Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund (17449 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by anonimi: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Gbawe:
This news is not really current news. The problem is that Nigerians play politics with everything when they really should concentrate on holding their leaders to account and keeping up with what they doing.

http://www.naijaniche.com/mobile/read_nichenews.php?sid=aaU1k176&typ=Nat&page=4

Thanks for the greater details provided from the article quoted. It would have been also useful to indicate the date =>

December 18, 2013

BTW, the 1996 overhaul/rehabilitation mentioned in the article must be the one done by Brigadier Ike Nwosu at N 1 billion that Abacha commissioned.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by anonimi: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2014
django1:
Water is flowing quiet alright but the water is leaking roads all over the city and spoiling those roads, the under ground pipes are mostly bad, something needs to be done about that.

That shows the haphazard, incomplete nature of the work.
Hopefully Ajimobi has COMPREHENSIVE plans to also address these shortcomings.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2014
sunkymike:

I served in the state capital (passed out last week). that place is nothing to write about. No government project, No private industry, only hotels. The state capital has just 3 companies I know of ( Obajana cement and a ceramic company), but they have over 60 hotels in Lokoja alone.
my point is Kogi state government us doing nothing to develop the state neither are the few rich masses. I won't advise my enemy to even serve in that state.

I am ashamed of that state.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by yeshi(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2014
undecided

Ajimobi's infrastructural projects have really affected lives indeed especially d road dualisation in Ogbomoso & Oyo. In fact d pipe-borne water is in excess.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by anonimi: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
yeshi:
undecided

Ajimobi's infrastructural projects have really affected lives indeed especially d road dualisation in Ogbomoso & Oyo. In fact d pipe-borne water is in excess.

The Water Corporation needs to INVOICE people and have a solid debt collection scheme so people are very mindful of how they use the water supplied.
This are EMPLOYMENT avenues for the youths that will create revenue-for-services to the government and ensure expansion of such services.
Not rocket science!
Oyinbo nor get two heads shocked
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by NoContract(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
anonimi:

Partially since you have the last one above.
So how do we cure/address the ignorance?
What role can we (you & I) play in that task

[img]http://carlnorberg.files./2013/07/485888_397511413647817_207597627_n.jpg[/img]

And finally,

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by fluteman: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for the greater details provided from the article quoted. It would have been also useful to indicate the date =>

December 18, 2013

BTW, the 1996 overhaul/rehabilitation mentioned in the article must be the one done by Brigadier Ike Nwosu at N 1 billion that Abacha commissioned.
Great anonimi......you can actually be rational if you are not overtly obsessive of Tinubu and APC. Please, we want more of this side of you
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by eleko1: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
U mean to write RUINED the state by the bling bling/hypo bleached AKalamagbo
OAUTemitayo:
and PDP will come here to say they have ruled the state before?
F.u,,ck you all
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:

I am ashamed of that state.
Not that bad babe.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2014
smartchoice:

Not that bad babe.

That bad my dear,

PDP has finished the state.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by buoye1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
All na wash!!Na election wuruwuru!!

GEJ do pass that since 2010
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by laurel03(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
politicians can lies? i stay around adamasingba in ibadan and d area is one of d area that have tap water in ibadan... 17years ke? big lie from d state governor... water was rushing well during ladoja regime even akala regime in our area and other areas. AJIMOBI with full of propaganda... oni ro buruku. y not107yrs?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by anonimi: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
fluteman:

Great anonimi......you can actually be rational if you are not overtly obsessive of Tinubu and APC. Please, we want more of this side of you

There are elections next year and I will continue doing my utmost best to ensure the WORSE criminals who are good at pretending they are saints are REVEALED in their true colours.
Any problem with that

laurel03:
politicians can lies? i stay around adamasingba in ibadan and d area is one of d area that have tap water in ibadan... 17years ke? big lie from d state governor... water was rushing well during ladoja regime even akala regime in our area and other areas. AJIMOBI with full of propaganda... oni ro buruku. y not107yrs?

Thanks for your revelation.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by austine4real(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
hw does this affect the economy of nigeria??
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by seanet02: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
And what makes you feel he is not lying?
anonimi:

There are elections next year and I will continue doing my utmost best to ensure the WORSE criminals who are good at pretending they are saints are REVEALED in their true colours.
Any problem with that

Thanks for your revelation.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by PStacks(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am not surprised, after all, oyo state is an APC state..

Tell me which PDP state spends money on capital projects such as this..

Most PDP states spend money on Recurrent expenditures and even at that.. Benue State is a PDP state, teachers are not paid and on strike, same as Kogi state which is a PDP state, primary schools didn't resume for a long period..

Go to Ogun state, Amosun is using the Chinese people and their money to develop ogun state.. I don't care if Amosun steals Money as far as I can see the first over head bridge in abeokuta, the city capital, good roads in omida, onikolobo, lafenwa roads, building markets, children are in free and compulsory skols..

These can only be an APC ageda.. Or should I start talking of Fashola, or even with the Crisis oshomole is facing he's still has a wild appeal..

Not that Fayemi didn't work in Ekiti state but I'm angry at fayemi because he's doing gentle man politics in Nigeria where only jaguda's practice politics.. Fayose Rubbed Fayemi in Ekiti state and on his first speech was promising "Stomach Infrastructure"..

Ogbeni Raufuuuuuuuu! That is the Best Governor in decades in the history of Nigeria, his name would go down with the greats, people like Lattef Jakande, people like Pa Micheal Otedola, people like Obafemi Awolowo..

Rauf Aregbe is my man mehn!
So very charismatic, good morals, very approachable, down to earth and business minded..

I want to be like ogbeni Rauf when I grow mehn! That guy is a soji Imam abu uztaz.. I love him to the bone marrow, I can die in his stead...

But pls call one PDP governor that is doing anything serious.. Yes Godswill Akpabio is trying in infrastructure, Uduahgan is trying in health care, my Man Amechi, my own very man, even if them no gree am work.. Amechi is the best..

But Silva of bayelsa, na so so bad story we dey hear..

The one in enugu, na hin and hin wife problem or make hin dey fight for court or one terrible thing, the one in abia nkor, one and d same..

U c, PDP gives u the licence to under-perform, it gives u power to steal and EFCC won't even look ur side..

PDP is the common evil in Nigeria.

Late Azazi, may his soul rest easy.. Said PDP is boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP..

On this note I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Ijaya123: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
How come all the good news in the land seem to be coming from APC states. An indication of what is to come in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by jibbish(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:
Kogi state is still in a Coma when it comes to Development.
APC nids to take over dt state for dem to know the true meaning of development. Ogori-Magongo wia I served is nothing to write home about. Rtd Major Olafimihan's corruption has reached Heaven

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
jibbish:
APC nids to take over dt state for dem to know the true meaning of development. Ogori-Magongo wia I served is nothing to write home about. Rtd Major Olafimihan's corruption has reached Heaven

It is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Canme4u(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Make una warn Ajimobi to finish the road he started in Oyo town, Ogbomosho and Iseyin most expecially Oyo town, as they now worst than the way he met them. Truely, I appriciate his good gesture but of what benefit would an uncompleted project be to our people and if by any luck he was elected again comes 2015 he should allow us to decide who we want to run our local government. Those are the 2 biggest mistakes he made during this tenure.

Canme4u reporting live from Oyo town.

#TeamBUHARI2015
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by sheylarhh(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
laurel03:
hw ar we gonna knw,, DAT u're not d one lying?
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Olaone1: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rubbish!
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by stuhporh: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
01karma:
that why you guys n3ed to join the igbo in fighting for their freedom.
Who is holding you? your governors and senators and traditional rulers are chilling and not saying anything about your dream breakup, yet you are on nairaland soliciting for a non-existence idea. go now, you must really think we care if you go. i just pity the Niger delta you want to scam to follow your blind cause.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Olaone1: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
anonimi:
This is a good initiative.
Our people should be provided with TAP water which is a very BASIC element of modern life.
No debate!
I will look at the details later for any further relevant comment.
Don't be deceived. Taps are not running in the State. Ajimobi is up to no good as usual. Let them show me pix of running taps in my Ibadan Agbole. Or anywhere in the State. When I was a kid, we had it in my Agbole.

Ajimobi is unbelievably useless, I tell ya undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Olaone1: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
anonimi:
Who else remembers that MILITARY Governor Ike Nwosu also borrowed N1 billion (or $1 billion) under Abacha who also inaugurated a water project in Ibadan some 20 years ago now
Even Secretariat generators were not spared. Nwosu packed them all cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by laurel03(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
sheylarhh:

hw ar we gonna knw,, DAT u're not d one lying?
if u reside in ibadan den come to adamasingba and do ur research... it was when he started d bridge at mokola dt dey blocked the pipe.. i am not a politician but i hate ds kind of lie... AJIMOBI like media propaganda too much...
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by folahann(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
iaatmguy:
All in the name of second term , why didn't he do that all this while

I hate seeing comments like this. It's so pathetic that some peeps will never see anything good in the opposition party's government.
Do you expect the govt to do every project within it's 1st 2 years? If they do anytime good from their 3rd year onwards, you say it's because election is following year.
Maybe you want them to stop working so that peeps like you will stop passing those stupid comments.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by haconjy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Something is not clear to me in Oyo State Government. Is every Ibadan governor of Oyo State, the governor of Ibadan? Every time i hear this kind of development, is limited to Ibadan alone. Pls dont think am siding a political party, that is why i love Akala, despite its foolishness, we see its partial positive effect in Ibarapa East. Ibadan is only the region that are enjoying in Oyo State. And i believe, all the governor from Ibadan even from PDP will do the same. Other parts of Oyo state are enjoying but the less develop region suffer it more. I pray one day GOD will help us here. other region excluding Ibadan
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by BoyCoyToy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
APC guys are too sentimental. Can you tell me that Akala did nothing? because he's from PDP abi.... GEJ42015. I don't support parties, I support good governance.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Octaves(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
17 years! Things are happening in this country o!
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
This news is actually more depressing than encouraging.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / Flooding: Kogi Ask Residents To Relocate To Higher Grounds / Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.