Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) (3697 Views)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) / The Scariest Real-life Experiments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hi folks. I just thought it wouldn't be a bad idea,if i share some little information on an experiment i had been doing for the past 4 months.
This experiment was aimed at building a device that would utilize the radiant energy that is usually found on electromagnets or a solenoid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
After alot of tinkering,i came up with a design that would entail a large circular disc.
On this disc,would be mounted some number of powerful magnets,like say 4 pieces of magnets.
An equal number of electromagnets would also be installed,in apposition to the magnet,but are stationary; that is to say that,the electromagnets are stationarily installed at exactly the same angle that the magnets are.
These electromagnets would fire in unision,at a precise time,to repell those magnets and hence impart rotational force in the disc.
For something useful to do with that rotating force,i choose to slap the disc on to an alternator,so i could see how much useful voltage could be produced.
At the end of the day,i intend to recover the radiant energy that's coming out of those electromagnets. As simple as it sounds right? Or so i thought. But it aint as easy as meets the eye!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Meanwhile,for something to get started on,i bought a second-hand generator,rated 750watt,aka "i pass my neighbour".
For something to use as my disc,i had to persuade a friend of mine,to let me have his vaccuum cleaner.
This was after i had had a look into the innards of his vaccum cleaner,and noticed a disc that fits my need.
This vaccuum machine was rated at 2000watt. So i don't have to tell you it must have cost the owner a pile of jack.
I needed that disc,so i had to do alot of talking.
I took him through my explanation of how there happened to be a disc inside his vaccuum machine,that fits all my requirements.
This friend of mine witnessed the making of my homebuilt helicopter last year,he saw it being built and saw it finally being flown in his presence,so needless to say that,apart from being my friend,he is a good fan of mine,and i had him informed,about my current radiant energy experimen.
In the end,he let me have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
For my magnets,i figured a large speaker magnet would do. So i bought these too. I bought eight pieces. So to make a more powerful magnet,i just attache one,one magnet to each of the four magnets.this method makes a magnet stronger,but not twice as strong,owing to the magnetic field properties that tend to drop off its strength,as the distance from the magnetic field increases.

The pixs below,illustrates how i installed the magnets to the disc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by luvlyoracle(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Seun,mynd_44 puskin,
Do the needful.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by luvlyoracle(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Following
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Below,are the magnets installed on to the disc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Installing the disc to the generator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Here's the setup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
In the previous pix,i had had my mosfet already in place,as these will switch on the electromagnets.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
For my electromagnet,i choose to build an air core electromagnet.
My reason was the lack of cogging that is present when you have an iron core elctromagnets,with magnets swirling past them at close proximity.
I made my air coil to be triangular,starting with 70 turns of thick insulated copper wire (magnet wire). My former was a thick carton paper,folded into a triangular shape as in the pix.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fixing the electromagnet.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
I had intended to use 4 electromagnets but in the pix above,i am using one.
I wanted to do a little trial and error here,so i can ascertain the optimum number of turns for the copper wire. Then i'll have to install the other three electromagnet and they will all have to be an exact replica of each other,in terms of number of turns of the electromagnet.

1 Like

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by baba11(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Don't you want to patent your work?
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Below is a pix of the mosfet am using. They were sitting on an old inverter so i cut it out with a saw,leaving the mosfet and its heatsink intact and unspoilt.
The little circuitry to the left is just an 8 volt regulator. I shall explain why i need this regulated 8 volts. The green and yellow leds on the board by the right are indication led. These leds aint just for beaut sake,they give me a visual indication of when my mosfet is switched on or off. I use this concept whenever am designing a system that relies on timing to work.
Need i say that,my current system relies on timing to work. This is so because,if my timing is wrong,the disc won't turn.
Whenever an electromagnet e.g(air cored electromagnet) is in near proximity of a magnet. No force is felt. But if the electromagnet is energized,forces that have different directions are felt. For example,if the side of the magnet facing the electromagnet was of a north pole. And the electromagnet when energized,produces a north pole,then both will experience a repulsive force. If one of them is kept stationary,like say the electromagnet,the magnet would experience a repulsion when the electromagnet is energed. This happens only when both are aligne in the middle of each other.
Anything off centre,gives a force in a different direction. If for example,the magnets was moved to the right,a few couple of centimetres away from the centre of the electromagnet,and the electromagnet was energized. The magnet would experience a force pushing it horizontaly towards the right,and vice versa.
So for my disc to rotate,the timing has to be done at exactly the right time,just when the magnet is a bit off the centre of the electromagnet,towards the direction of rotation,be it clockwise or anticlockwise. Anything outside this timing would yield little or no movement of the disc.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
baba11:
Don't you want to patent your work?

No,i don't want to patent this one... It's very sensitive to patents.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by baba11(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pakingzzz:

No,i don't want to patent this one... It's very sensitive to patents.
okay....following u..
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
For my timing,i decided to use an optical timing..
I intend to focus the beam of a white led onto a photo resistor,and have some obstruction to pass through the beam,thereby blocking and unblocking the light beam from reaching the photo resistor.
On the othe hand,the photo resistor would be wired as a light detector. With no light beam,the resistance of the resistor becames extremely high,and produces no current. But with a light beam reaching it,its resistance drops and it produces current.
I amplified this current and used it to trigger the mosfets.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Below is the photo resistor. I got it from an old battery operated camera.
Next is my white led,gotten from a torch.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
The two as a piece.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Below,i am clading the led with a black cylindrical plastic, to stop the light from scattering from the side of the led.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anything that is a detector,must have a regulated power supply,else the set reference point that it uses to know if there should be a detection will be off,as the power supply changes. With a regulated power supply,there will be nothing like that. Once the reference point is set,it will remain like that for ever.
So this is where my 8 volts regulated power supply you read at the top of this page comes handy. It supplies 8 volts to the led and the photo resistor through a couple of resistors and variable resistors.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by litaninja(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'll be following with interest. Great work!
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
nice work, keep it up. unlike some of us wey run leave experiments go look for money
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by DDon11: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Parkingzzz, how's your work doing?
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2014
DDon11:
Parkingzzz, how's your work doing?

It's going pretty well.

1 Like

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Quite interesting and I am following
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
The main timing,would be a disk cut into a circle,with slots in it. These slots are delibrately cut out to initiate the on and off duration according to the calculation.
so i started with an aluminuim sheet,and my required tools.

1 Like

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by baba11(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
I doubt if you have circuit diagram for this...ain't programming... like the usage of microprocessors..
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
I lost this thread. Just found it now.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by bqlekan(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Wow! Following with great attention... continue bro... I must go back school go study that dreaded physics sad
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
baba11:
I doubt if you have circuit diagram for this...ain't programming... like the usage of microprocessors..

Programming could be brought into it.. It depends on the necessity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telephone Intercom System Installation And Maintenance / Career In Animation And Multimedia. / See How To Become A Whatsapp Group Admin Without Anyone Making You An Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.