Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] (8701 Views)

Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit / Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
cry chai ele gidi gon oo. . .d pple wey do u dey use ur pix dey fan demselves grin
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Cokacola: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin grin No worry i dey preapare one better ganja combination wey u go use chop beans. Wen u chop am ur brain go dissolve, sallah ram brain go enter ur head
grin grin ah no wantyour kinda maddness ah no won make dey cryvenish me frm romance lipsrsealed

Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Andyblaze: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
don't worry I cure even spiritual.
good thing we're in the same city. Wen do we get started
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Olodapsing(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chai I fall for diz Andyblaze virus again cry
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by experimentist: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze you na idiotts!
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Mrfils(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
ah swear I love you, you just made me laugh so hard. I also cure craze tongue
Ene! shocked
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by joelenesleek(f): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:

good thing we're in the same city. Wen do we get started
12am - 2am grin,@ presidential tongue
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by joelenesleek(f): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mrfils:

Ene! shocked
what?
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Cokacola: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
niaja wiitch time
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:
Please everyone be patience, i am trying to reduce the size of the picture. My fellow widows please tie ur hairtie

MORE GARRI TO YOUR ELBOW.
GARRI for one!
GARRI for andy!
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Mrfils(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
what?
Wow! U dnt remember me? grin
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Andyblaze: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:

Are you a mystic. I am currently lodged at presidential atm. Just that Goodluck Jonathan hasn't arrived for our meeting today. I'm bored. Come sure my craze tongue
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by joelenesleek(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mrfils:

Wow! U dnt remember me? grin
no I don't but Abeg if I thief your earpiece we can go private, don't disgrace me on a public forum grin
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by joelenesleek(f): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:

Are you a mystic. I am currently lodged at presidential atm. Just that Goodluck Jonathan hasn't arrived for our meeting today. I'm bored. Come sure my craze tongue
don't worry Goodluck has arrived but he is in the next room with me tongue
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by joelenesleek(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cokacola:
niaja wiitch time
just say you want to join us kiss
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Andyblaze: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
don't worry Goodluck has arrived but he is in the next room with me tongue

So Goodluck is eating what was specially designed for the gods?
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by joelenesleek(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:

So Goodluck is eating what was specially designed for the gods?
Hehehe, no he is only listening to the gods.
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Andyblaze: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
Hehehe, no he is only listening to the gods.
Okay good. I hope they give him good advice so you can come let the gods "fill" u up with more good advice for him
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Cokacola: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2014
joelenesleek:
just say you want to join us kiss
if ah will be flying with you grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Mrfils(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2014
joelenesleek:
no I don't but Abeg if I thief your earpiece we can go private, don't disgrace me on a public forum grin
Haha! Hmmnn... Not exactly... Maybe something else though grin u knw wat? Let's jst use of bbm 7FE2EE05
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by FLAWLES(f): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=Andyblaze post=27266571]Ohh fine babe like this chai i toast as
she tie headtie. But after she remove headtie she no fyn again. And i
don already toast am...chai wetin i go do[/quote] So you are Andy? hmmmm
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by Andyblaze: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2014
FLAWLES:
So you are Andy? hmmmm

Soneone told you about me?
Re: What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] by FLAWLES(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Andyblaze:

Soneone told you about me?
ya, daht u er one crazy fello

Female Musician Allow Students To Touch Her A** / #bbnaija: Nude Moments Begins In Bbnaija House As Housemate Tries To Massage / Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport