Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) (1475 Views)

What's The Meaning Of "AUTHE In Phyno's Video? / What Is The Meaning Of Nollywood-suggest An Indigenious Name Please. / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by shollay09(m): 1:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Naming films after song is now the latest thing in naija movie industry... Naija, una too gbaski

1 Like

Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Height of lack of creativity.
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 3:48am On Oct 18, 2014
1 of d numerous reason y i don't watch our movies
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by kennyslim1(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2014
freezyprinzy:
1 of d numerous reason y i don't watch our movies

You are not alone!
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by Panshow(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2014
Trust nollywood, they'll never disappoint.
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by dre11(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2014
This are some of the rubbish they keep churning out and they want recognition from the world of entertainment industries
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by Guykhena(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2014
And later peeps will be asking me why my hatred for Nollywood never dies down,smh,I mean come on,don't the writers reason undecided (that's if they have writers)

1 Like

Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by shollay09(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Guykhena:

And later peeps will be asking me why my hatred for Nollywood never dies down,smh,I mean come on,don't the writers reason undecided (that's if they have writers)
wonder why someone with sense will sit down and write such a foolish thing.. The writers, actors and actresses who acts such are all sh*t
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by parrotibaba(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
from what I see in d poster, its a comedy movie so I see nothing wrong in the name of d movie...√
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by sholay2011(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2014
@OP...Why u dey bear my moniker naa
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by shollay09(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
sholay2011:
@OP...Why u dey bear my moniker naa
was about asking you the same question as well
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by sholay2011(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
shollay09:
was about asking you the same question as well
I arrived NL before you. ..so, I should be the one asking such question.

Lol.
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by 24in7: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
LoL, aftr dis 1, d part2 wil b........'' I've found my Johnny' comin soon grin grin
Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by holyboss: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
24in7:
LoL, aftr dis 1, d part2 wil b........'' I've found my Johnny' comin soon grin grin
nd d part 3 will b Jonny welcome grin that if dem find am for d part 3 sef

Mumuhood

1 Like

Re: Nollywood? What Is The Meaning Of This Again..(see Photo) by shollay09(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2014
sholay2011:

I arrived NL before you. ..so, I should be the one asking such question.

Lol.
well, well, well... Dats d nickname given to me by my guys... But shoutout to you sire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Movie Channel In New Deal With Startimes - Amc Series Launches / Has Anybody Been To The Cinema At Maryland Mall / Enugu State Movie Seminar/audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.