Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis (2123 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / What Nollywood Tells Us About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
HAPPY SUNDEA TO ALL MY GOONS

God has told me to tell all of you not to seek enlightenment or knowledge, let's take a look at the story of Adam and Eve.

God gave them the opportunity to be either wise(by planting tree of knowledge) and to be daft for life(by telling them not to eat from the tree of knowledge)

Satan(the scientist) came and told Eve the wonder and the wisdom that could be gain from eating from the tree... Eve being a good woman gave the f-fruit(knowledge of science) to her husband. So that he could be wise and logical

How did God react when he found out his children are now wise; He cursed them...

So brothers and sisters don't read, don't seek knowledge if you don't want to be cursed like adam and eve.

Happi sundae once again, and may the invisible pink unicorn be with you.

SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by JEITO: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
The gospel according to pesty I believe

Well, God was training man to be attentive to detail, law and order. But man failed the test of obedience.

Who told you God wanted them to be daft? Assumption I guess! God's intention was to gradually introduce man to knowledge. Just like a parent would bring up his child one step at a time. Remember man was still new in the garden and needed to learn the ropes one step at a time but he decided to leap before he was ready for it.

What God did was damage control, talk of salvaging man before he self distruct. God never cursed man; perhaps you should read that place again, rather he caused the ground so that man would work hard and earn what he deserves(that is another way to learn knowledge)

God is not against knowledge(infact he is the source of everything including knowledge) but like I said earlier, he wanted to introduce man to it gradually as any parent would do(talk of controlled knowledge). And that is the same thing science does: it controls your knowledge; but in science, you only know as much as the materials available to you.

1 Like

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
JEITO:

Well, God was training man to be attentive to detail, law and order. But man failed the test of obedience.

Who told you God wanted them to be daft? Assumption I guess! God's intention was to gradually introduce man to knowledge. Just like a parent would bring up his child one step at a time. Remember man was still new in the garden and needed to learn the ropes one step at a time but he decided to leap before he was ready for it.

What God did was damage control, talk of salvaging man before he self distruct. God never cursed man; perhaps you should read that place again, rather he caused the ground so that man would work hard and earn what he deserves(that is another way to learn knowledge)

God is not against knowledge(infact he is the source of everything including knowledge) but like I said earlier, he wanted to introduce man to it gradually as any parent would do(talk of controlled knowledge). And that is the same thing science does: it controls your knowledge; but in science, you only know as much as the materials available to you.

God is against knowledge that was why he cursed man

1 Like

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by JEITO: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:

God is against knowledge that was why he cursed man
stop being too uptight and rigid and open yourself to new truths.

Pls quote the place where God cursed man for me.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
JEITO:

oh jeito this is a new truth, I was once a christian, you are the rigid person here(show in your inability to leave the comfort of your religion)
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by davien(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmmmm....i for one would love to know if there really is or was a "god"... undecided
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
davien:
hmmmm....i for one would love to know if there really is or was a "god"... undecided
this issues are spiritual... Just learn from my sermon... May the invisible pink unicorn bless you

1 Like

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by davien(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
this issues are spiritual... Just learn from my sermon... May the invisible pink unicorn bless you
lol
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Dan1cole(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
What invisible pink wareva...?? Are you ok?
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

What invisible pink wareva...?? Are you ok?
bless you buvda... The invisible pink unicorn is great
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by plaetton: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
JEITO:

The so-called god was alarmed that Adam had eaten the fruit that gave Adam the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD and EVIL ,and god went ahead to cursed them.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Dan1cole(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
bless you buvda... The invisible pink unicorn is great
Hey hey hey! Stop it there... I dont need you rubbish and satanic blessings ok! Keep them to yourself. I see you are mentally disturbed and disoriented, worshiping an invisible pink unicorn :/ really?? that's totally rubbish, nonsense and stupid.
Even the name of your invisible wareva sounds nonsense, infact its nonsense and rubbish. Stop being a fool and go get born again.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Dan1cole(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

The so-called god was alarmed that Adam had eaten the fruit that gave Adam the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD and EVIL ,and god went ahead to cursed them.
He didn't curse man, He cursed the ground. Genesis 3:17 'cursed is the ground for thy sake'. And even if He did curse man, Galatians 3:13 tells 'we have been redeemed from the curse.' so stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by BodyKiss(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
JEITO:

Guess he told you how these during your tea time with him? Because that's the only possible way you could've known what he actually wanted to do.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by plaetton: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

He didn't curse man, He cursed the ground. Genesis 3:17 'cursed is the ground for thy sake'. And even if He did curse man, Galatians 3:13 tells 'we have been redeemed from the curse.' so stop saying rubbish.

God must be schizophrenic.

2 Likes

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

Hey hey hey! Stop it there... I dont need you rubbish and satanic blessings ok! Keep them to yourself. I see you are mentally disturbed and disoriented, worshiping an invisible pink unicorn :/ really?? that's totally rubbish, nonsense and stupid.
Even the name of your invisible wareva sounds nonsense, infact its nonsense and rubbish. Stop being a fool and go get born again.
give you life to the invisible pink unicorn today bros... Am telling you ooo cos in the end time you will se wen
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Dan1cole(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
plaetton:

God must be schizophrenic.
Well, may God have mercy on you, and forgive you for saying that! And believe me when I say if you keep worshipping your imaginary pink unicorn thing, you'll die young and untimely in a harsh way! Am not wishing you death in any way, but am just advising you to have a change of heart. God loves you more than you can ever imagine!
Goto church, get born again and stick to God. Peace Out!
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Dan1cole(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
pesty100:
give you life to the invisible pink unicorn today bros... Am telling you ooo cos in the end time you will se wen

So, yu believe that there will be an endtime. Which means you believe the Bible. Stop being childish and go get saved in Christ.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Dan1cole(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Topic Unfollowed!
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

So, yu believe that there will be an endtime. Which means you believe the Bible. Stop being childish and go get saved in Christ.
oh yeah the pink invisible unicorn will come and eat every infidel including you christians... Am reall sorry for you
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by plaetton: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

Well, may God have mercy on you, and forgive you for saying that! And believe me when I say if you keep worshipping your imaginary pink unicorn thing, you'll die young and untimely in a harsh way! Am not wishing you death in any way, but am just advising you to have a change of heart. God loves you more than you can ever imagine!

Today must ret.a.r.ds day, huh?

I guess all those 115 people that died young in a very harsh and humiliating way at T. B Clown Joshua's bullshyt mountain to worship your invisible monster-god were worse than I and my pink unicorn god? undecided

Oh! let me guess, your sky-monster god works in mysterious ways, right?
Great consolation for the families of those unfortunate devil-prone victims.

And who believes in unicorns, you or me?
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by plaetton: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

I guess you haven't figured out that your end time is when you die, have you?
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dan1cole:

you talk about death like its a big deal, who won't die... I bet it would please you to see him die
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by macof(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
The Christian God is an enemy of human progress. Throughout history we see he hates men doing things without him pulling the strings.

he got angry that Adam and eve didn't need him to know what is good and evil
He got angry the little canaanite nations were happy without him, he sent his puppet Hebrews after them
He got angry Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Ethiopia progressed without him he planned their destruction but never successful as those empires were stronger and more intelligent than he imagined

now he has Christianity to control some people but like we see in the modern world the most religious countries are some of the least advanced ones

1 Like

Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by Crocz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
The moment somebody starts a conversation with "God told me to tell you...or God spoke to me that..."...I be like, hell!?, when did you and God start to do chit-chat?...sh*t niggas sabi lie ehn! undecided

The only man he ever spoke to was Moses!...if aint Moses then you must be the Devil!
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by malvisguy212: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2014
pesty100:
HAPPY SUNDEA TO ALL MY GOONS

God has told me to tell all of you not to seek enlightenment or knowledge, let's take a look at the story of Adam and Eve.

God gave them the opportunity to be either wise(by planting tree of knowledge) and to be daft for life(by telling them not to eat from the tree of knowledge)

Satan(the scientist) came and told Eve the wonder and the wisdom that could be gain from eating from the tree... Eve being a good woman gave the f-fruit(knowledge of science) to her husband. So that he could be wise and logical

How did God react when he found out his children are now wise; He cursed them...

So brothers and sisters don't read, don't seek knowledge if you don't want to be cursed like adam and eve.

Happi sundae once again, and may the invisible pink unicorn be with you.

SHALOM
how did you guys read the bible.?you dont know what you read.
What your understanding of Knowledge?there is different way of aquring knowledge,thife has knowledge of stealing,killer has knowledge of killing,419 has knowledge of tricking people,fake pastor has knowledge of deceiving.now,should we called all of them the same knowledge? No ,ok then,the knowledge the book of genesis was talking about is the knowledge of GOOD AND EVIL.
Genesis2:17.
" but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of GOOD and EVIL,
for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

the tree mean nothing,actualy there is know knowlegde in that tree,God just put it there for them to have option,the knowlegde of good and evil is between God and satan.when God told man[his creation] not to eat from this tree,this mean He gave man the knowlegde of Good and man has the option to disobey God[freewill],but when satan told man to eat from the tree,satan was telling man to disobey his maker[God]. Is like someone ask you to disobey your father which is wrong.my point is to show you how GOD IS GOOD AND SATAN IS EVIL.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by malvisguy212: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2014
plaetton:

I guess you haven't figured out that your end time is when you die, have you?
eve was the first that ate the fruit,but it was when adam ate it that there eyes were open,even when she ate it her eyes were still close spiritualy.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by malvisguy212: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2014
macof:
The Christian God is an enemy of human progress. Throughout history we see he hates men doing things without him pulling the strings.

he got angry that Adam and eve didn't need him to know what is good and evil
He got angry the little canaanite nations were happy without him, he sent his puppet Hebrews after them
He got angry Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Ethiopia progressed without him he planned their destruction but never successful as those empires were stronger and more intelligent than he imagined

now he has Christianity to control some people but like we see in the modern world the most religious countries are some of the least advanced ones
mr pagan. Between knowlegde and wisdom,which come first?
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2014
pesty100:
oh jeito this is a new truth, I was once a christian, you are the rigid person here(show in your inability to leave the comfort of your religion)
you are not a christian,not once in your life,never,you just attend church to sleep,you hate to here someone condamming you of the thing you love to do most which is evil.you want to be free,
"if i do wrong,i dont want to feel gulty,i hate to here someone condamming what i love to do"

either you like it or not,spend all your time trying to debunk the existence of God,one thing for sure THERE'S GOD AND AND I HAVE HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH HIM,YOU MUST FACE JUGDMENT.
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by JEITO: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2014
BodyKiss:

Guess he told you how these during your tea time with him? Because that's the only possible way you could've known what he actually wanted to do.
how did you. Then know he wanted man to be daft and ignorant?
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by pesty100(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are not a christian,not once in your life,never,you just attend church to sleep,you hate to here someone condamming you of the thing you love to do most which is evil.you want to be free,
"if i do wrong,i dont want to feel gulty,i hate to here someone condamming what i love to do"

either you like it or not,spend all your time trying to debunk the existence of God,one thing for sure THERE'S GOD AND AND I HAVE HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH HIM,YOU MUST FACE JUGDMENT.
so its evil to reason or it evil to be free... Seriously? F*uck you
Re: What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis by urheme: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
malvisguy212:
eve was the first that ate the fruit,but it was when adam ate it that there eyes were open,even when she ate it her eyes were still close spiritualy.

and you believe this story; you must be joking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Mohammed A Real Prophet ? / Reverend Mbaka Now Owns A Private Jet / Why Does The Devil Share Almost The Same Power With God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.