Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D (2361 Views)

What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. / Airtel Data Bundle Plan That Will Let You Check Mb Balance With *123*10# / RIM Introduces New BBM Features ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by CreativityKills(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2014
The latest BlackBerry update is the bomb!!!

BlackBerry has announced a new update is coming to BBM, with a couple of privacy and control-focused features in line. The company has incorporated some features already existent to some instant messaging services like Snapchat.

Source: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Sent Messages

1 Like

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by reaky(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Will it delete at d recipient bbm?
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by CreativityKills(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2014
reaky:
Will it delete at d recipient bbm?

Yes. The message you sent to the person.
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by reaky(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2014
CreativityKills:

Yes. The message you sent to the person.
You mean if i delete a chat from my bbm it automatically deletes from the other person chat as well?

1 Like

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by kokosheen(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2014
This would be very very nice. Needed this 3 years now.
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Malcolmx12: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2014
reaky:

You mean if i delete a chat from my bbm it automatically deletes from the other person chat as well?
u dont understand english? Gosh!
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Mcbussy(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Cool!!!...I can now have as many gfs as possible without getting caught cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Mcbussy:
Cool!!!...I can now have as many gfs as possible without getting caught cheesy
way forward bruh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by reaky(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Malcolmx12:
You way de answer ala ona apugi?
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by MisterLongman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Malcolmx12:
Lol
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
New BBM will let you delete
messages even after sending them
BY NEO IGHODARO · OCTOBER 19, 2014
Timer
With the timer, you will be able to control how
long your messages and pictures can be viewed
within BBM. Before you send some text or a
photo, all you need to do is hit a little timer icon
and select how long you wish it to be visible for.
The recipient won’t be able to see the content
until they touch and hold on the chat message –
then they will only be able to see it for the
duration of the timer. It will also disappear if they
take their finger off the screen.
Retract.
You can simply press and hold the message you
wish to remove, and it will be gone forever –
though this will only work for written messages,
not photos. And it won’t work in group chats,
only in one-to-one chats.

Timer
With the timer, you will be able to control how
long your messages and pictures can be viewed
within BBM. Before you send some text or a
photo, all you need to do is hit a little timer icon
and select how long you wish it to be visible for.

You can simply press and hold the message you
wish to remove, and it will be gone forever –
though this will only work for written messages,

for the sake of clearity
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by karmaleon: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Malcolmx12:

I'm guessing he does. It just sounds incredible... I'm equally yet to believe how a sent me can be remotely deleted from a delivered msg... Deleting from one's own end is quite understandable... Whatsapp has such feature already... Make we dey sidon look...
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by pweshboi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is a nice addition to bbm usage
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by kbshow100(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Blackberry trying to upgrade since 2014 BC, I guarantee you that Blackberry is as dead as PDP. As I'm sure that PDP will not resurrect, that is how sure I'm that BB will not resurrect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Andyblaze: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow nice innovashun
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Andyblaze: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:
Wow nice innovashun

did u go to skul at all Its innovation not innovashun

1 Like

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Andyblaze: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:

did u go to skul at all Its innovation not innovashun

yu be idiot. I did it on purpose..
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by khaynoni(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Telegram needs to sue RIM for copyright infringement grin
They should have given credits to the brains(telegram) behind this idea. E no good make person no popular oo sad
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by aAK1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
now thats what i call an invention.
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by Francheezy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mehnn.. This is not good. That means I have to take screenshots of my chats every now and then, so my friends babe will not lie that she doesn't love me even after typing it

2 Likes

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by timilehing(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Copied from WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by hatux: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Not again! The latest one self na beans.. Always hanging...
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by eightsin(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Interesting!! So if I ask a girl out and she turns me down, I can easily cover my track by deleting the evidence.

1 Like

Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by sekzy99(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: New BBM Update Will Let You Delete Messages Even After You've Sent Them :D by fab04(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
eightsin:
Interesting!! So if I ask a girl out and she turns me down, I can easily cover my track by deleting the evidence.
^^^ grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches Cheap Android Data Plan / The New Smartphone Company "Mphone Or Mango Phone" All The Way From India / Top 10 Free Music Download Apps For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.