Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,970 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident (81831 Views)

See Photos! Yinka Ayefele And Lanre Teriba (atorise) Strike A Pose / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Gbolask24(m): 3:24am On Oct 20, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-N5hk5ppythk/UmB7mQg4nGI/AAAAAAAAd_Y/vQR8gkNipC0/s640/ayefele-2.jpg[/img]
This the gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele and his
wife Temitope Titilope on their wedding day in
year 2000 before his accident. They have two
sons together. See more pix after the cut:

[img]http://2.bp..com/--XfzQ0SKM88/UmB7m96Cd-I/AAAAAAAAd_k/z9FJoQQ29rk/s1600/ayefele-3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-A9j49Bj6cjo/UmB7mIxEcRI/AAAAAAAAd_U/x-9FSBlniqo/s1600/ayefele-1.jpg[/img]

More photos: http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/throwback-photos-see-yinka-ayefele-and.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 20, 2014
WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED... I WONT SAY MORE THAN THAT

9 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by davdandam(m): 3:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Can just imagine what went thru this woman's mind when he was bound to the wheel chair. ...hmmmm like my pastor will always say, God humor. ..blessing in disguise
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Harmthe(m): 4:29am On Oct 20, 2014
k
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2014
so wat r we supposed to learn from a dead nd buried issue?

9 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by wunderkiind(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
Yep... Save for some 'ignorant' few...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by widowhusband: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Omavik:
so wat r we supposed to learn from a dead nd buried issue?

oversabi, me ive learnt because i did not even know sth like that happened. Im sure you know all the stories in the world.

27 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by philantoxx(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2014
before his destiny was activated.

5 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
widowhusband:

oversabi, me ive learnt because i did not even know sth like that happened. Im sure you know all the stories in the world.
oversabi? ....mr.if ur just knwin bout it,it aint my biz...so pls dnt quote me again..
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2014
philantoxx:
activated or deactivated ?

2 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Unionised(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry, Didn't she leave him?

2 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Airforce1(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:

Abi o grin
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by philantoxx(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2014
onatisi:
activated or deactivated ?
he became sucessfull thereafter.

7 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by bunmioguns(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Before fame

Money good oo
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by QMark: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2014
philantoxx:

True
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Adyrin(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by sexymoma(f): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Which kind topic dey make make fp this days.. angry
On a Monday morning. angry

Mr seun abeg do something bout this o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2014
So? Leave story for the gods
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by lawrenceunaa: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Eyah he had an accident never knew undecided
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by AntiBotBan: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
ok
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by timpaker(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry, I don't know him

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by kingajibola(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice pictures!
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Odinaka00(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Chai! Nice picture...............buh I dey hustle for mozambique o, make una nor vex o...who be Yinka? O bu Dinta? O na anu Limca?

2 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by gistmelove(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Good for him

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by joedejana(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by lilbazy(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God say na better striker him be,he quick score two before the accident.

2 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by olusolapeter(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
;DThe picture is quite cool but now he is "cooler"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.