Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? (39198 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Okpuzu01(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Please I need your advice, which is the best African country to migrate apart from South Africa? A country with low cost of living, affordable house rent and free from Plolice harrassment etc, where one can conviniently settle and start up a business?
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by bumitek02(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Liberia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
I heard Tanzania is good.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
cutieme:
I heard Tanzania is good.
Life in tanzania is slow and they speak more of swahili!
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
yea,I know but it befits his description of the kind of place he wants to go

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pavore9:
Life in tanzania is slow and they speak more of swahili!

Sounds nice
Slow, relaxed life...and an opportunity to learn an important African language
Blissful actually if I can just lounge there, writing a book, or pretending to, with a monthly stipend coming from where I dunno now

Okay, now I am drooling cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
@milychocs, l think generally East Africa has this calm about it, so much of nature and that is why it is a more preferred destination by westerners. l am loving my stay in Kenya, l enjoy my income more here in comparison to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
@,pavore9 pls can u tell me more about Kenya in terms of living standard,immigration laws and permits,accommodation and visa acquisition because I have the intention of moving over there soon but was just in dilemma of where to go between there and tanzania. thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Okpuzu01(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pavore9:
@milychocs, l think generally East Africa has this calm about it, so much of nature and that is why it is a more preferred destination by westerners. l am loving my stay in Kenya, l enjoy my income more here in comparison to Nigeria.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2014
bumitek02:
Liberia
Behave lipsrsealed grin

But seriously OP cheap is not cheap purely for no cost. Uganda's sounding decent nowadays...
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Pavore9:

Now you are rubbing it in smiley
..staying (living) in East Africa for some time is definitely one of my dreams.....
has always been too...

Enjoy your stay
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2014
milychocs:

Now you are rubbing it in smiley
..staying (living) in East Africa for some time is definitely one of my dreams.....
has always been too...
Enjoy your stay

Karibu! (You are welcome in Swahili)

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2014
@pavore,am still expecting your responsenplease
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Kenya is fine for you.

You're a lady and you should be able to
get the best help down there.

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Okpuzu01:
Please I need your advice, which is the best African country to migrate apart from South Africa? A country with low cost of living, affordable house rent and free from Plolice harrassment etc, where one can conviniently settle and start up a business?
And. Constant power, limited influence of christianity and islam, a decent education system and a govt that works. Would love to know

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Ghana - high level of security, constant power, water (but tastes like salt) and modest lifestyle. but the kind of cars you see on ghana roads can revive your hustling spirit. You got to have money or constantly making money to survive in ghana though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2014
@dilumunati,I've been to Ghana the place is nice anyways but their currency is poor now including the economy so I don't think if Ghana is a right place to go now.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
cutieme:
@dilumunati,I've been to Ghana the place is nice anyways but their currency is poor now including the economy so I don't think if Ghana is a right place to go now.

how do you mean that their currency is poor? please explain to me
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Okpuzu01(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wot about Cote d'ivoire? I mean der capital Abidjan? Has anyone been der?
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
cutieme:
@pavore,am still expecting your responsenplease
l have been busy, many have been mailing me regarding kenya, so l am thinking of setting up a blog by monday addressing housing, feeding, visa extensions etc.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
You do know Nigerians are deported from Kenya frequently, right? So many West Africans come here with total disregard for our Laws and We dont complete a year without deporting Nigerians and Cameroonians. If you do come, please be Law abiding.Our Police are anti-Somali,Anti-Nigerian, anti-Foreigners-who-come-to-extend-their-crimminal-activities-here. They prefer local crimminals.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
GERALD710:
You do know Nigerians are deported from Kenya frequently, right? So many West Africans come here with total disregard for our Laws and We dont complete a year without deporting Nigerians and Cameroonians. If you do come, please be Law abiding.Our Police are anti-Somali,Anti-Nigerian, anti-Foreigners-who-come-to-extend-their-crimminal-activities-here. They prefer local crimminals.
As long as one is law-abiding, Kenya is good for a foreigner as l can personally attest to that.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
@pavore9 that is good please don't forget to do as you promised as regards informing us about Kenya and all that,thanks.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
oh thanks @ pavero9,
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by DisGuy: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Pavore9, Dont you think your experience would be beneficial here too? Where others will be able to ask direct questions and provide more insight

You can attach your blog in your signature

Cheers
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by justwise(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2014
@Pavore9

Are you only interested in diverting traffic to your blog or contribute here?
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2014
justwise:
@Pavore9

not traffic bt l do get mails from NLs in other sections so this is a centralized means of addressing them.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2014
justwise:
@Pavore9

l can also be copying my posts here so you can monitor what l am sharing with others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) / International Cargo Flight Lands In Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. See Photos / Boy Returning From School Killed By Politician’s Convoy In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.