Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Share Your First Day In Another Church Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your First Day In Another Church Experience (642 Views)

What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Must Pastors Accept Cash Payment After Preaching in another Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Day In Another Church Experience by Valwezzy: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Alright,Let Me start.
I went to another church today that is not my church..am actually a catholic..but i Travelled to ilorin and there is no Catholic church near my area(the one that is there is about 40km drive).
Oh,am not mobile anyway.
I had to follow my friends to one church like that(can't Remember the Name).
The church is very small with Small members...imagine,a church that pastor noticed that am new(Unlike catholic where nobody no even send you).
The pastor prayed for me and told the members to shake me.:-)..mehn! All eyes was on me,i felt like a Celebrity.

Add yours.
Don't Spoil the Fun

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Day In Another Church Experience by Doclight(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Valwezzy:
Alright,Let Me start.
I went to another church today that is not my church..am actually a catholic..but i Travelled to ilorin and there is no Catholic church near my area(the one that is there is about 40km drive).
Oh,am not mobile anyway.
I had to follow my friends to one church like that(can't Remember the Name).
The church is very small with Small members...imagine,a church that pastor noticed that am new(Unlike catholic where nobody no even send you).
The pastor prayed for me and told the members to shake me.:-)..mehn! All eyes was on me,i felt like a Celebrity.

Add yours.
Don't Spoil the Fun
lol
nice thread though
Re: Share Your First Day In Another Church Experience by Dan1cole(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
I went to another Church, and I was as bored as I have never been before. The preacher nearly put me to sleep with his sermon, but I never sleep in church, so I stayed awake and I still got a word out of everything he said. I thanked God as I left. From that day, I appreciated my Church Pastor and pastors double. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Assassin Who Shot Pope John Paul II Visits Grave Wit Flowers After 31yrs / Are Seventh Day Adventist The Only Demonination... / VIDEO: T.B. Joshua Again!!! Predicted Paris Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.