Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Do I Deal With This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Deal With This? (1078 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / How To Deal With Negative People. / Hives: How Do I Deal With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This? by coldgate(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
House,
Pls. assist me. My son is 2 and a half years old. For two weeks now, whenever he is angry
which is almost every hour, he turns on himself and bites his left wrist. The bite marks are clearly visible. His wrist has turned black, and I am getting scared that one day the bite would become an injury? what do I do? What kind of doctor does he need? Every little altercation with his sister, or even asking for something and he doesn't get it, makes him mad.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by victorix(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Madam, i suggest you should take him to a psychologist and also pray for him.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This? by coldgate(f): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
A psychologist? Where do I get a psychologist? The Hospital we are registered don't have one.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hi there, he might be autistic, yes you definitely need to see a psychologist to prescribe the appropriate mood stabilizers for him. I would have given you some drugs here but we need to be sure first before suggesting, those drugs are not very forgiving in the event of an overdose or misuse.

Please ask your primary care physician to refer you to a psychologist, best of luck smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by victorix(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
coldgate:
A psychologist? Where do I get a psychologist? The Hospital we are registered don't have one.

i dont know where to get one, but jst ask people around you, yr friends families etc or you can go to d hospital which ure registered with, dey could refer you to a psychologist.

It is well
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by coldgate(f): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tanx all,
I forgot to add that he is exceptionally bright for his age. Could he be frustrated? I will see about a psychologist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Staph Infection / White house security breach / 8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.