Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413556 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bangist: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=GMZEE post=63889658][/quote]
Any one in Lagos?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
good evening everyone, how do I get to gbagada (workforce group) from ikotun? thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Michelle55:
good evening everyone,
how do I get to gbagada (workforce group) from ikotun?
thanks

From Ikotun straight bus to oshodi, cross to the other side of oshodi using the pedestrian bridge, those kai guys could be lurking around so you don't wanna get caught, and take a bus going to Gbagada, tell them you're dropping at UPS... UPS and workforce share a fence.

On your way to UPS keep looking outwards the bus towards the other Lane you can't miss the UPS building.
Good luck!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Femillionz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment is now open

73 open positions.

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-73-positions/

Kindly share with family and friends till it reaches everyone eligible

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-73-positions/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GMZEE: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
bangist:

Any one in Lagos?
No,only in Ibadan
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Michelle55:
good evening everyone,
how do I get to gbagada (workforce group) from ikotun?
thanks

For the assessment test too?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GMZEE: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Otatom post=63894721]Can someone please help me. I'm a graduate of architecture completed nysc last and pressure is building up. I am a team player and ready to work anywhere. Please contact me on tobiadediji@gmail.com or Whatsapp 09030046841 thanks in advance.[/quote
Kindly call someone that assisted me on 08081747664 for customer service job in Ibadan.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GMZEE: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
cashmyles:
Finished my NYSC last year and I'm tired of staying at home idle, I studied botany from OAU and I graduated with 2:2.

I'm ready to work anywhere and in any capacity. Please someone should please help me secure a job

You can contact me on 08167170314
For customer service job in Ibadan, kindly call 08081747664
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by scofyld(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2018
A FAST GROWING DRYCLEANING COMPANY IS IN SEARCH OF AN EXPERIENCED MARKETING EXECUTIVE. MUST RESIDE WITHIN CENTRAL LAGOS.
QUALIFICATION-OND OR HND IN RELEVANT FIELD.
1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
ABILITY TO DRIVE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING RELATED TO LAUNDRY & DRYCLEANING IS ALSO AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
REMUNERATION IS GOOD WITH LOTS OF BONUS AND INCENTIVES.

SEND YOUR CV TO mfyldconceptlimited@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fries07(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Hello did you call that number and what's the persons response?, cause I couldn't get through to him....mail me please...at friesikpo@yahoo.com
GMZEE:

Kindly call 08081747664 for customer service job in Ibadan. It's on- going
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ruletown(m): 3:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Are you in Nigeria, working or schooling and in need of both permanent and temporary jobs, do you want weekend jobs and are you serious about making money the legal way, the join 'Land of Oppor2nities' where thousand of youths get job updates daily for free.

https:///LrOzbZaK27UFLIj6k8qwwn
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2018
sunnywee:

For the assessment test too?
yeah
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Appliedmaths:

From Ikotun straight bus to oshodi, cross to the other side of oshodi using the pedestrian bridge, those kai guys could be lurking around so you don't wanna get caught, and take a bus going to Gbagada, tell them you're dropping at UPS... UPS and workforce share a fence.

On your way to UPS keep looking outwards the bus towards the other Lane you can't miss the UPS building.
Good luck!
tnx alot
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Please
An vacancy for medical laboratory technician in any hospital in lagos .
Pls contact me 08107255371
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
If you have a passion for promoting a product,then give us a call.

Please Note:Correct Phone no
0816 161 0344

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dmcool(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
GMZEE:

Why not call 08081747664 for customer service job in Ibadan

I called the number, but the guy said I'm gonna pay some amount of money..... How real is the job?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cashmyles: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dmcool:

I called the number, but the guy said I'm gonna pay some amount of money..... How real is the job?

You're not to pay for any job
Please be warned
Scam everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
LeadHire Limited on behalf of our client urgently needs Cleaners at VI and Magodo phase 2, interested candidates should send their resumes to jobs@leadhire.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please who knows anything about West African Seasoning Company WASCO (Ajinomoto). Their working conditions, number of work hours per day, remuneration package, interview process etc. I have an interview with them next week and considering how risky it will be for me to leave my current place of work after 2 days of resumption for the year, I want to know if it's worth the risk. Please anyone with any useful information? Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by detuns: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
JOB VACANCY:
A construction chemical Company is currently seeking to recruit
Field Sales Executive.

Ideal candidate must have;
• Minimum of M.Sc. in any related disciplined in any reputable tertiary institution.
• Minimum of3-4 Years’ Experience working in a construction related organisation.
• Exceptional with the use of all Microsoft Office applications,
• Familiar with the use of concrete mix designs (Added Advantage)
• Not more than 35years old

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidate should forward their CVs to smnlrecruitment@yahoo.com
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with "Field Sales Executive" as the subject of the email.
Emails, Cover Letter and Resume attachments not properly titled or written will not be opened.
NOTE: Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead TOTAL disqualification.

Deadline for submission is 10th January, 2018

This is only for Lagos based candidates only.

Adhere strictly to the information provided.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Yourmmy: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Our client, a non-governmental organisation based in Ijebu Ode, requires the services of a credit officer. The candidate will perform the following duties:

*source for customers interested in loan facilities
*determine credit worthiness of customers
*oversee disbursing of loan/credit facilities
*perform proper documentation of customers
*monitor and ensure collection of disbursed loans

Qualifications/Requirements

*Candidates must reside in Ijebu Ode. (There's no provision for relocation so don't apply if you don't stay at Ijebu Ode)
*NCE and OND holders only (Holders of higher degrees should not apply)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to yomi@dznect.com on or before January 13, 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gstuntzng: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
There is a current freelance Job that involves taking of photos . You will be giving a list of places with their address . Your job is to visit these places and get some specified details. You must be based in Lagos as the job is Lagos addresses with at least a minimum of 10mp camera to take good pictures . There are over 1500 addresses to work on so we need a much good hand as possible and you can work from anywhere and get paid per address visited . Send a whatsapp message to 09082769167 with just your name and location and you will be briefed after which you start up. The pay will also be disclosed on contact. Kindly share
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
good evening house,got this mail few minutes ago. wanna know if it's real or not. thanks
Dear Applicant,
In reference to your CV sent to us
You are hereby scheduled for an INTERVIEW with us at GLOBAL MANAGEMENT RESOURCES .
Time: 10:00am
Date: Monday 8th, January 2018.
Address : 5,Surulere industrial Road, Adeniyi Jones ikeja Lagos.
Note: please come along with a copy of your CV
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Femillionz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP)

Click on below link to check out how to apply for USA scholarship/funds program

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/11140/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
SosiPisos:

I agree to 100%. Unfortunately, most only know how to blame !
Makes a lot of sense. I'm guilty here too. I'd start that. I gave up on Jiji the week they almost killed me with fake jobs but this right here makes sense.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vanirichy: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Michelle55:
good evening house,got this mail few minutes ago. wanna know if it's real or not. thanks
Dear Applicant,
In reference to your CV sent to us
You are hereby scheduled for an INTERVIEW with us at GLOBAL MANAGEMENT RESOURCES .
Time: 10:00am
Date: Monday 8th, January 2018.
Address : 5,Surulere industrial Road, Adeniyi Jones ikeja Lagos.
Note: please come along with a copy of your CV

Bro, please don't waste your precious time and T fare....They are scammers..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulstrings(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mayconcept solutions is one of Nigeria's foremost digital marketing agencies, leading the pace in online marketing, branding, communications, and technologies.

We are in need of a female receptionist to attend to visiting clients and respond to inquiries. She must also be social media savvy.
Minimum qualification: OND

How to apply:
Send CV to hr@mayconceptsolutions.com
Deadline[b]: tuesday 9th of January 2018
[/b]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ruletown(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Ruletown:
Are you in Nigeria, working or schooling and in need of both permanent and temporary jobs, do you want weekend jobs and are you serious about making money the legal way, the join 'Land of Oppor2nities' where thousand of youths get job updates daily for free.

https:///LrOzbZaK27UFLIj6k8qwwn

Weekend Ushering jobs available this weekend for both male and females.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by twinycharis6(f): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Ruletown:

Weekend Ushering jobs available this weekend for both male and females.
Can you give more details Pls.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Impactever(m): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2018
fufuNegusi:
WE ARE HIRING... Urgent vacancy for the position of a SITE SUPERVISOR
Candidate must have Atleast
1. 2-3 years post NYSC experience
2. Sound industry knowledge in building and construction
3. Must have an ND or HND in any related discipline in building and construction
4. Should live or reside in close proximity to the island
All qualified candidates should send their CV and COVER LETTER to
vacancies@thehamiltonrhodes.com

OPEN TILL 3rd JANUARY, 2018

can someone still apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by alamscolo(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2018
Good morning all,
Please I want to inquire if anyone has idea of the salary structure of lacvis Nigeria. Information will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Qunlentinoffici(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2018
In need of a biochemist for your industry.. Whatsapp me on 08137296017..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.