Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How I Download Free Novels. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Download Free Novels. (1921 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Those Who Love Novels / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Download Free Novels. by Oworock(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Many people has been looking for a site for free novel Downloads and all they get are sites where they need to pay before they can download any novel and even if they found any the novel will never be a complete one.
But today after many searches i found www.ma-book.com where i have already download many books for free and the best aspect is that they do the uploading every day just like the news on the web.
I am now endorsing www.ma-book.com for you as a site for free novels. You can also add anyone you know.
Re: How I Download Free Novels. by Ploy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Go to umnet.com and search the novel of your choice and the format of your choice, copy the id.

Then, go to umnet.net, paste the id, download and enjoy
Re: How I Download Free Novels. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
booksdownload247..com.
Re: How I Download Free Novels. by spotmataz: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ploy:
Go to umnet.com and search the novel of your choice and the format of your choice, copy the id.

Then, go to umnet.net, paste the id, download and enjoy
. .

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander! / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / Mtn Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.