the people of Thamud killed our she-camel.” This Qur’anic
verse is significant because we can feel a sense of defeat in Allah at the
hands of mere humans. Even more important is the fact that this verse
proves that Allah is clearly lying here in the Qur’an. Contrary to what Allah claims, myriads of Jews and Christians who lived in the past did believe in the miracles performed by Moses and Jesus, and millions more continue to do so today. However, we have not come to the end
of the evidences pointing to the lies of Allah. We will now consider an
indisputable confirmation that Allah lied in the Qur’an.

More than TWENTY Qur’anic passages show that whenever Muhammad
was asked by his contemporaries to perform a single miracle, he either
remained silent or said that he could not do so because he was no
more than just an ordinary human being. The most explicit of these
passages is in Surah 17:90-93:

They said, “We will not believe you unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. Am I any more than a human messenger?” (Khalifa)
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

@BOLDED...grin grin

He has been collecting money from his students to cover the project supervision grin ;Dlol.
I paid 5k when i wrote mine back then in school (he was'nt my supervisor though) undecided

Don't expect him to finish the supervision soon grin grin grin

....Lmao..!
what are you accusing me of? God will judge. I forgive you, it is left for you to ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
what are you accusing me of? God will judge. I forgive you, it is left for you to ask God for forgiveness.

You don smoke your thing this evening shey? grin grin

Better open your eyes undecided angry
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You don smoke your thing this evening shey? grin grin

Better open your eyes undecided angry
open my eyes? My eyes has been open long time ago, it is you need to see. Bible say a blind man cannot lead a blind man,they will fall into a ditch.

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)

“There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of Hell.” (Dawood) And the very next verse tells us: Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) “Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)

your prophet is waiting for you in hell.accept jesus and be save.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
abdusalam20, how is spliting of the moon a benefit to mankind? This sound like magic, can you differentiate between magic and miracle?you do not need faith to work magic,but you need faith in God to perform miracle,splitting of the moon sound more like magic.

Allah stop sending sign.
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

“Nothing hindered us from sending (thee) with miracles, except that the former (nations) have charged them with imposture. We gave unto (the tribe of) Thamud, (at their demand), the she-camel visible (to their sight); yet they dealt unjustly with her: And we send not (a prophet) with miracles, but to strike terror.” (Sale)

“What stopped us from sending the miracles is that the previous generations have rejected them. For example, we showed Thamoud the camel, a profound (miracle), but they transgressed against it. We sent the miracles only to instill
reverence.” (Khalifa)

As we can see, the word “Sign” in this verse denotes the visible and clearly observable miracle of Allah. The Sign or Miracle that Allah sent in this specific instant was a she-camel that was visible to the people of Thamud. The miracle was sent to open their eyes but they treated
the she-camel wrongly and killed her. After this incident, Allah decided not to send any more miracles in the future. What can we conclude by
the above words of Allah in Surah 17:59?

1. It shows that Allah has “stopped sending miracles.” This means that long before the coming of Muhammad, Allah has decided to stop
sending miracles. Hence, if the Qur’an is true, then Muhammad could
not have performed any miracle. Therefore, whenever Muslims proudly
claim that their Prophet performed many miracles, they are at the
same instant admitting that Allah lied in Surah 17:59.
2. It specifies Allah’s reason for not sending miracles. This verse states that Allah found it pointless to perform miracles “because the men of former generations treated them as false.” In other words, Allah has stopped sending miracles because people in the past did not
believe in them.
3. It shows in which period of time Allah made a decision to stop sending miracles. It is hard to imagine how Muslims could put faith in this weak excuse
of Allah. Allah is in effect saying, “We don’t do miracles any more
because the people of Thamud killed our she-camel.” This Qur’anic
verse is significant because we can feel a sense of defeat in Allah at the
hands of mere humans. Even more important is the fact that this verse
proves that Allah is clearly lying here in the Qur’an. Contrary to what Allah claims, myriads of Jews and Christians who lived in the past did believe in the miracles performed by Moses and Jesus, and millions more continue to do so today. However, we have not come to the end
of the evidences pointing to the lies of Allah. We will now consider an
indisputable confirmation that Allah lied in the Qur’an.

More than TWENTY Qur’anic passages show that whenever Muhammad
was asked by his contemporaries to perform a single miracle, he either
remained silent or said that he could not do so because he was no
more than just an ordinary human being. The most explicit of these
passages is in Surah 17:90-93:

They said, “We will not believe you unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will not believe unless you bring a book that we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. Am I any more than a human messenger?” (Khalifa)
m

“The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void to wisdom.” (Quran 2:171)
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Rilwayne001: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
open my eyes?
Yes, open your eyes to what i posted earlier, open your eyes to who i directed my post at. Stop smoking weed, you are too young for it.

My eyes has been open long time ago,
Really! then your brain must ve been rusted (daft), and you know a daft person is worse than a blind man. Open your brain, stop been daft undecided...

it is you need to see.
No, ican see already and my brain is active, but yours...lipsrsealed

Bible say a blind man cannot lead a blind man,they will fall into a ditch.
But a daft man can lead them that they will never fall into a ditch abi...Meanwhile i am not blind, but you are both blind and dull, thats why i refrain from conversating with you.

Surah 19:71: [s] “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)
“There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of Hell.” (Dawood) And the very next verse tells us: Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) “Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale) [/s]
Bombed!

Read here: www.nairaland.com/1808889/muhammad-heaven-hell/2#24824033

This will be the 3rd time that i will direct you to that thread, but you wont stop asking same question. Well, it show how slow.poke you are.

[s] your prophet is waiting for you in hell.accept jesus and be save. [/s]

Now this is the major reason why i dont want to engage you guys in argument again on this section. your last post here is what you guys come to the islam section to do, to insult the propget and other referd figure we held in high esteem including God almighty, for this reason, that was why seun initiated the new law restricting you guys.

Anyway am not here for argument cus i dont want you insult my prophet, i dont want you to insult God/Allah, instead ofyou to face me and say wateva ish you want to say, you result in what i held in high esteem.

Kip it up.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
muslims are the true christ follower? Christ mean saviour, Do you believe christ is your saviour? Your ignorence is somthing els.

i was just laughing when i saw this post

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION GUY

there is no single place in the bible that you quote that i dont understand better than you grin

THERE IS NO SAVIOUR ASIDE FROM GOD

1. I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no
saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

2. Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and
thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour
beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

3. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour . (Luke
1:47)

so why are you saying jesus is another saviour
These verses refute the Christian phrase “Jesus is my lord
and saviour”. There is no Saviour besides Yahweh! Jesus
never claimed to be “Lord and Saviour” to the Jews. He
explicitly said “
I do not accept praise from men” (John
5:41)
“In vain do they worship me” (Matthew 15:9, Mark
7:7) and
“The Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) etc.

QURAN HAS MADE THE MEANING OF CHRIST EXPLICIT AND IT IS EVIDENT IN THE BIBLE
CHRIST MEANS 'the annointed one' it doesnt mean saviour

the phrse lord and saviour was introduced by paul who is an antichrist just like you

NOW BACK TO YOUR QUESTION........MUSLIMS ARE THE TRUE CHRIST FOLLOWER

AND ALSO I AM STILL EXPECTING YO TO RESPOND TO ALL OTHER POSTS
i expect you to defend the grace yo said jesus brought AND REPLY ABOUT THE WOMAN YOU QUOTE.......AND HERE IS FURTHER EVIDENCE TOPROVE GRACE WRONG

GO AND READ MATHEW 15 FROM VERSE 1-39

I WILL ONLY QUOTE 1-5 HERE

Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law
came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2.“Why do
your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They
don’t wash their hands before they eat!”*
3.Jesus replied, “[b]And why do you break the command
of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said,
‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who
curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’
But you say that if anyone declares that what might
have been used to help their father or mother is
‘devoted to God,’ they are not to ‘honor their father or
mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for
the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was
right when he prophesied about you:
[/color] MR MALVIS REPENT

THIS VERSES SAYS MORE grin

“‘These people honor me with their lips, 8
but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; 9
their teachings are merely human
rules.’ ”
JESUS PREACHES ISLAM ACCEPT ISLAM AND BE SAVED

go and answer my other questions man

but you can still prove tome that christ means saviour i am waiting for your response
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

i was just laughing when i saw this post

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION GUY

there is no single place in the bible that you quote that i dont understand better than you grin

THERE IS NO SAVIOUR ASIDE FROM GOD

1. I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no
saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

2. Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and
thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour
beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

3. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour . (Luke
1:47)

so why are you saying jesus is another saviour
These verses refute the Christian phrase “Jesus is my lord
and saviour”. There is no Saviour besides Yahweh! Jesus
never claimed to be “Lord and Saviour” to the Jews. He
explicitly said “
I do not accept praise from men” (John
5:41)
“In vain do they worship me” (Matthew 15:9, Mark
7:7) and
“The Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) etc.

QURAN HAS MADE THE MEANING OF CHRIST EXPLICIT AND IT IS EVIDENT IN THE BIBLE
CHRIST MEANS 'the annointed one' it doesnt mean saviour

the phrse lord and saviour was introduced by paul who is an antichrist just like you

NOW BACK TO YOUR QUESTION........MUSLIMS ARE THE TRUE CHRIST FOLLOWER

AND ALSO I AM STILL EXPECTING YO TO RESPOND TO ALL OTHER POSTS
i expect you to defend the grace yo said jesus brought AND REPLY ABOUT THE WOMAN YOU QUOTE.......AND HERE IS FURTHER EVIDENCE TOPROVE GRACE WRONG

GO AND READ MATHEW 15 FROM VERSE 1-39

I WILL ONLY QUOTE 1-5 HERE

Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law
came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2.“Why do
your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They
don’t wash their hands before they eat!”*
3.Jesus replied, “[b]And why do you break the command
of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said,
‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who
curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’
But you say that if anyone declares that what might
have been used to help their father or mother is
‘devoted to God,’ they are not to ‘honor their father or
mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for
the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was
right when he prophesied about you:
[/color] MR MALVIS REPENT

THIS VERSES SAYS MORE grin

“‘These people honor me with their lips, 8
but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; 9
their teachings are merely human
rules.’ ”
JESUS PREACHES ISLAM ACCEPT ISLAM AND BE SAVED

go and answer my other questions man

but you can still prove tome that christ means saviour i am waiting for your response
you believe in christ, the disciples were first called christian, you know why? Because the people in antioch saw there behaviour is like jesus christ,now you say you believe in jesus christ,can you perform miracle like jesus did? Jesus say if you believe in me you can even do greater things than me,

The Spirit of Antichrist: While we have already discussed the actual person of the Antichrist, the Bible also talks of an antichrist spirit. Apart from the one direct reference in the Bible to The Antichrist, there are four other times that the word is used in a more general sense by the Apostle John. Each time it is in reference to a particular spirit. This spirit is defined by its denial of some very specific aspects of Jesus’ nature and His relationship to God the Father. Following are the verses that describe this “antichrist” spirit: This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:2-3 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a
man is the antichrist–he denies the Father and the Son. No one who
denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the
Father also. 1 John 2:22,23 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the
flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver
and the antichrist. 2 John 1:7 From these verses, we learn that the antichrist is a spirit that is identified as a “liar” and a “deceiver” which specifically denies the following: 1. That Jesus is the Christ/Messiah (The savior/deliverer of Israel and the World) 2. The Father and the Son (The Trinity or that Jesus is The Son of God). 3. That Jesus has come in the flesh. (The incarnation - that God became man)
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
you believe in christ, the disciples were first called christian, you know why? Because the people in antioch saw there behaviour is like jesus christ,now you say you believe in jesus christ,can you perform miracle like jesus did? Jesus say if you believe in me you can even do greater things than me,

The Spirit of Antichrist: While we have already discussed the actual person of the Antichrist, the Bible also talks of an antichrist spirit. Apart from the one direct reference in the Bible to The Antichrist, there are four other times that the word is used in a more general sense by the Apostle John. Each time it is in reference to a particular spirit. This spirit is defined by its denial of some very specific aspects of Jesus’ nature and His relationship to God the Father. Following are the verses that describe this “antichrist” spirit: This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:2-3 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a
man is the antichrist–he denies the Father and the Son. No one who
denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the
Father also. 1 John 2:22,23 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the
flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver
and the antichrist. 2 John 1:7 From these verses, we learn that the antichrist is a spirit that is identified as a “liar” and a “deceiver” which specifically denies the following: 1. That Jesus is the Christ/Messiah (The savior/deliverer of Israel and the World) 2. The Father and the Son (The Trinity or that Jesus is The Son of God). 3. That Jesus has come in the flesh. (The incarnation - that God became man)

you didnt answer my questions oga ade

arging with you is baseless i proved toyou that god is the only saviour you didnt adress it

infact all wht yo are doing is somehow funny you didnt prove me wrong since the begining of this thread and two other CHRISTIANITY IS FALSE MAN

LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED ABOVE GOD SAID HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR YOU SAID JESUS IS A SAVIOUR

I HAVE ALREADY PROVE TO YOU THAT ALLL CHRISTIAN ARE ANTICHRIST GO TO THE THREAD YOU AND MUSTANG44 RAN AWAY FROM AND READ MY EARLIER POST HERE YO WILL SEE THE RESPONSE

MOST OF THE VERSES YOU POSTED ARE RBUKING YO
because jesus is not a savour therefore you are a liar
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2014
malvisguy212 reply to the thread you ran away from

www.nairaland.com/1930916/without-jesus-no-one-enter/1

www.nairaland.com/1941797/im-afraid-die-find-out/3

mustang44 has his own also

and bosstdiamond

bunch of nitwits

prove everythng i have possted wrong and i will embrace christianity
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

you didnt answer my questions oga ade

arging with you is baseless i proved toyou that god is the only saviour you didnt adress it

infact all wht yo are doing is somehow funny you didnt rove me wrong since the egining of this thread and two other CHRISTIANITY IS FALSE MAN

LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED ABOVE GOD SAID HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR YOU SAID JESUS IS A SAVIOUR

YOU QUOTE MOST OF THE PASSAGE WRITTEN BY PAL THE ANTICHRIST

I HAVE ALREADY PROVE TO YOU THAT ALLL CHRISTIAN ARE ANTICHRIST GO TO THE THREAD YOU AND MUSTANG44 RAN AWAY FROM AND READ MY EARLIER POST HERE YO WILL SEE THE RESPONSE

MOST OF THE VERSES YOU POSTED ARE RBUKING YO
because jesus is not a savour therefore you are a liar
The Antichrist Spirit Of Islam The religion of Islam, more than any other religion, philosophy, or belief system, fulfills the description of the antichrist spirit. The religion of Islam makes it one of its highest priorities to very specifically deny all of the above points regarding Jesus and His relationship to the Father. In fact, it can very fairly be said that Islam literally is a direct polemical response against the above essential Christian doctrines. Regarding the above points however, Muslims will be quick to argue that Islam teaches that Jesus is indeed the Messiah. But this is really just trickery. While it is true that Islam does retain the title of Messiah for Jesus, when one asks a Muslim to define what the title “Messiah” actually means in Islam, the definitions given are always hollow and fall entirely short of containing any truly messianic substance. In Islam, Jesus is merely another prophet in a very long line of prophets. Biblically speaking however, the role of the Messiah, among other things, also entails being a Divine Priestly Savior, a Deliverer and the King of the Jews. As we saw in the earlier chapters about the Muslim Jesus, rather than being a Messiah that saves or delivers Israel and all of his faithful followers in any way, in the Islamic traditions, Jesus instead returns to lead Israel’s enemies against her in battle and to kill or convert all Jews and Christians. This would be the equivalent of calling Adolph Hitler, rather than Moses, Israel’s deliverer. For now, we see that the apostle John informs us that just before the final hour, a very specific “spirit” will dominate the earth. This spirit will deny many of the essential biblical doctrines regarding who Jesus is and what He came to do. Islam epitomizes this spirit perfectly. Tawhid and Shirk In order to properly understand the antichrist spirit of Islam, there are two doctrines that must first be understood. The first is called Tawhid. It is the most essential belief in Islam. Tawhid refers to the belief in the absolute oneness of God. Islam adheres to the strictest form of unitarian monotheism possible. In Islam, God is utterly alone. But in order to understand tawhid, one must understand that it is more than just a doctrine. In Islam, belief in tawhid is an absolute commandment. And if adherance to tawhid is the highest and most important commandment in Islam, then the greatest sin is called Shirk. Shirk is the
opposite of tawhid. It is in essence, idolatry. From the “Invitation to Islam” newsletter published by a Muslim group from Toronto, we read a very telling statement, which helps us to understand exactly how shirk is viewed by Muslims: Murder, rape, child molesting and genocide. These are all some of the appalling crimes which occur in our world today. Many would think that these are the worst possible offences which could be committed. But there is something which outweighs all of these crimes put together: It is the crime of shirk. 1 Thus many Muslims feel as though either believing in the trinity, or ascribing divinity to Jesus are both among the greatest sins conceivable. In fact, believing in these essential Christian doctrines is more than just a sin; it is the most heinous of all crimes! In the Muslim mind, shirk refers not only to the beliefs of polytheists, or pagans but also to the essential historical doctrines of the Christian faith. Below we will examine these three essential doctrines and how Islam specifically denies them. Islam Denies The Sonship Of Christ The religion of Islam has as one of its foundational beliefs, a direct denial of Jesus as God’s Son. This denial is found several times throughout the Quran: In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. -Surah 5:17 (Yusuf Ali) They say: "God hath begotten a son!" - Glory be to Him! He is self- sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! Say ye about Allah what ye know not? -Surah 10:68 (Yusuf Ali) They said, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son"! You have uttered a gross blasphemy. The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble. Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son. It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son. –Surah 19:88-92 (Rashad Khalifa) …the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! -Surah 9:30 (Yusuf Ali) The Quran literally pronounces a curse on those who believe that Jesus is God’s Son. People say such things utter “gross blasphemies” and are likened to “unbelievers” or infidels. Without question then, in this regard, Islam is an antichrist religious system. Remember Jim Hastings comments from chapter one? He was the priest in training who converted to Islam. "The thing I've always latched to is that there's one God, he doesn't have equals, he doesn't need a son to come do his work." Islam attempts to create an acceptable form of monotheistic worship yet it not only leaves out the most essential aspects of a saving relationship with God, but it also literally exists to directly confront these things and even calls them the highest forms of blasphemy. “Far be it from God that he should have a son!” These words encircle the inside of the Dome of the Rock Mosque in Jerusalem. This is the very location where for centuries God’s people; the Jews, worshipped in their Temple awaiting their Messiah. This is also where Jesus, the Son of God and the Jewish Messiah will someday rule over the earth. Islam has literally built a monument of utter defiance to this future reality. Islam Denies The Trinity The same claim of blasphemy is also applied to those who believe in the trinity: They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. –Surah 5:73 (Yusuf Ali) Thus belief in trinity is also defined as blasphemy. But what is the “grievous penalty” that shall befall those who believe such things? Well, as we saw in previous chapters, many Muslims are ironically expecting their version of Jesus to return and actually kill these “polytheist Trinitarian Christians.” And the Quran does not stop at denying that Jesus is the Son of God or that God exists as a trinity. Islam Denies The Cross With tears in his eyes, Paul the Apostle warned the Thessalonians that,
“many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.” (Thessalonians 3:18) It
should not come as a surprise then that Islam also even denies the
most central event of all of redemptive history: The crucifixion of Jesus.
Speaking to the Jews of Jesus’ day, the Quran says: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise – Surah 4:157-8 (Yusuf Ali) Among Islamic scholars, there are actually numerous conflicting theories regarding exactly what happened to Jesus. (For ironically, regarding this issue, it is actually they who are the ones who have “only conjecture to follow.”) But despite the inability of Muslims to arrive at any form of consensus regarding what happened to Jesus, they are very much in agreement on at least one issue: He was not crucified! This passage of the Quran makes at least this much clear. How Does The Antichrist Spirit Of Islam Affect Muslims? So we see that Islam very specifically and very deliberately denies all three of the specific doctrines that the Apostle John identifies as defining the antichrist spirit. And the Quran does not merely deny these doctrines, but actually expresses utter disdain for them, actually cursing those who believe these things, accusing them of gross blasphemy. But how do these Quranic attitudes then affect Muslims? This statement may sound strong, but in all of my years of outreach, interfaith dialogue and casual conversations with those who are not Christians, the two groups that I have personally witnessed express the strongest degree of contempt and mockery toward the gospel have been Satanists and Muslims. (Yes, believe it or not, I’ve actually had quite involved conversations with more than a few Satanists.) Now, let me be clear that I am in no way trying to liken all Muslims to Satanists in any way. I have met many wonderful and very decent Muslims who would never express any form of blatant disrespect for Christian doctrine, even if they secretly felt this way. But I am speaking very truthfully when I say that in terms of my personal experiences of witnessing assaults toward the Gospel message, only Satanists and Muslims have expressed such a high degree of venomous disgust. While there are indeed many religions and systems of belief that do not agree with the doctrines of Christianity, many which do not even believe in God, only Islam fills the role of a religion that exists to deny core Christian beliefs. And of course, following the lead of the Quran, the three doctrines that are most severely and most often attacked and
mocked by Muslims are the doctrines of the trinity, the divine incarnation and the atoning sacrifice/crucifixion of Jesus. I recently saw a suggestion by a Muslim on an Internet discussion group, for a bumper sticker. It read: “Divine Insanity: God died on the cross to save his own creation from his own wrath.” One Muslim friend insists on referring to Jesus as a “god-man sandwich.” I have weathered innumerable accusations that by believing in the historic Christian God I am no different than a pagan polytheistic idol worshipper. Many times, I have been told that the doctrine of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus is as archaic and pagan as a human sacrifice to some kind of “volcano god.” I have been accused of believing in a God who is a “sadistic child abuser.” I have seen attempts to liken Jesus’ death on the
cross to a suicide bombing. I have even weathered the mocking of the Christian God as a “blood-thirsty vampire.” If you are a Christian and you love God, I’m sure these statements grieve you as they grieve me, and I apologize for recalling them. I don’t relate these attacks in any way to provoke negative feelings against Muslims. Please do not come away with any such feelings! My reason for relating these examples is to acquaint you with the blatant antichrist spirit that resides within the religion of Islam and that many Muslims therefore manifest. We should not be surprised then to find that one of the descriptions of the Antichrist is that he will be very fond of uttering great blasphemies against the God of the Bible: The king will do as he pleases. He will… say unheard-of things against the God of gods. Daniel 11:36 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints. Daniel 7:25 The Quran itself expresses such blasphemies. As someone who is in continual dialogue with numerous Muslims from all over the world, I can testify that the blatant antichrist spirit that we saw expressed in the Quranic passages above, quite often blooms into an overt disdain and utter contempt not only for Christian beliefs but also for Christians themselves. While this is not always the case, should we really be surprised when Muslims act out against those who the Quran literally curses as idolatrous infidel blasphemers? And if we are being realistic, should we expect the future of Islam to be given to those Muslims who
identify with the Quranic scorn for Christians or to those who show an amiable attitude despite the curses of their own holy book? And lastly, in regard to whether or not Islam is specifically the Antichrist system that the Bible foretells, there can be no question that this, the second largest, fastest growing religion in the world, is and has been from its inception, the quintessence of the very antichrist spirit that John the apostle warned us of.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
malvisguy212 reply to the thread you ran away from

www.nairaland.com/1930916/without-jesus-no-one-enter/1

www.nairaland.com/1941797/im-afraid-die-find-out/3

mustang44 has his own also

and bosstdiamond

bunch of nitwits

prove everythng i have possted wrong and i will embrace christianity
this will be my last respons to you on this thread.
Nobody force you to serve God, either you worship him or passby.

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to HELL.” (Sarwar)

“There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of HELL.” (Dawood)
And the very next verse tells us: Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) “
Afterwards: (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale).

This is clear, muhammad is in hell, that why all muslims invoke the peace of God on him,why will i pray for peace of God on a prophet who is sopposly in the prescence of God?between me and him, who soppose to interceed for my peace?
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2014
MALVISGUY212

look at your self u are uoting 19:71 read it i quote it aove it ecuse the verse is talking toyou but u misquote it.

1:71 Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.1:72 But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.1:73 When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say to those who believe, "Which of the two sides is best in point of position? Which makes the best show in council?"1:74 But how many (countless) generations before them have we destroyed, who were even better in equipment and in glitter to the eye?1:75 Say: "If any men go astray, ((Allah)) Most Gracious extends (the rope) to them, until, when they see the warning of Allah (being fulfilled) - either in punishment or in (the approach of) the Hour,- they will at length realise who is worst in position, and (who) weakest in forces!1:76 "And Allah doth advance in guidance those who seek guidance: and the things that endure, Good Deeds, are best in the sight of thy Lord, as rewards, and best in respect of (their) eventual return."1:77 Hast thou then seen the (sort of) man who rejects Our Signs, yet says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children?"1:78 Has he penetrated to the Unseen, or has he taken a contract with ((Allah)) Most Gracious?1:79 Nay! We shall record what he says, and We shall add and add to his punishment.1:80 To Us shall return all that he talks of and he shall appear before Us bare and alone.1:81 And they have taken (for worship) gods other than Allah, to give them power and glory!1:82 Instead, they shall reject their worship, and become adversaries against them.1:83 Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury?1:84 So make no haste against them, for We but count out to them a (limited) number (of days).1:85 The day We shall gather the righteous to ((Allah)) Most Gracious, like a band presented before a king for honours,1:86 And We shall drive the sinners to Hell, like thirsty cattle driven down to water,-1:87 None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from ((Allah)) Most Gracious.

PLS WHY MISQUOTING THE URAN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I WILL EXPOSE YOU
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2014
malvisguy212 replyinh you is baseless ut i know deep down in your hheart you know i am telling you the truth
everything you need is eplained here for u
"I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little
Conditions!":
https://www.nairaland.com/847520/lagosshia-embrace-
christianity-two-little
" Difficulties, Contradictions And Problems In The Crucifixion
Tale"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844081.0.html
Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important?
https://www.nairaland.com/851721/jesus-blood-loss-
before-execution
"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html
"Cannibalism In The Bible"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844091.0.html
"Honor Killings In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844089.0.html
"Who Is The "comforter" In The Bible And Why"?
https://www.nairaland.com/871478/us-christian-jewish-
actor-director-sean#10351101
"The Bible's Moon Of Blood"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844071.0.html
"Rambo In The Bible!"
https://www.nairaland.com/851791/rambo-bible
"Jesus' " Death" = Remission Of Sin?"
https://www.nairaland.com/851731/jesus-death-remission-
sin
"Who Does Jesus Say Will Be Saved And How Will They
Know It?"
https://www.nairaland.com/851734/who-does-jesus-say-
will
"What Exactly Is The Bible"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844069.0.html
"Was Jesus A Racist Based On The Bible"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838252.0.html
"Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-
leave Him Alone"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821784.0.html
"10 Cases Of "pious" Ra.pe In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838004.0.html
"The Bible And The Promotion Of Torture"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837998.0.html
"Slavery Is Authorized And Blessed In The Bible By The Bible
God Himself"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838001.0.html
"The Fraud Of Christianity-What Is "Pious Fraud"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html
"The Trinity:"Holy In.cest"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-839619.0.html
"New Testament (bible) Fairytale Or Horror Story"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830551.0.html
"Everyone Should Be Stoned In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817500.0.html
"Was Jesus All Peace And No Fight"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821772.0.html
"Biblical Verses of Killing and Terror"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html
"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
"Women In Christianity And The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821509.0.html
"Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817518.0.html
"The Event Of Mubahila:Surrender Of The Christians To The
Prophet Muhammad (sa)"
https://www.nairaland.com/836589/event-mubahila-
surrender-christians-prophet
"Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For
Islam and the Prophet"
https://www.nairaland.com/851516/praise-admiration-
prominent-non-muslims-islam
"Where Is Jesus"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html
"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html
"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you
Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?
topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460
"Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html
"Can God Have A Son"?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811919.0.html
"Jesus, Insults And The Jews":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817012.0.html
"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html
"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html
"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html
"Question: Do Jews Believe In The Doctrine Of Original Sin?"
https://www.nairaland.com/851724/question-do-jews-
believe-doctrine
"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html
"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html
"Proof Of Plagiarism In The Christian New Testament From
The Jewish Old Testament"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820199.0.html
The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The
Book " DANIEL 2" Is Islam!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html
"The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820160.0.html
"The Christian Resurrection Myth"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html
"Bible Verses Of How Paul Contradicted Jesus (as)"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820209.0.html
"Glaring,Confusing,Disturbing And Heart-aching
Contradictions In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820219.0.html
"The Bible And How God Himself "deceived" His People And
Led Them Astray!"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833213.0.html
"Bible Unceremonious "$piritual Food""
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-831584.0.html
"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html
""Peni$ In The Word"?"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-831787.0.html
"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning
London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html
"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated
Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html
"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade
Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html
"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of
Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html
"How Can A Non-jew Answer The Christian Missionary's
Question, "are You Saved?"
https://www.nairaland.com/851729/how-can-non-jew-
answer-christian
"How Can A Jew Answer The Christian Missionary's
Question, "are You Saved?"
https://www.nairaland.com/851728/how-can-jew-answer-
christian
"Should All Christianity Be Condemned Because A Few Did
Horrific Acts?"
https://www.nairaland.com/851726/should-all-christianity-
condemned-because
"Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed"
https://www.nairaland.com/846392/christianity-false-
problematic-beliefs-exposed
"Comparison Between The Bible And The Quran On Certain
Issues"
https://www.nairaland.com/846900/comparison-between-
bible-quran-certain
"Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer!"
https://www.nairaland.com/844172/jesus-equates-himself-
lucifer
"Jesus Died? Not In My Name!"
https://www.nairaland.com/846374/jesus-died-not-name
"Top 10 Christian Missionary Tactics"
https://www.nairaland.com/846390/top-10-christian-
missionary-tactics
"Kristiane Backer- "from MTV To Mecca"!
https://www.nairaland.com/846397/kristiane-backer-mtv-
mecca
"The Beliefs Of Christians Similar To That Of The Pagans
According To St. Justin"
https://www.nairaland.com/846381/beliefs-christians-
similar-that-pagans
"Islamic Monotheism Vs. Christian (trinitarian) Polytheism"
https://www.nairaland.com/846380/islamic-monotheism-vs-
christian-trinitarian
"The 'love' Of Jesus"
https://www.nairaland.com/846377/love-jesus
"Christianity Is Paganism"
https://www.nairaland.com/845093/christianity-paganism
"In The Bible The 'Lord' Is Satan!"
https://www.nairaland.com/844881/bible-lord-satan
"The Bible Says The Sun Stood Still"
https://www.nairaland.com/844494/bible-says-sun-stood-
still
"What Exactly Is The Bible?"
https://www.nairaland.com/844069/what-exactly-bible
"Spanish bishop legitimates Molestation"
https://www.nairaland.com/841233/spanish-bishop-
legitimates-ra.pe
"Se.xual Abuse In The Church: Not Just A “Catholic
Problem”"
https://www.nairaland.com/840721/se.xual-abuse-church-
not-just
"Incestuous Or Incestual Fantasies Are Allowed And Praised
In The Gospel Of indecency"
https://www.nairaland.com/838240/incestuous-incestual-
fantasies-allowed-praised
"Christianity In Pictures!"
https://www.nairaland.com/838140/christianity-pictures
"Former Christian Priests And Missionaries Who Have
Embraced Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/734162/former-christian-
priests-missionaries-who
"Nestor:the Christian Monk In Syria Who Bore Witness To
Muhammad"
https://www.nairaland.com/597768/nestor-christian-monk-
syria-who
"Why Muslims Pray In Arabic"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574141.0.html
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2014
you quote john 2:22 u dont unerstand it go and read aout it here
www.answering-christianity.com/1john2_22.htm
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1808889/muhammad-
heaven-hell/2#24824033

MALVISGUY212 YOU SUPPOSE TO BURY UR HEAD IN SHAME

PLS FOR YOU TO GET MORE ENLIGHTMENT CREATE A TOPIC

AN BESIDE YOU NEER PROVE ME WRONG
INSTEAD IF I PROVE YOU WRONG YOU ALWAYS TRY TO LOOK FOR LOOPHOLE

ALL THOSE LONG ARICLE YOU POST I HAVE DEALT WITH IT BEFORE SO THINK MALVIS I JUST BELIEVE SOME HRISTIANS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD WILL GAIN SOMEHOW
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by malvisguy212: 5:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
MALVISGUY212

look at your self u are uoting 19:71 read it i quote it aove it ecuse the verse is talking toyou but u misquote it.

1:71 Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.1:72 But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.1:73 When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say to those who believe, "Which of the two sides is best in point of position? Which makes the best show in council?"1:74 But how many (countless) generations before them have we destroyed, who were even better in equipment and in glitter to the eye?1:75 Say: "If any men go astray, ((Allah)) Most Gracious extends (the rope) to them, until, when they see the warning of Allah (being fulfilled) - either in punishment or in (the approach of) the Hour,- they will at length realise who is worst in position, and (who) weakest in forces!1:76 "And Allah doth advance in guidance those who seek guidance: and the things that endure, Good Deeds, are best in the sight of thy Lord, as rewards, and best in respect of (their) eventual return."1:77 Hast thou then seen the (sort of) man who rejects Our Signs, yet says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children?"1:78 Has he penetrated to the Unseen, or has he taken a contract with ((Allah)) Most Gracious?1:79 Nay! We shall record what he says, and We shall add and add to his punishment.1:80 To Us shall return all that he talks of and he shall appear before Us bare and alone.1:81 And they have taken (for worship) gods other than Allah, to give them power and glory!1:82 Instead, they shall reject their worship, and become adversaries against them.1:83 Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury?1:84 So make no haste against them, for We but count out to them a (limited) number (of days).1:85 The day We shall gather the righteous to ((Allah)) Most Gracious, like a band presented before a king for honours,1:86 And We shall drive the sinners to Hell, like thirsty cattle driven down to water,-1:87 None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from ((Allah)) Most Gracious.

PLS WHY MISQUOTING THE URAN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I WILL EXPOSE YOU
in the hadith,allah say he will recognise the muslims in hell throught the mark of prostraition, BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS,WHO PRORTRAIT WHILL PRAYING?SHOW ME CHRISTIAN WITH THE MARK OF PROSTRATION ON HIS HEAD.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770: Narrated Abu Huraira: The people said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?” He replied, “Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy)
night?” They replied, “No, O Allah’s Apostle!” He said, “Do you have
any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?” They
replied in the negative. He said, “You will see Allah (your Lord) in
the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this
nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to
them and say, ‘I am Your Lord.’ They will say, ‘We shall stay in this
place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we
will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, ‘I
am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, ‘O Allah! Save us. O Allah
Save us.’ There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa’dan in Hell. Have you seen
the thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said, “Yes.” He said, “These hooks
will be like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody except Allah knows
their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according
to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever;
others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes
amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the TRACES OF PROSTRATION, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing
water…”

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349: “They (the angels) would recognise them in the Fire by the marks of prostration, for Hell-fire will devour everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt…”

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71 (“Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: http://www.al-islam.com.
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2014
MALVISGUY212

DONT STRESS YOUR SELF ISLAM HAS BEEN PERFECTED YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT ISLAM
100% PERFECTED

LOOK AT HOW CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN DESTROYED FOR YOU
I GAVE YOU MANY THREAD BUT YOU CANT PRODUCE A SINGLE THREAD AGAINST ISLAM

ISLAM HAS BEEN PERETED

I WILL CONTINUE TO PROVE YOU WRONG

[s] in the hadith,Allah say he will recognise the muslims in hell
throught the mark of prostraition, BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND
MUSLIMS,WHO PRORTRAIT WHILL PRAYING?SHOW ME
CHRISTIAN WITH THE MARK OF PROSTRATION ON HIS HEAD
[/s]

it is only muslim that do that and THAT IS WHY ALL PROPHET IN THE BIBLE DO THAT ONLY YOU CHRISTIAN TE ANTICHRIST DENY IT

ALL PROPHET DO THAT
MY PROOF;
Islam was taught by every single prophet that came before
the prophet Muhammad, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus
all taught and preached Islam. Including the other many
prophets such as Jacob, Ishmael, Joseph, and Isaac! And all
the prophets... prayed as the Muslim today pray , of course
this include Jesus and his disciples
[b]

PROOF
Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him(Genesis
17:3 )
Then Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the
assembly to the entrance of the tent of meeting and fell on
their faces. And the glory of the LORD appeared to them,
(Numbers 20:6 )
Then Joshua tore his clothes and fell to the earth on his face
before the ark of the LORD (Joshua 7:6 ).
When all the people of Israel saw the fire come down and the
glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed down with their
faces to the ground (2 chronicles 7:3 )
And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God, and all the people
answered,(A) “Amen, Amen,”(B) lifting up their hands.(C)
And they bowed their heads and worshiped the LORD with
their faces to the ground.(Nehemiah 8:6 )
** Jesus praying to God
”And going a little farther he fell on his face and
prayed”( Matthew 26:39 )
** Even Jesus’ disciples submitted as Muslims
When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces and
were terrified”( Matthew 17:6 )
And Elijah went up to the top of Mount Carmel, And he bowed
himself down on the earth and put his face between his
knees.(1 kings 18: 42 )
And all the angels were standing around the throne and
around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell
on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
(Revelations 7:11 )
Oh come, let us worship and bow down
let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker! (Psalm 95:6 )
All the prosperous of the earth eat and worship
before him shall bow all who go down to the dust( Psalm
22:29 )
Now Manoah and his wife were watching, and they fell on
their faces to the ground. (Judges 13:20 )
And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and
said, “The LORD, he is God; the LORD, he is God.”( 1 kings
18:39 )
David rose from beside the stone heap and fell on his face to
the ground( 1 Samuel 20: 41 )
And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped
(Joshua 5:14 )
When Abraham’s servant heard their words, he bowed
himself to the earth before the LORD.(Genesis 24:52 )
Islam in Bible ••••►Bowing and Prostrating on the Ground
• Jesus (Pbuh)
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed,
saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from
me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt.]. (Matthew
26:39)
• Moses (Pbuh)
And Moses bowed to the ground and worshiped. (Exodus
34:cool
• Moses and Aaron (Pbut) :
Then Moses and Aaron went away from the assembly to the
entrance of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces…
(Numbers 20:6)
• Abraham (Pbuh)
Then Abram fell on his face. (Genesis 17:3)
• Abraham’s servant :
When Abraham’s servant heard their words, he bowed
himself to the ground before the Lord. (Genesis 24:52)
• Joshua (Pbuh) :
And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped
(Joshua 5:14).
• Ezra and the people :
Then they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with
their faces to the ground. (Nehemiah 8:6)
Jesus is a muslim: Jesus using the word "Muslim" in Luke
6:40:
Let us look at Luke 6:40 from my N.I.V. Bible

"A student is
not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will
be like his teacher."

PLS ARE YOU LIKE YOUR TEACHER

IDIOT FOLLOWER OF PAUL

ALL PROPHET HAVE THIS SIGN SO THIS ISIGN IS IR EVERYODY

ALLAH SAYS ANYODY WITH THS SIGN WILL E IN HEAVEN NOT HELL EVEN STATED IN THE HADITH QUOTED

WHY LYINg [/b]
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2014
malvisguy212
you quote this hadith did you read it?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770: Narrated
Abu Huraira: The people said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we
see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?” He replied, “Do
you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not
cloudy)
night?” They replied, “No, O Allah’s Apostle!” He said, “Do
you have
any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?” They
replied in the negative. He said, “You will see Allah (your
Lord) in
the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be
gathered and He will order the people to follow what they
used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some
will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and
only this
nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will
come to
them and say, ‘I am Your Lord.’ They will say, ‘We shall stay
in this
place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come,
we
will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and
say, ‘I
am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will
call them, and * As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell
and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to
cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will
then be able to speak and they will be saying then, ‘O Allah!
Save us. O Allah
Save us.’
There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa’dan in
Hell. Have you seen
the thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said, “Yes.” He said,
“These hooks
will be like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody except Allah
knows
their greatness in size and these will entangle the people
according
to their deeds; [b] some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever;
others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and
will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on
whomever He likes
amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take
out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The
angels will take them out by recognizing them from the
TRACES OF PROSTRATION, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell)
fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the
Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body
except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will
come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. [/b]The Water of Life will
be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the
seeds growing on the bank of flowing
water…”

@ BOLDED ONE

THS IS THE BRIDGE THAT UNBELIEVERS LIKE YOU WILL FALL INTO AN WILL ROT IN HELL

ALL PROPHET WILL PASS WITH THEIR PEOPLE
HAZRAT HUD WILL PAS WITH THE SPECIFIC NATION HE WAS SENT TO

YISA WILL PASS WITH his people he was sent to
he was sent to the lost ship of israel those who follow him during his time will pass over it
AND YISA HAVE MADE CLEAR PROPHESY OF MUHAMMAD
JEUS WARN YOU IN THIS VERSE
Mathew 7:21-24

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter
into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my
Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy
name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore
whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I
will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a
rock”
therefore all of you present christian will rot in hell becase jesus wasnt sent to you
you re to follow the last and final messenger

THIS WIL BE DONE FOR ALL PROPHET

AND MUHAMMAD WILL LEAD ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIM
i should have explin this more for you but you dont nedd it

@ BOLDED 2 THIS ARE THE SEGMENT OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT FOLLOW ALLAH FULLY THEY PRAY BUT NOT ALL THE TIME
THEY FAST UT NOT ALL THE TIME

SO THEY WILL STILL BE SAVED FOR THEY WORSHI GD PARTLY ON EARTH

BUT ANYONE HO WORSHIP GOD FULLY WILL PASS VERY FAST SOME LIKE AIR
SOME LIKE HORSE AND SO ON

GO AND READ ABOUT IT IF YOU WANT TOLEARN

Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2014
malvisguy212 the second hadith you quote[s]
Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349: “They (the angels)
would recognise them in the Fire by the marks of prostration,
for Hell-fire will devour everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden
the fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be
taken out of the Fire having been burnt…”[/s]

my response:the hadith is the same as the first one you quote ut is still saying the same thing and i have answered it for you
grin AND THAT IS WHY YOU ONLY QUOTE PART OF THE HADITH
Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2014
MALVISGUY212
[s] Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71 (“Not one of you but will
pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must
be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all
people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A
decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty
and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated
from Arabic) Source: http://www.al-islam.com.[/b]

there is something wrong with your brain
this is effect of copy and paste
i have answered it for you before that is suratul maryam

read the verses after it

nitwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic / Feeding Of The 5000, Did It Actually Happened? / Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.