Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pics: Celebrities Who Are Far Older Than Their Partner. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Celebrities Who Are Far Older Than Their Partner. (1367 Views)

This Lady Is Far Older Than I Am... But She's All I Want For A Wife / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Celebrities Who Are Far Older Than Their Partner. by donshaddow(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
1. Mary Kate & Olivier Sarkozy

Mary Kate has accomplished so much in her 27 years (actress/fashion designer/producer/author/businesswoman & twin!) that it seems fitting she dates a man 18 years older. Olivier is a banker and half-brother of Nicolas Sarkozy, the former President of France—not a bad connection to have—L’amour vrai

2. Rod Stewart & Penny Lancaster

And in my heart you’ll always stay, Forever Young…. Even outside of Rob Stewart’s heart, Penny will be young compared to him. The model/photographer Brit is 26 years younger then her rocker beau.

3.Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas

Alec is looking slim thanks to his new, young wife. Hilaria is a yoga instructor in Manhattan and twenty-six years younger than her actor counter-part. It could be argued that Alec doesn’t act his age though. In 2011 he was removed from a plane after refusing to stop playing “Words with Friends” on his phone during takeoff. Namaste!

4. Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones

On September 25th 1969, Michael Douglas was celebrating his 25th birthday, while Patricia & David Jones were celebrating the birth of their daughter– Catherine Zeta-Jones. Thirty years later the two began dating after they met in France and Douglas used the super romantic pick-up line: “I want to father your children”.

5. Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whitely

They have a lot in common –both born in England, both models (Jason was modeling for French Connection when he got his big-break after meeting Guy Ritchie), and both have played star roles in popular films. Although their home country and careers are similar, the timelines are not. Jason is nineteen years older then Rosie and broke into the film industry in 1998 – when Rosie was twelve!

6. George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin

The commitment phobe actor Clooney has finally committed to Amal. Clooney is 53 years old, if you flip those numbers; you get his fiancé Amal’s age – 35. She is a fierce barrister from London, so if Clooney gets arrested again (he was arrested outside Sudanese Embassy for civil disobedience while protesting in 2012), he will have the best lawyer in town.

7. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon

This diva likes her man young! In 2008 Maria married Nick Cannon; a San Diego native born twelve years after Mariah. Let’s just hope Nick’s not a heartbreaker – because we all know Mariah will keep comin’ back incessantly.

8. Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris

You knew this one was coming! Hugh Hefner has always liked younger woman and why not when you have a house full of them. In 2012, when he was 86, Hugh married Crystal Harris. Crystal was 26 on her wedding day. With a 60 year age difference, I can’t imagine they have a lot in common. Maybe Crystal can help him with talking to his children Marston & Cooper, who are just a few years younger then Crystal!

9. Bruce Willis and Emma Heming

No hair, no problem for Emma Heming, age 35. She fell hard for the twenty-four years older action hero actor. The couple wed is 2009 and had two children. Let’s hope this union is Unbreakable.

So next time you find someone you love, never consider the age.

Thanks for your opinion
Re: Pics: Celebrities Who Are Far Older Than Their Partner. by walexGodson(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Pics: Celebrities Who Are Far Older Than Their Partner. by pretydiva(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
I haff heard

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA / HILARIOUS PHOTO: Wizkid Bags New Endorsement With Mama Afeez Frozen Food? / Chris Brown’s New $4.5million Mansion Huge But Amazingly, Not Enough (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.