Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Time For Young Minds To Reture To Our Lost Reading Glory Days. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Time For Young Minds To Reture To Our Lost Reading Glory Days. (551 Views)

Romola Adeola, 26-Year-Old Phd Holder: "I Had No Time For Social Activities" / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / Pre-degree A.b.u Zaria Remedial Programme. time for discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Young Minds To Reture To Our Lost Reading Glory Days. by Bennyberry(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Today I was watching a TV program 'The Channels Book Club' on channels tv.And SAW a 11YRS YOUNG Nigeria author-
Daniella Nengi Dan-Jumbo Clinton and wow was so inspired by her through her experiences and achievements.
As a young student have always had the passion of seeing and assisting yung people esp young readers nd scholars.who are serious abt pursing nd attaining their drms and aspirations.
Oh in a society that has thrown away the reading habit and have crumbled the dignity,joy nd profit of studying hard.It stil imperious that we stand strong and come out frm our menagerie "small zoo" nd go back to the statuo.
To this end have decided to take my future more serious nd break away from the shackles that restrain me from using my talents.gift.skills nd knwledge to become great. Nothing worthwhile is eva easy,As we all knw.'life is not a saccharine' tho with hardwork nd determination + God we can achieve whateva we so desire.To cut this saga short.
In recognition to a book i read recently 'COMMON SENSE FOR UNCOMMON STUDENT'. I thus state.'*it up to you to pay the price.
*set your sail
*sweat ur brain
*fix your gaze
*At God's feet light your future becos the future is near
*endure hardness den discover something Just do it
*minimize your mistakes,value books,hold on,fail intelligently,work harder
*rise early,rub minds,be versatile,grow your library,study with passion,read wisely
*impact the world,pass it on
*desire excellence day by day
*develop a book habit,read btw lines,ask questions
AND ....* PRAY.
Starting up a project soon,i hope 4 ur support.encouragement nd prayers.
And with God we shall all make it.God bless u all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me!!! / Please Read..undergraduates And Job Seekers / Urgent!!! Interprete This Grammer In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.