Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. (2342 Views)

F-male Dog That Comes On Heat At 3 Months Interval / Black Cuacasian Male Dog For Crossing / At What Age Can A Male Dog Impregnate A Grown Female. And ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by havilla(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by havilla(f): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Another picture
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by havilla(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice dog. Why are you selling him?

1 Like

Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by havilla(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seun:
Nice dog. Why are you selling him?
he is actually a lovely dog, but we live in a first floor apartment and my sister works and travels quite alot, and am actively looking for a job so I know its going to get tough. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
havilla:
he is actually a lovely dog, but we live in a first floor apartment and my sister works and travels quite alot, and am actively looking for a job so I know its going to get tough. embarassed
Please read: www.nairaland.com/1859775/why-should-never-ever-sell You may need to do some serious screening to get the right buyer. You may need to check up on him regularly and have an agreement that empowers you to take the dog back if he's neglected.
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by chucky234(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seun:

Please read: www.nairaland.com/1859775/why-should-never-ever-sell You may need to do some serious screening to get the right buyer. You may need to check up on him regularly and have an agreement that empowers you to take the dog back if he's neglected.
story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by Seun(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
chucky234:
story for the gods
I don't understand what you're trying to say, sir. Can you please explain yourself more coherently so we can understand you? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by chucky234(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seun:
I don't understand what you're trying to say, sir. Can you please explain yourself more coherently so we can understand you? Thanks.
lol I was only trying to say nobody will buy the said Lhasa and then return him to the previous owner on the ground of the dog been neglected, Nigeria is not US or Canada.

4 Likes

Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seun:
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by havilla(f): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seun:

actually selling him to someone I know is my first option so I can check up on him because he is so pampered don't want him to suffer. So yes I will do just that.
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by donstevico(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2014
hmm nice dog.had that type but some armed robbers poisoned it.*tears*
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by kingmorgan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by Samantha37(f): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2014
I actually had to leverage for a job that doesn't take me out of town just because of my dog. I sold him because of similar reasons but later regretted when I saw the way he was being treated. That was the first time ever I shed a tear for him. I'm so attached to him now that only death will take him away. If you really don't have a choice but to sell, then ensure he's nearby so you can check on him regularly and help the new owner treat him right. Hopefully he'll be fine smiley
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by KangaIye: 3:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Man best friend
Re: Adult Lhasa Apso Male Dog For Sale. by 211kamharida: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

6weeks Old Caucasian For Sale / Giant Huda Ram For Sale / 10 Most Dangerous Dogs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.