Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Open And Own A Bank Account In Uk, Hongkong Or India From Anywhere! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Open And Own A Bank Account In Uk, Hongkong Or India From Anywhere! (871 Views)

How To Hack Any Facebook Account In Under A Minute, By Sending Just One SMS / Open And Verify Paypal Account Completely Free Without Credit Card / Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open And Own A Bank Account In Uk, Hongkong Or India From Anywhere! by bankglobal: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2008
1. Do you live outside of the United States or United Kingdom and still want to enjoy the modern international financial transactions as found in great countries like these?
2. Do you have a credit card from a country that is always rejected by PayPal or ClickBank?
3. Do you want to open a VERIFIABLE PayPal or ClickBank Account, thereby easing your international Online finacial transactions via the Internet?
4. Do you need to use PayPal or ClickBank to send and receive money?
5. Do you have no way to withdraw money from Paypal or ClickBank?
6. Do you sell stuff on eBay?
7. Do you use 2CheckOut to process credit card payments?
8. Are you a internet marketer?
9. Do you sell products using ClickBank or PayPal?
11. Do you live in country that is not in Paypal’s or ClickBank support list?

If your answer is YES to ONE or more of these questions then this guide concerns you! Then, you absolutely need to open an Internationally acceptable bank account in UK, HongKong or India immediately. Personally, I answered YES to questions number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and searched for solutions up to the point of frustration. Finally, I cracked the code and found out how to open a Non-Resident Account in these countries without travelling or any more difficulties. The good news for you is that you will not go through such frustrations and difficulties that I went through, if you follow the guidlines I am about to reveal to you: I am going to show you exactly how I opened bank account in UK, HongKong or India without travelling out of my country under 14 days! An account in any of these countries, representing Europe and Asia, will surely give you the international acceptability that you so much deserve.

Get it Here www.directglobalbankaccount.com/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Laptop With A Payment Plan? / Wanted! Xbox 360 Slim 220v Powerpack! Output Must Be 135watts. Will Pay 7k. / Curve 3 And Bold 2 Both Going For 27k And 34k Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.