Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) (9226 Views)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / My Whatsapp Conversation With A Gold Digger / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by captleonerd(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
I met her just a few days after I moved to a new state less than two months ago. She's very beautiful, intelligent and fun to be with. We started dating just a week after meeting. I love her so much but I'm tired of the quarrels we've had just within two months of dating. She's so insatiable. I'm getting tired already. should I break up with her

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by iceberylin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Question for the Gods undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by mizmeme(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pull the trigger her shot
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
bia iceberylin na you carry me come here oya buy biscuit for me angry angry
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by adanduka: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Both of you want something which is clear. You want a cook and a free partner and she wants money cos people get paid doing any of those two. grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by YungwizzzyChina: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
children

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by DeBlunt: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
I need coffee to read all these.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by UchihaItachi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
You mean you want me to read all of that? shocked

Well I can't date someone that types the way she does, especially if we're going to text each other a lot. I'd have a hard time trying to read her messages most of the times

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
You rushed into the relationship and you're definitely gonna rush out of it. You both can play Russian roulette, let's see the lucky one to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by ifex370(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
omo see essay ooo.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by iceberylin(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
bia iceberylin na you carry me come here oya buy biscuit for me angry angry
*holds her hands and walks outta thread*
This place no suit ya type,this na for Andyblaze,boiled corn etc

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by xtervaganza(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Are you sure the girl is in school? Oh boy!

Anyways why on earth did you promise to cater for her needs? Are u her father or what?

From what I see you both still need each other.

Why not make up with her and see how things go

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by marieolae(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Aww this guy is really sweet. Your a good guy nd u dnt deserve dis biatch to be honst. Will you be my boyfrend?

7 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
@op i swear na your money this babe want jare she no love you!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by proudly233: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op, so you mean to tell me that you have 825 naira in your account, staying in one room and expecting 150k housing allowance, but already promised a girl a phone with the unseen 150k?

You are one in a million.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by nickz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
wanted to read the conversation.....but dammmm her abbreviations make me feel like my optician didn't attend secondary school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i have to see to comprehend
even with the under of coke bottle grin i no fit see this one

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
who actually read dah??

@op..just end wah u started na*its an absolute doddle!

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
I like the fact that you guys are both expressive.
It is just a normal challenge you guys are facing.
You are yet to both understand each other.
I feel it is in your hand as the man to make it work.
Be patient with each other and sit and talk. This will be settled sooner than you think.

I just don't like the fact that she is dependent. She is made for more. She can take care of herself and her potentials are limitless.
Talk to her that she can be a great woman who doesn't need money from men to make her hair.
You guys are still good and with little effort, it will work.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by agarawu23(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
bitches after money, I hate them sad
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mannn, this girl is really unto you and your wallet. Anyway, I believe you know what you told her to make her fall for you tho so try fixing it up from there.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by sparklie(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is so sad. You have a bf who is trying to make a honest and decent living and all u can do is to complain about the money for hair and phone he didn't buy for u. Oya shebi u don explain how the money take finish, make she kukuma carry d remaining chop na.

Haba, she's a student meaning someone sent her to that school, if she wants a phone or wants to make her hair, let her tell her dad na. He should be solely responsibe for her upkeep untill she starts working.

This babe is solely, consciously, intentionally, aggressively, optimistically, everything sha after ur wallet. I'm sure maybe she's trying to impress her friends with "my boyfriend got me this and that" achievement status.

If u were my brother ehnnn! Chai! Today will be the end/final rememberance of this relationship o. If u have all d money to give her now and God forbid o, something happens to ur job and u can't really afford "hair and phone money". Guy, pls what will happen?

Ooooooh!!!!! Hiannnnn!!!!! Odikwa risky!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by ITbomb(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wait
You mean say people dey type all these for chats?
Jisos

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
So there are people that chat this way........ grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by great289(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
bro frm ur last sentence.. U are still startn life and i think she is nt d type of girl u need nw.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by sparklie(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
great289:
bro frm ur last sentence.. U are still startn life and i think she is nt d type of girl u need nw.

Thank u jare
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by hugoart(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
That babe wants to turn you to mugu(maga).

Check her phone, you'll see your number saved as MUMU.

Run,my guy,run.Don't walk away. Look for another girl.

#Experience.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Ariyke: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
@op i swear na your money this babe want jare she no love you!!!!
GBAM!!!!! True talk I don't know why some girls reason with their nose and not head. She's dating u for money

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by ComradeTY(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
The choice is yours
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Ariyke: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
sparklie:

If u were my brother ehnnn! Chai! Today will be the end/final rememberance of this relationship o. If u have all d money to give her now and God forbid o, something happens to ur job and u can't really afford "hair and phone money". Guy, pls what will happen?

Ooooooh!!!!! Hiannnnn!!!!! Odikwa risky!
my sister I tire o
On top two month relationship
Awon amuni buni Eran ibiye

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by olempe(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bros, that girl needs to go back to school writing like a 16-year-old wannabe. I'd say Na ur money she wan chop and you get time to write such a serpentine message.

One word.... RUN!
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
From what i can see in your conversation, this girl is only after your money and nothing else, she can't even type very well. Do the needful, pull the trigger, you have nothing to lose, you sound like a decent good man, don't stop being that man.

#seuncarestonight#

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by bhaliz44(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
wetin concern My dicck sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings / Ladies..please Step In!! / Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.