Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88849 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Dominionng(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Let's keep the ball rolling.

Let me open the floor smiley

"My hymen was broken with a dild0 by a senior student at my all girls hostel. So, practically I'm a virgin coz I've never had sex" she whispered.

I shake my head and smiled smiley Probably the witches and wizards at her village were fanning themselves with her photo

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by djeezy(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2014
Thinking. ..

Edited** She said you're the first, believe me. My hymen was broken when I used a dil.do during self service......ehmm clears throat.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kolinz(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2014
all girls are not the same

50 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by iceberylin(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
"MY EX boyfriend plays in Arsenal, his name is Chinedu"

Which chinedu dh Arsenal undecided

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
hahaha...seeing a text of 'baby pls buy me postinor2'

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I forgot to add that the sender was someone he claimed is an 'ex' - then he said his ex and his hommiez current girlfriend are namesakes...oh Good Jesus

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha

407 Likes 39 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by boombay(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
*uhm... story go plenty today sha *undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Dominionng(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha

Is he a son of a politician?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by urcutecrush(f): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hahaahah!Dis got me rolling.
Mine was i caught him cheating and he said have told her that the day u catch us is the day its over between us.Mumu I dropped his silly as$

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by briantext(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
[size=28pt]loading.......50%[/size]

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by skyprofm(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
I hate sex... Just tolerate it because I love you

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kennyslim1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
"I don't svck d*ck"

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by MrsGoodness(f): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:
"I hate You"

She's still stalking me undecided
your always bragging angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by mperoakeem(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
*spread mat* story story...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by constance500: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Long thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Royaltriplee: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by coolzeal(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Babe, I miss my period so I'm pregnant for you. That's an expensive lie.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
she said sameer aint marry my husband because of money it's ur fault because u were away. angry person weh travel no dey come back ni

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by dmz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Travelled to Enugu and switched off her phone, came back two days later and told me that she had to give her cousin her battery and was disappointed when she switched it back on (on her way back), not to see text messages and voice mails from me.

I was speechless, eyes and mouth wide open like of all the shyte she could have come up with.
Acted like I was pissed because a brother wasn't alone when she was gone.

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dominionng:

Is he a son of a politician?

lol...are you a wizard? kinda grin
I just dey laugh that day sha, I told him I know I'm dull - but you don't have to remind me with this kind lie.

urcutecrush:

Hahaahah!Dis got me rolling.
Mine was i caught him cheating and he said have told her that the day i caught dem is the day its over between them.Mumu I dropped his silly as$

Lmao. I guess it's all part of life - he was getting it from somewhere else because I was dulling him in that area

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy

338 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol...Told me she ws preg. Juz to extort moni frm me. Dumped her fake a55 wen ah found out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Liamm(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
*reading comments*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Rutheby(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
'I love you'...... Stil wondering why i believed dat.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Jarchi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
I have 3 other bfs but I love u most. Promise me marriage when our tomorrow 2geda ain't fucking sure.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
the biatches only excuse for wanting to break up was 'i know you've been cheating on me with christy'

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by FLAWLES(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
u wicked, hahahahahahaha ,for me? I Tell d lies not Dem
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by 24in7: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
skyprofm:
I hate sex... Just tolerate it because I love you
shocked. dis 1 na pro grin grin. .......1 chance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
She's just my colleague until they started saying I love you to each other undecided undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.