Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Xmas Is Here Early To All Nairalanders, 1 Of The Strongest Jeeps 4 Great Offer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Xmas Is Here Early To All Nairalanders, 1 Of The Strongest Jeeps 4 Great Offer (783 Views)

Big Electric Car Jack For Big Jeeps SUV And Cars, Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump / The Car That Works For The Strongest: Bmw 7series (bullet Proof) for SALE / Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Is Here Early To All Nairalanders, 1 Of The Strongest Jeeps 4 Great Offer by Middleman: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Guess what i have for all nairalanders? especially those of you who have been looking for the perfect jeep to travel home with for christmas

2005 pathfinder aka Baby Armada

this is a serious offer, this car has two-tone leather seats and dvd!

ABS, Air Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Bucket Seating, Cassette Radio, CD Player, Cruise Control, DVD Player, Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Air Conditioning, Sun Roof, Tilt Wheel

this 2005 Pathfinder is equipped with a standard electronically controlled 5-speed automatic transmission

Other driveline components include engine-speed-sensitive power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering and 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)

Asking price 3.75million Naira (3,750,000)

Best bargain offer u can get out there,

serious buyers call me on 08055800034 or send a mail to oj_dynasty@yahoo.com

ACT QUICK BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GONE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT,

Pics on request, having trouble loading it, tries for over 3hrs to no avail, so if u need it i will mail you the pics, thanx

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Loves This Car? / 2004 Ferrari 360 Spider / What Type Of Car Can I Buy For 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.