Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Petition For A Change Of Username - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Petition For A Change Of Username (669 Views)

Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address / Change Of Username 190 To C-class / Application For Change Of Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition For A Change Of Username by skyscraperTM(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
On the 15th of July this year, I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1806425/seun-please-bring-back-username concerning my moniker which was changed from "skyscraper" to "skyscraperTM." I complained bitterly to Seun to reverse my username back but my plea fell into deaf ears. That had since prompted me to abandon NL for the time being.

However, I recently discovered that there's a new N'lander masquareding himself as www.nairaland.com/skyscrapper .. He's obviously claiming to be me of which he's a counterfeit.

Henceforth, I have decided to changed my identity from "skyscraper" to what I hope to be known as "Phuckactive."

Seun, please kindly grant my request 'cause I'm trying to avoid a situation where I'll have no choice but to create a new account.

Thanks..

Signed: Phuckactive
Re: Petition For A Change Of Username by Princecalm(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Seun will even be more grateful if you create another account

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Hungriest Countries In The World / Gombe State Governemnt Shuts Down All Schools / Top Five Strongest Militaries In Africa: See Nigeria's Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.