Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135566 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Mogenerous(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Melancholy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wow! If temitope could perceived how my mom was so interested in this story of his, he would know that his talent hynotised all asundry. Better late than never, i myself just finished reading this wonderful film though i tried reading episodes 43-46 but it wast going probably the fault is from ur end!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Melancholy:
Wow! If temitope could perceived how my mom was so interested in this story of his, he would know that his talent hynotised all asundry. Better late than never, i myself just finished reading this wonderful film though i tried reading episodes 43-46 but it wast going probably the fault is from ur end!

It happens sometimes. thanks so much Melancholy. God bless u.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by aprilwise(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
I ve not finish reading this story. Pls where can I read the complete story?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2015
aprilwise:
I ve not finish reading this story. Pls where can I read the complete story?

My blog. Tho not complete there.. I've been fighting against some hackigs on y website...

Will get back to u boss.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

My blog. Tho not complete there.. I've been fighting against some hackigs on y website...

Will get back to u boss.
boss I hail thee

I remain loyal
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2015
THE UNKNOWN - 48
VIVIAN didn’t want to think of Nick as The Unknown again. She had wondered what could make him to become The Unknown. If it was about the redolence, someone else might be using the body spray. But, would the person still be protecting her and her son every time? She had thought.
... continue reading..
https://www.temitopedaniel./2015/12/02/the-unknown-48/#more-833

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by vickkydgreat(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
THE UNKNOWN - 48

VIVIAN didn’t want to think of Nick as The Unknown
again. She had wondered what could make him to become
The Unknown. If it was about the redolence, someone else
might be using the body spray. But, would the person
still be protecting her and her son every time? She had
thought.

... continue reading..

https://www.temitopedaniel./2015/12/02/the-unknown-48/#more-833

welcome sir

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by PricelessCharm(f): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
So good to have you back sir

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
THE UNKNOWN - 49
Doris walked into the office. She dropped the envelope on Craig’s table and went to her seat. “That’s it.” She stated as she sat down. “Oh.. thanks.” Craig winked at her and picked up the envelope. He brought out the media card and looked at Stella. “A memory card again?”
continue reading..
https://www.temitopedaniel./2015/12/03/the-unknown-49/#more-835
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by PricelessCharm(f): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Fire on T.DAN. Me aint goin nowhere
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Osman1996(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Nice work
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tobilastik(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

T. Dan, you have abandoned this story "NO MATTER WHAT"
why naw? any hope of resurrecting it?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Mogenerous(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by nicerod(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2017
princesstemmy:
Nice update TDAN,the story is so captivating, more strength to ur elbow n more ink 2 ur pen.

Happy birthday to u llnp
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by AmberJackson(f): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2021
you can also check this website how you remove bad bugs in your mattress

More information: https://restadvice.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs-in-a-mattress/
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Omoakin5(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
I have been looking for this story oooo, thanks u,where is d author?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.