Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa (37673 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by fun4: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
The factional leader of the Nigeria Football
Federation has insisted the 'Big Boss' is still in
charge of the country's senior national team Factional president of the Nigeria Football
Federation, Chris Giwa has condemned the decision of the Amaju Pinnick-led NFF board to sack Super Eagles' caretaker coach Stephen Keshi and ordered his stay.

Keshi was relieved of his job as Super Eagles' coach by the Pinnick-led NFF on Thursday morning with Amodu Shuaibu named as replacement.

In a communiqué made available to Goal after its emergency meeting held at Bolingo hotel, Abuja, the Giwa-led NFF group insisted Keshi and his crew will remain in the interest of continuity and described the Pinnick-led board as illegal.

"The board resolved after hearing that some
people are parading themselves as the NFF board, decided to sack the technical crew of the Super Eagles at a very critical moment," the statement read.

"We condemn the act and hereby state that Stephen Keshi remains the head coach of the senior national team and the technical crew remains intact.

We condemn the acts of impostors parading
themselves as such.
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/10/17/5208911/stephen-keshi-remains-eagles-coach-insists-chris-giwas-nff

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Princecalm(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigeria will always be a confused nation.What if the interim manager fails to win any of the matches between SA and Congo,then he will start blaming the former coach that he left blunt players for him,from there the two coaches will start playing mind games.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by bennyrazz: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
this is ridiculous. I think the media should stop giving factions undue recognition. Take a Look at the Nigerian Governors forum for instance,the media gave Gov.Jonah jang, the factional leader so much hype that almost everyone thought he was the true chairman of the Governor's forum. There are so many cases like that in courts today that are yet to be resolved and the only thing causing all this issue is Money.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by ggrin(f): 2:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by cutemystic: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2014
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 18, 2014
The NFF are confused set of people, with double mouth.

I don't know what to believe again. Abeg,I have stopped watching Super Eagle,anybody can be their coach,ko kan aiye.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by LMAyedun(m): 2:43am On Oct 18, 2014
YES!!! Sacking Keshi now will be a wrong timing.

But the fact is.. The dirty politics in NFF alone will cost Nigeria the 2015 AFCON ticket.

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by LEERICIST(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Yay!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by khassy(m): 2:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Space bookes would comment when I wake

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Pvin: 2:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Make I hear
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by kenbee(f): 2:47am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=20pt]Someone is really dying to be noticed. Let them pay him now[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by paramedic: 2:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Confusion everywhere!!!
Tomorrow DHQ will also come out to debunk the news of BH ceasefire..
I don tire for this country joor ;

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by talktimi(m): 2:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Chris Giwa should go and fetch firewood instead of disturbing us jare. Enemy of progress tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by decode55(m): 2:49am On Oct 18, 2014
which kind nonsense joke be this? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by jigga40(m): 2:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Confused Entities! like NFF like NIGERIA!!! smh.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by flylykace: 2:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Comment loading................
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by austinbrown: 2:55am On Oct 18, 2014
This space is. Not for sale, beware of my son and my gf Mary

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by drey22(m): 2:55am On Oct 18, 2014
#FansDraft
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by benega: 2:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by leokinguch(m): 2:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Story for the gods..... KEshi is a forgone alternative. The guy stubboness na him kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by NaLaugh: 2:59am On Oct 18, 2014
What exactly is the status?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by BarryX(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2014
The same reason Nigeria will always be backward in the scheme of things.
Chris Giawa or whatever his name is should let Nigeria football be and stop this foolishness and selfishness.

They're all after their pockets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by phemmylink(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2014
they should rebrand.. to NFC (C-Clowns) ;Dthey should rebrand.. to NFC (C-Clowns)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by bunmioguns(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Who Is Chris Giwa?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by amolex(m): 3:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Alexsmith20(m): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2014
i think itz in d best intrest for d super eagles if keshi shuld finish wat he has started...mor ova yu dnt expect success evri tym.somtyms"we fail,to win"....gess evri one has forgotten how he won d cup last year,even a whole spain fail woefully during d worldcup..i think hez only on a recess to wonders.

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Continue...

NFF and confusion(s) are synonymous.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by DVMtuppence(m): 3:10am On Oct 18, 2014
kokan aye
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Oyecute(m): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Wahala dey ooo !!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by fedundiran(m): 3:35am On Oct 18, 2014
this is nt the right time to be fighting over coach,d NFF should realise they have two great matches ahead. I think they should let Keshi qualify them first b4 terminating is contract.
Changing of coach may be difficult for d players to adapt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup / Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.