Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt (1178 Views)

Photos: Wife Of Nigerian Ebola Survivor Delivers Baby / Heartless US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria / Cotonou Hospital Treats Nigerian Ebola Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Nigerian Teen Blogger Michael Ajah has responded to the actions of the US company that's trying to label Nigeria with ebola.. As Nigeria prepares to be declared Ebola Free Today by The World Health Organization.

Here's his post
Well The United States refused to help Nigeria
when Ebola Struck, They refused to give us Their
Zmapp we wanted to use nanosilver and they said it was
pesticide.. Now Nigeria is free from Ebola And
They Want To Label Us With Ebola... That
company would have to try harder. If you're
reading this post. Please share this post to your
Facebook, Twitter or your blog let's show this
dummies who's the boss...
An extract from pulse ng
Ebola is ravaging across West Africa leaving
destruction and death in its wake but one American
company thinks the disease is a ‘hip new craze’ and
has decided to profit from it by selling a “Nigerian
Ebola souvenir tee.”
The offending T-Shirt carries an inscription that
reads:
"I went to Nigeria, and all I got was this lousy t-
shirt and Ebola."
It was designed By MentalPoo of Salem, New
Hampshire and is being sold by Zazzle Apparel for
$25.95(N4289.53).
The product description reads:
“Hop on the hip new Ebola craze! Tell everyone
you're a world class traveler AND probably have a
deadly communicable disease with this Nigerian
souvenir tee!”
The disease, which has infected 2 Americans, killed 9
people in Nigeria before it was contained and the
country is set to be declared officially Ebola-free
on Monday, October 20 » .
Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone are still battling
to end the scourge which has claimed almost 4500
lives.
Here's Their Tshirt And our customized Tshirt for
Them
Source: http://..com/2014/10/my-response-to-us-company-nigerian.html

1 Share

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by ElFenomeno1: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2014
WE DID NOT CREATE NANOSILVER... Somebody should tell that kid!
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by podosci(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
This is the problem with Nigeria.....after reading the whole sentence thats what you could make out of it......This is why we wld continue being ruled by idiots

3 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Na me add that one. He wrote "wanted to use" use on his blog and I changed it to created here. I thought we created it.. Anyway. I've modified it

2 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Mynd44: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
And tell the Mofo that we did not use it either
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Are you reading this post or you're just criticizing the boy just because he's a teen... If it was Linda ikeji that posted this is that how you'll respond... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2014
While some people are making fun of the situation,the young dude is trying to uphold Nigeria.
I salute his courage

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Odilafta:
While some people are making fun of the situation,the young dude is trying to uphold Nigeria.
I salute his courage
that's true

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by ElFenomeno1: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

This is the problem with Nigeria.....after reading the whole sentence thats what you could make out of it......This is why we wld continue being ruled by idiots

I can draw out and further analyse any excerpt, it is my choice.... GET FU..CKING LOST!
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by podosci(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

I can draw out and further analyse any excerpt, it is my choice.... GET FU..CKING LOST!
Why the fowl language?....are we fighting?.....cant u make your point without insulting me?

2 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by ElFenomeno1: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Why the fowl language?....are we fighting?.....cant u make your point without insulting me?

Stay in your lane next time!
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by abdulwastecx(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Stay in your lane next time!

Nigeria is that shit pile country where u work your ass of to ket a day pay
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by ElFenomeno1: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Nigeria is that shit pile country where u work your ass of to ket a day pay

What is this one talking about?!

Are you insane?!
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by abdulwastecx(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

What is this one talking about?!

Are you insane?!

kid...what is wrong with you?
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
&

(1) (Reply)

Congo Mob Performs Jungle Justice On Supected Militant Caught With Machete / Lagos State Featured In Call Of Duty Game Advanced Warfare Ps4 Game (see Photo) / The Future Of NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.