Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Eminem Just Turned 42 Today... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Just Turned 42 Today... (702 Views)

Denrele Shares Three Ethnic Themed Pictures As He Turns 42 Today / Check Out Denrele Edun's (werele) Birthday Pictures As He Turns 42 today / PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Just Turned 42 Today... by vikkytan: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2014
hey it Eminem.s birthday today and all his fans including me has been wishing him happy birthday they.ve been very thankful to him saying how his music changed their life. from thug.lazy. drugs free to better hummmm i was like wowwwwwwDAT he. has the best lyrics ever calling him with his name rapgod.... Eminem fannns should wish happy birthday the guy iss looking more younger every some of my Freinds don't even. believe he.s turned 42 so wish him happy birthday.....

there. is an audition about his top 20 biggest hit it was interesting.
Re: Eminem Just Turned 42 Today... by vikkytan: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2014
vikkytan:
hey it Eminem.s birthday today and all his fans including me has been wishing him happy birthday they.ve been very thankful to him saying how his music changed their life. from thug.lazy. drugs free to better hummmm i was like wowwwwwwDAT he. has the best lyrics ever calling him with his name rapgod.... Eminem fannns should wish happy birthday the guy iss looking more younger every some of my Freinds don't even. believe he.s turned 42 so wish him happy birthday.....

there. is an audition about his top 20 biggest hit it was interesting.
Re: Eminem Just Turned 42 Today... by DanielBlanc(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2014
buffday guy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Reggae Singer Majek Fashek Joins Politics / Melissa Mccarthy Sheds 45 Pounds Of Weight / Ebola Outbreak: Doctor Becomes The First Italian To Catch Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.