Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413720 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Data Entry Officer

Our Client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a DATA ENTRY OFFICER in Lagos State.

Key Responsibilities
- Ability to type and perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Update database information to reflect most current source information.
- Prior experience using a computer terminal for data entry preferred.
- Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
- Ability to sustain concentration for extended periods of time.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Should have worked in an office setting, providing clerical support.
- Assist with routine office duties such as typing, filing, record maintenance as workload permits
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.

For more information and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/12/job-vacancy-alert-data-entry-officer-at.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sapiosexuality:
You lose everything. Money. Time. Self control. Sanity. Health. Family. Etc. I worked there so I know. Working there is even heartbreaking talk more losing almost everything.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Admin/HR Assistant

Job Description
Compile, keep and update employee records
Maintain employees file and HR filling system.
Requirements
HND or B.Sc in relevant field
High attention to details and excellent analytical skills
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV's to: thebesthotel2015@gmail.com using the job title as email subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Femillionz(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?

Read this post and get promoted in a short while

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Graphic Artist

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos

Location – Sango Ota and Environs

Job Requirements

Fresh graduate with NYSC discharge certificate
Must have a good understanding of both elements and principles of design.
Must be able to execute imaginative drawings
Computer skill such as: CorelDraw, Photoshop, any other design packages.
Creative in nature
Have problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: idorenyin@vanaplusgroup.com.ng Subject of the mail should clearly state the Position being applied for e.g – Graphic Artist
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aminta2(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please any statistical job here for OND graduate?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Femillionz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?
Get in here guys and be elevated

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by albacete(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
RealityShot:
i still cant understand why young Nigeria who think they are "smart" have not realised this.

if they were the creator of such business; would they design it to pay more out daily?

bet9ja or pool: they are all the same as the lottery system ~ only a handful will win anything ; others must loose to pay those few and the owners.

as a computer programmer i know this fact.

The addiction is stronger than that of drug addicts.
It has ruined a lot of families.
I know a certain man who left his family in Enugu and got stranded in Imo. Why? He lost all the money he hustled on virtual soccer and he is looking for transport fare back to base. He can't shave, barb, bath or change his clothes. He gets his daily bread by asking the few people that manage to win to "show love", pending when he will get tfare.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2017
paulovirih:
Are you a writer or a content writer? There's a job opening for a content writer/creator at a media firm in Ikeja, Lagos. NYSC Corpers can apply too. Send your CV and a writeup on any topic that pertains to Polictics, Sports and Entertainment to paulovirih@gmail.com. The subject of the email should be APPLICATION FOR CONTENT WRITER

Please what is the salary scale?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whatmoreng: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Please any Entry level (Engineering related or otherwise) Jobs in Port Harcourt? We all can't relocate to Lagos. Please any info will be appreciated. Nothing is worst than unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Good morning people
Compliments of the season
Please I need a strong connection at the Lagos state hospital management board
I d submited my CV and credentials there last week
Please help
God bless you all
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Latest Job Vacancies In Dubai At Dubai Corporation For Ambulance Services

Apply Now : : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-dubai-dubai-corporation-ambulance-services/

Free Visa & High Salary Offered....

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kora4real: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Driver

Job Type Full Time

Qualification: SSCE

Job Requirements

Applicants must have a valid driver's licence.
Must understand English language
Must know how to write
Must be conversant with the routes of Lagos
Must have a good dress sense.
Method of Application

Applicants should send their CV’s to: anthills.sales@gmail.com Subject of the mail should clearly state the Position being applied for e.g – Driver

Interview date will be given once a mail is sent.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Urgently needed
A growing one man audit firm requires the services of OND/HND with minimum of one year experience.
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience
Qualified and interested candidate should send CV to lekan.adejola@gmail.com

Note:
Only for Lagos resident and shortlisted candidate will be contacted as soon as possible through the mail address or phone number provided.
Only Lagos residents and its situated in Alausa, Ikeja
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Favoured Spice Kitchen, an out door/ in door food catering outfit in Owerri has openings for[b] waitresses[/b] and [b]food servers [/b]for immediate employment.
The ideal candidate should be courteous, neat, cheerful and possess at least a Senior Secondary School Certificate and must be resident within Owerri Metropolis. Contact me on: 07082230165

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Femillionz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello Everyone, another opportunity is out here for graduates.

HEINEKEN International Graduate Recuitment 2018 is recruiting for graduate position with less than 2 years working experience.

follow link below to apply

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/heineken-international-graduate-recruitment-2018/

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ayorinde217(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please I need someone to give me the direction to Fescote comprehensive school ipaja, how there interview looks like and there salary package. Please I need it asap, I have interview with them tomorrow
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fikitooria(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled month. Merry Xmas and a Happy New year in advance.

Find below our garden schemes ��

Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)
Promo Price: 1.5m
Rate: 2.5m
Title: Excision in process

Christal Villa- Kings Court
Price: 6m
Promo Price: 4m
Xmas Promo: 3M, 50% off the original price
Title: Approved Excision

Christal Villa Gold phase 2, Behind Phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free
Title: Reg. Survey

Christal Villa Kentops, Elebu GRA, Ibadan
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 6 get 1free
Title: Reg. Survey

All our Estates are attached with Christmas gift items which ends January 31st 2018...

Dont miss it...

For Inspection / Purchase,
Call/WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by niftykaycee: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Please i am in need of any job in Lagos ... I have B. Tech in Agriculture and a Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration.

niftykaycee@gmail.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SRK1(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Make COOL passive incomes writing ebooks and website contents at your CONVENIENCE!!

Do you consider yourself up for the challenge? You will be required to write such contents at expert level. You will need to be able to produce contents that will need little to no proofreading!

How it works:
We are a top writing agency looking to add up new writers. We send you some of the jobs we get with the word count, deadline and budget stipulated on them. You complete it and await the client's confirmation that they are satisfied. We send you payment in real time!

Contact us now at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nuelchill22: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Hey,

Are you still wondering if you can be able to succeed in the next Canadian visa lottery 2018? I have written the easiest way and a total rundown of how to apply for Canadian visa lottery and what you can do in order to get the visa.

Well, lots of person's has gone through this article and have testified of how amazing and informative the write up was. Now you have to relax and go to the website link below. https://www.infocabal.com/canadian-visa-lottery/

This is actually not a joke. I am here to help my fellow Nigerians who want a better life outside the country. I also applied for this Lottery this year, but it failed me. Not until I came across the information that I have written on this website. You might end up being a Canadian citizen tomorrow. This is your time to try something wonderful.

https://www.infocabal.com/canadian-visa-lottery/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lilshaddy(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2017
I am in need of a job probably teaching job or any other job, I am a graduate of Mathematics Education with a Second Class Upper division, I possess a Teacher's Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate.I have passion for whatever i am doing because i believe what is worth doing is worth doing well.My number 08109111237
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Our client, a leader in the hospital and medical services sector with locations in Warri and Benin is in the process of recruiting a dynamic and innovative candidate to fill the vacant position as described below:

Position: Internal Auditor

Qualification:
B. Sc./HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Accounting, Finance or other Management Sciences, with ICAN/ACCA qualification. Successful candidate must be a professional currently residing or willing to reside in the South-south geo-political zone. Relevant experience and proficiency in ICT skills will be an advantage. 4-6 years’ experience

Remuneration
The remuneration attached to this position is competitive within the industry package and will be commensurate with the qualifications and level of experience of the successful candidate.

Method of Application
Each candidate should send application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to: hospitalrecruitment2017@atacoff.com indicating (IA) as the subject of the mail.

The deadline for submission of applications is 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Please Note: Interview will be held in Abuja while the hospital is in Warri and Benin.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bentube(f): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aminta2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lilshaddy:
I am in need of a job probably teaching job or any other job, I am a graduate of Mathematics Education with a Second Class Upper division, I possess a Teacher's Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate.I have passion for whatever i am doing because i believe what is worth doing is worth doing well.My number 08109111237
Lilshaddy:
Lilshaddy:
why not apply for kaduna teachers recruitment is on going now!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jrevelation(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Where can Adult Education Graduate work apart from teaching job where else can he/she work
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by RealityShot: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
aminta2:
[color=#006600][/color]why not apply for kaduna teachers recruitment is on going now!!
how?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GMZEE: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you an Hausa speaking applicant with bsc,HND or OND cert that can work as call centre agents in Ibadan with good salary?kindly call 08081747664. Very urgent
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chrysanthus07: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dear xx

Thank you for your interest in the role of a Client Service Officer with our client.

We would like to invite you for an interview to further discuss this

opportunity.

Date: December 21st , 2017.

Time: 9:30 am prompt.

Venue: 24B, Femi Okunnu Housing Estate Phase 1, Lekki/Epe Expressway, Jakande

(5th Roundabout), Lekki, Lagos.

Kindly come along with a copy of your CV, a passport photograph and

credentials(Original & Photocopy).

Please confirm attendance by replying to this mail.

We look forward to meeting you.

Thank you.

Recruitment Team

www.careers.pivotageconsulting.com

please help, how can I locate this address. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by monteco(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hi guys
Am Into machine design of any kind, if you know anybody in need of engineering project designs and drawings, kindly connect me pls
monteco4u@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.