Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman (2434 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / 30 Quotes That Will Make You Rethink What “love” Means By Brianna West / People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Communication is the pivot on which love rotates.Where there is no Communication,there is no Relationship...

For Guys,the defination of Love simply means Respect,Respect and Respect..You must learn to respect his personality,sacrifice your goals for his goals,respect his decisions and respect his family members,friends and loved ones..

For the Ladies,It's Time,Attention and Affection...Spending quality time with your woman inrespective of your tight schedule shows how much you love her..Giving her a good listening ear when she is talking and paying close watch to her minutest details depicts your love for her..When you meet her emotional needs and sexual needs that depicts that you love her...If you want a woman to squirt easily,be emotionally attached.The job is done 80%...Lolxxxxx.

Have I spoken the minds of both parties involved....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Ibrowski(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
NUF SAID.................... I LIKEY
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Confession14(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Simple, clear and on point...once i see a man who does this things to me I get soooo 90% involve...a player will hardly to dis even if they pretend
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Confession14:
Simple, clear and on point...once i see a man who does this things to me I get soooo 90% involve...a player will hardly to dis even if they pretend
swthrt,this is a yardstick to know a man that truly loves you...
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Confession14(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Daninya1:

swthrt,this is a yardstick to know a man that truly loves you...
gbam...infact point finale but still remove that swthrt...it gives me running stomach
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lollxxx..... Does it reminds you of something or someone?
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by mumumugu(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Man want mumu
woman want mugu

1 Like

Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
mumumugu:
Man want mumu
woman want mugu
Hmm... True talk.
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by EpicNigerian(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2014
When a man is in love.....behold,a new mumu is born.
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2014
EpicNigerian:
When a man is in love.....behold,a new mumu is born.
@epic,someday we will all b mumu's...lolxxxxx...
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by EpicNigerian(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Daninya1:

@epic,someday we will all b mumu's...lolxxxxx...
That's just the bitter truth.Being a mumu is one of life's inevitabilities. And the realization makes me want to laugh and cringe at the same time.
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Daninya1:
Communication is the pivot on which love rotates.Where there is no Communication,there is no Relationship...

For Guys,the defination of Love simply means Respect,Respect and Respect..You must learn to respect his personality,sacrifice your goals for his goals,respect his decisions and respect his family members,friends and loved ones..

For the Ladies,It's Time,Attention and Affection...Spending quality time with your woman inrespective of your tight schedule shows how much you love her..Giving her a good listening ear when she is talking and paying close watch to her minutest details depicts your love for her..When you meet her emotional needs and sexual needs that depicts that you love her...If you want a woman to squirt easily,be emotionally attached.The job is done 80%...Lolxxxxx.

Have I spoken the minds of both parties involved....

@bolded, did I just see that? That's one of the top red-flags that indicates that a relationship is unhealthy. An absolutely parasitic relationship. If you'll always sacrifice your goal for the next person, then what life can you have? A healthy relationship should be based instead, on partners inspiring themselves to become better and to achieve whatever goals they pursue. This doesn't mean that you can't sacrifice your time, money or other resources to support your partner in their pursuit. But, to let your own good-hearted dreams go down the drain everytime just for the good of the next person is a no no no for me. Good punch list you've written though. If you want to know if someone really loves you, then you need to see this checklist

Naija love doctor
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
ENELDEE:

@bolded, did I just see that? That's one of the top red-flags that indicates that a relationship is unhealthy. An absolutely parasitic relationship. If you'll always sacrifice your goal for the next person, then what life can you have? A healthy relationship should be based instead, on partners inspiring themselves to become better and to achieve whatever goals they pursue. This doesn't mean that you can't sacrifice your time, money or other resources to support your partner in their pursuit. But, to let your own good-hearted dreams go down the drain everytime just for the good of the next person is a no no no for me. Good punch list you've written though. If you want to know if someone really loves you, then you need to see this checklist

Naija love doctor
nice input sir...when a woman loves a man to the extent where they tie the nuptial nut,the woman should be ready to forfeit her goal for that of her hubby..
What's your input on this sir??
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
ENELDEE:

Naija love doctor
what i simply meant was that a lady must be ready to sacrifice her goal for that of her hubby when it deem fit..i am also of the opinion that both parties pursue their goals assidiously with the help of both parties...
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Daninya1:

nice input sir...when a woman loves a man to the extent where they tie the nuptial nut,the woman should be ready to forfeit her goal for that of her hubby..
What's your input on this sir??
A woman can't just abandon her goals if she doesn't see a better role to play in her marriage. Most times, when a lady abandons her career pursuit to take care of the children, she takes up a bigger, more important goal(note that she's sacrificing for the good of the family instead of the man's). That's fine. But the point is, she needs to have and pursue her own personal goals be it career or family wise. In marriage, both party must be whole and complete. The arithmetic is 1+1=1. Not 1/2+1/2=1 nor 1/2+1=1. She should make sacrifices but they shouldn't be detrimental to her future. Submission to her husband doesn't include sacrificing her good-hearted goals for ''his own goals''(though, she can do that for the good of the family). Both the man and woman must be single and married(meaning that they have their personal lives and pursuit which must be brought together to build a stronger marriage)

Naija love doctor
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
ENELDEE:

A woman can't just abandon her goals if she doesn't see a better role to play in her marriage. Most times, when a lady abandons her career pursuit to take care of the children, she takes up a bigger, more important goal(note that she's sacrificing for the good of the family instead of the man's). That's fine. But the point is, she needs to have and pursue her own personal goals be it career or family wise. In marriage, both party must be whole and complete. The arithmetic is 1+1=1. Not 1/2+1/2=1 nor 1/2+1=1. She should make sacrifices but they shouldn't be detrimental to her future. Submission to her husband doesn't include sacrificing her good-hearted goals for ''his own goals''(though, she can do that for the good of the family). Both the man and woman must be single and married(meaning that they have their personal lives and pursuit which must be brought together to build a stronger marriage)

Naija love doctor

i concur with you sir...
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Daninya1:

what i simply meant was that a lady must be ready to sacrifice her goal for that of her hubby when it deem fit..i am also of the opinion that both parties pursue their goals assidiously with the help of both parties...
I'm sorry to say that I don't subscribe to the wife sacrificing her goals for that of the husband and vice versa. She can sacrifice her money,time and reaource to make her husband better. But for sacrificing her goals, if she'll ever do it, it should always be geared towards the good of the marriage. She's in marriage for the marriage, not for the man. She must be whole to fulfill her role. Thanks for your input.

Naija love doctor
Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Daninya1:

Re: The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Love Doc, I was really impressed with your article... More power to your elbow...

(1) (Reply)

Drivin Masters / Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo / SHY GUYS; The Endangered Specie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.