Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (128952 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by klem93(m): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Pictures Of Mike & Gloria Bamiloye and Their Sons & Daughter

Meet Damilola and Joshua, the sons of top Gospel movie producer, Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Film Productions. Damilola is the first son, he graduated from Bowen university years ago and he says his father is his mentor and role model. He is into movie production – the likes of ‘Fiwajomi’, ‘Dying with the king’, ‘youthful lust’ etc.

He started as a script writer but he has added another cap to his job title – he now oversees and produces movies too. Their father, Mike, was a year older on the 13th of April.

The Ibadan-based ministry is Nigeria’s foremost and biggest drama group. It was founded by Evangelist Mike Bamiloye.

Bamiloye’s talents and creativity are outstanding as he writes the scripts of all his movies and drama series, which has earned him so much respect. The popular movie evangelist is however achieving this feat with the joint effort of his wife, Gloria, with whom he has been able to build a brand which has not only gained recognition in Nigeria but also on the global scene.

They have a very inspiring success story as they both grew the group from the scratch with barely little money to finance their project. Evangelist Mike Bamiloye actually started the ministry when he was 25 years old, and since them, he has not had any course to look back.

http://.in/2014/10/meet-mike-and-gloria-bamiloye-family.html

1. Mike Bamiloye
2. Damilola
3. Dami and Joshua
4. Joshua

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by klem93(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2014
1. Dad and Damilola
2. Dad and Mum
3. Joshua and Damilola
4. Dad and Damilola

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by klem93(m): 4:14am On Oct 20, 2014
1. The Family
2. Damilola and Dad
3. The Children
4. Joshua and Mum

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 20, 2014
THERE IS GOD OO

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by klem93(m): 4:21am On Oct 20, 2014
1. 25th wedding anniversary
2. Dami and Mum
3. Joshua and Mum
4. Damilola

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2014
What a lovely family! God please give me such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 5:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family

9 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by lumzybo: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2014
May God bless the family.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by mesoade(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2014
This family is the perfect definition of the term "celebrity" ,they impact lives through their talents and the roles they play in their movies.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Kunleskey(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2014
What a Lovely family!..God bless this family and my family....u remind me of there movies.so lovely 2..i can't do without there movies den..ide.esu,,agbaranla....aboti eri,,ewu igbaikeyin me no remember all sha.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by mesoade(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2014
I remembered their movie "apoti eri(ark of convenant". It usually makes fear grip me in the night.

Not until i watched "esin ajoji(strange religion) ,anytime i wanted to sleep i will always b remembering the two witches saying "ma gbagbe adehun o(don't 4get our agreement)".

No horror hollywood or bollywood movie can be more scary than local igbo or yoruba movie-barack obama

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Solvik(f): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2014
God please give me a christian home in Jesus Name (Amen)

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2014
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*

56 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Aikon: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2014
The children are not S.U-ish as their parent.

Nice family

5 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by HouseOfEcstasy: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2014
This family has indeed impacted many. The days of ULTIMATE POWER quickly come to mind. Ishawuru... Ayaamatanga and the likes. Evening after evening, every other task was suspended for one suspenseful hour with these folks. Many lessons learnt, including that good will always prevail over evil, no matter how long that takes.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Chanchit: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2014
My parents love this zion film ehn, so I no get choice than to watch it with them.
Them try sha, as them no release pass two albums.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Solvik:
God please give me a christian home in Jesus Name (Amen)
me too,,dey look happy nd dey glow...

dis r d real ppl we need to alwys celebrate...no mata hw hard-hearted u are against d word of God,dia movies will alwys melt ur heart... am not a fan of gospel movies but not wen its by d MOUNT ZION MINISTRY (Mum zion according to my kid bro)....God bless ds family more

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Tholudee(f): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family...Damilola walking in his steps(fiwajomi) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
A Model Christian Family.

No scandals, just serving God.

Dear Lord, give me a home even better than this, help me raise Godly Children in Jesus name.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Gbolask24(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Throwback photos: See Yinka Ayefele and his wife on their wedding day before his accident>>http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/throwback-photos-see-yinka-ayefele-and.html

After Olympic Milk Deal, Peter Okoye Floats Own Music Label>>http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/after-olympic-milk-deal-peter-okoye.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by 7point: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice and lovely photos...

Let me mentor you on Betonmarket/Binary binary for free. View My Trading Result here
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ayusco85(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
No mount zion movie is complete without this family. May God bless ur home

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by datguru: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Who da fu*ck are they ?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by lawrenceunaa: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
OK lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
So,what are we to do¿

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by olayincar(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
I just like dis man....

God will be with you N your family sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Wolison(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
I don't know d guys
Who re they?
Someone should help me out

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by johnshagb(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Iiiiishawuru ooooo

Nice family btw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ShirelleBaby: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
woooaaaw,God bless them-they were the reason I became born again in 2003 after watching one of their movies

then I watched a nija film-GLAMOUR GIRLS and I return back to my old self

#beautiful Christian home--that is what u get when u make GOD the PILLAR

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by hazyfm: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.