Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? (825 Views)

I Opened A Sucessful Business...now I Want To Sell It Off! / I Have A Creative Business Idea, How Do I Go About To Actualise It? / Any idea how much it cost to start an event center (Hall) in Ibadan or Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by XuteSleeks(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
I couldn't really figure out which thread to place this under but I have this idea I'd love to sell to AIT. How best can I bring it to their attention?
Thanks.
Re: I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by tomsongz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
BY contacting them?
Re: I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by dotchild: 1:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi,
50+ people are joining us daily from all over naija! Why?
People love how simple our program Deut 8:18 Powerline is and
how much money you can make fast...and, it's
affordable too! Just #1500.

Check it out here www.dotunfamuti.com.ng
and be sure to click on the
"How It Works" link for complete details! And
be sure to see our Pay Plan Example too!
Re: I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by naijarates(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Put it for sale on OLX.
Re: I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by dramaticspeak(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
If you feel the idea will help AIT in any way, talk to an intellectual property attorney to help drafta document prolly a non-disclosure agreement that you will present to AIT and then sell the idea to them. The young man that sold the idea of sachet close up to close up is enjoying now. So also the person that sold the idea of bottling coke. Make sure you find out the right person to contact in AIT or else your idea will be used and another preson will take the credit.
Re: I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by gloriana(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sell it to me first
Re: I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It? by XuteSleeks(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2014
@dramatic speak. Thanks so much. Really helpful info.

@glorianna,serious?

(1) (Reply)

We Need Genuine Paypal Funds Urgently. / My Unknown Secrete Of Exporting Agricultural Commodity Of Nigeria Origin / Paypal Fund Needed!! Who Got To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.