Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ (4848 Views)

2 Female 1 Male One Month Old Caucasian Dogs For Sale / . / Pure Caucasian Dogs To Buy At A Cheep Price !!!!!!! Hurry !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Just registered on this site to advertise my farm,we breed exotic pigs,birds and dogs(alabai and Caucasian)..We just conducted a mating with two of out top alabai dogs and puppies will soon be available,so interested parties can bookmark this page and stay tuned;from my experience as a guest I've noticed that pictures are very important here so I will attach a few.

Regards,
Susanifarms
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Pictures

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2014
More pictures

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2014
More

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2014
These are some of the pictures,I'll upload more if need be...If anybody has questions to ask on the breed,feel free to mail me,I'll reply as soon as possible.

Salisuumorusani@gmail.com
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by lahit14(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Y u take the foto's for night. I Know the breed, strong fighting dogs. Neva knew it could be found in 9ja. Tak a brighter day time foto for us abeg. U go first dash me just one, mak I use am spread the news by the time e big and I use am kill like 2rotts for my area. Then evrybody go start to find alabia
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2014
lahit14:
Y u take the foto's for night. I Know the breed, strong fighting dogs. Neva knew it could be found in 9ja. Tak a brighter day time foto for us abeg. U go first dash me just one, mak I use am spread the news by the time e big and I use am kill like 2rotts for my area. Then evrybody go start to find alabia

I'm sorry about that,they started their first mating by that time willingly,so I couldn't stop them but not to worry I'll share mating photos more later.

Regards,
Susanifarms.
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by lahit14(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2014
Susanifarms:

I'm sorry about that,they started their first mating by that time willingly,so I couldn't stop them but not to worry I'll share mating photos more later.

Regards,
Susanifarms.

Yeah I knw they started mating by dat time, I only meant u could hav still posted day time foto's of dem relaxing or just playing around

1 Like

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2014
lahit14:

Yeah I knw they started mating by dat time, I only meant u could hav still posted day time foto's of dem relaxing or just playing around

Oh

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2014
We got two puppies available from this duo(female in the photo littered on Monday).will post pictures of the puppies soon

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2014
The white furred is female,the other is male

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by kale4all07(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kindly drop your phone number incase someone wants to reach you. Where is your farm location cos am seriously interested
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2014
kale4all07:
Kindly drop your phone number incase someone wants to reach you. Where is your farm location cos am seriously interested

If you have any questions feel free to mail me

Salisuumorusani@gmail.com

I won't leave my mobile number here until the puppies are ready for sale,so I don't get incessant and unexpected calls.

Mail me I'll reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
Susanifarms
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
One of our puppies "Hitler" at 12weeks+ in eastern environment with new owners

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
One of our dogs in turunku,was sold to new owners years back

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ogbomoso

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Our imported female pigs..Double blessing smiley

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Growing lads

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2014
More

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Susanifarms:
Our imported female pigs..Double blessing smiley

I am interested in your pigs. I will like to book 2 females now against when your sow farrows.
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
@susanifarms: please post your phone number please.
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheUnbeatable:

I am interested in your pigs. I will like to book 2 females now against when your sow farrows.

The large black piglets have been all booked,as for the white just 5 piglets available
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheUnbeatable:
@susanifarms: please post your phone number please.

Mail me I'll forward it to you..I think it's against the rules
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Mrpulse911(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Do you have a female caucasian puppy?
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mrpulse911:
Do you have a female caucasian puppy?

Sorry what I have now are alabai puppies

But I'm expecting pups from this du0 soon

If you have enough money you can opt for imported

Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Susanifarms(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alabai and Caucasian pups are available
Re: ¤SusaniFarms::Pigs::Birds::Alabai And Caucasian Dogs::Available¤ by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

It's So Difficult To Get a Pedigree Straight Back GSD In Nigeria / Deji Adebayo "Djpet" In Ibadan Is A Scam! / Beautiful and Purebred Caucasian Puppies Available To New Homes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.