Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Making A Choice Of Insurance Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making A Choice Of Insurance Plan (1278 Views)

All Types Of Insurance. / Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. / The Fate Of Insurance Shares In The Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making A Choice Of Insurance Plan by dearestsewa(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Background:

Until recently, I had known insurance to be a kind of risky and expensive endeavor. I thought it was for rich people who wanted to insure their house, car, business premises, or children's education. They pay premiums monthly. When they face a tragedy or disaster, say an auto accident, the insurance company will give them a new car.You know, that kind of idea. I was literate and all that but didn't know better.

Now:

I have been coming across a number of insurance agents recently, and I realised many insurance companies in Nigeria now have packages for the average Nigerian. AIICO, Custodian, Mutual Benefits etc. They now have a kind of savings plan in which people can save to get their money with interest after a given period.

Although, I know there may be others here who were not insurance-literates like me but I believe some NLers might have tried some of these new policies before. Please, kindly educate me about the nitty-gritty of these policies.

I am presently considering AIICO's Corporate Savings plan, Custodian's Esusu Shield, and Mutual Benefit's ISPP. I would like to make an informed decision. Thanks.
Re: Making A Choice Of Insurance Plan by femynho(m): 8:20am On Apr 05
It seems no one on this platform since 2014 has tried or have any experience as regard any insurance package.

I will advise you liaise with an insurance broker or post on WhatsApp group for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment With Long Term Monthly/yearly Profit Return. / Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform / Ore Industrial Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.