Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2393256 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
please any one that know someone that is looking for a resident security, housekeeper,sales boy or any other job atall should call me urgent. i have nce and reside at abijoh ibeju-lekki.i need a job please 08103824174
please any one that know someone that is looking for a resident security, housekeeper,sales boy or any other job atall should call me urgent. i have nce and reside at abijoh ibeju-lekki.i need a job please 08103824174
please any one that know someone that is looking for a resident security, housekeeper,sales boy or any other job atall should call me urgent. i have nce and reside at abijoh ibeju-lekki.i need a job please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adegbenro3: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=airminem post=63113232][/quote]
Please did you go for the interview? I just received thesame message, want to know if it real. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clarkfiston: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Muzikluva(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Manuel2017:
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe. All process will be done without payment only after interview at the embassey. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. requirements needed to begin process are Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English Birth certificate Testimonial Data page of International passport 4 passport photo. Get ready for next section. For more information please contact me via whatsapp [09067758940]
What about masters program?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Front Desk Officer at Pishon Properties Limited

Pishon Properties Limited is a reputable Real Estate Developer, with a team of qualified professionals; we are set to undertake first class development in Real Estate and Real Estate Investment.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Requirements:
Minimum of OND
Age - 20 years - 30 years
Gender - Male / Female

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@pishonproperties.com

For more Jobs Update across Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, United Arab Emirates, etc.. visit http://www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Project Manager at Clement Ashley Consulting

Clement Ashley Consulting - Our client, a reputable Non Governmental Organization (NGO) in the Health Sector, is recruiting suitably qualified, motivated and passionate candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Project Manager

Ref No: PM 2018

Job Objectives
Generate a minimum of N50m in donation/Funding within 180 days of resumption. Achieve Social Media Visibility - Robust website, Tweeter, Instagram, Facebook etc
Generate 5 Year Strategic Plan for HEI within 180days. Produce Operational Guidelines and Handbook before 180days Initiate and/or execute three socially impactful and viable projects within 180 days
Launch Two successful Crowd Funding programs that would generate at least N5m each.
Ensure quarterly financial report is published within 30 days of start of new quarter
Ensure Audited Annual Financial is published within 90 days of the start of the new financial year.
Attract minimum of 10 Corporate Partners/Donor Agencies including some of the following: UNDP, UNICEF, WHO, Red Cross, IFC, Doctors Without Borders, Oxfam, Nigeria Medical Association, Nurses Guild of Nigeria, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Ford Foundation, Bill and Melinda Foundation, Ikea Foundation, Oando Foundation, Corporate Nigeria etc.

Duties and Responsibilities
Engender collaboration and partnership with stakeholders in the health sector National Non-State Actors including Donor Agencies, Policy Makers, Regulators, and Transnational and non-state actors.
Draft/create the Organization's operational Guidelines and upon EXCO/BOT approval ensure execution
Ensure Project Team conducts all financial matters within existing Financial Policy Manual
Project research, budgeting and proposal writing
Design detailed Project Plan
Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan
Author/facilitate project management documents such as project charters/scope statements, project plans, and present project updates to ED/EXCO
Identification, Development, and management of potential and existing donors/partners
Data analysis, interpretation and reporting
Supervision of Program and administrative support assistants
Development of monitoring and evaluation tool for all existing structured project and executed programs
Proactively identify and manage risks and issues
Monitor and report on project activities and report on status within published timeline
Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
Planning, management, and execution of all fundraising event
Prepare and/or ensure high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan
Facilitate the creation of tool kits to support field based implementation
Stakeholders Management
Engender effectiveness amongst HEI standing and adhoc committees
Collaborate with the Secretary and other Officials to ensure AGM, BOT, EXCO meetings and social events and other programmes of HEI are successfully conducted.
Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director.

Qualifications
HND/B.Sc. in Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Logistics, Sales, Engineering, Marketing Management or Accounting. MBA/ Professional qualification would be an advantage.

Experience:
Candidates must have minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager with the ability to source for fund Previous experience and/or currently working with NGO(s) will be an advantage.
The Person
Not more than 45 years of age medically fit with lots of stamina
Excellent spoken and written English.
Skills & Attributes:
Punctual,
Must possess Strategic Thinking/planning, Accounting, Audit and Business Analysis skills, Marketing Management and Sales Management Skills, Operations management Skills, Process Design Skills, Flowcharting Skills, Advanced Computer Literacy,
Skilled in the use of Microsoft Dynamics, Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard as a Performance Management Tool, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Managerial and Leadership skills, Project Management Skills and Training/Coaching skills
Remuneration
Excellent Salary and Remuneration package between NGN1.8 million to NGN2.4 million per annum plus incentives

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should soft copies of their Applications, CV's and Plan of Action by e-mail to: pm2018@clementashleyconsulting.org and copy clementashleyrecruiting@gmail.com with the Job Reference and your name in the subject bar of your e-mail.

Note
Please call 08080642478 after completing the above if you do not receive an immediate auto-response with further instructions.
Ensure you follow all instructions in the auto-response mail.

For more Jobs Update across Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, United Arab Emirates, etc.. visit http://www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Conoden Oil Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment

Conodenoil is a leading energy provider with vast experience in the LPG industry, having pioneered the industry way back in 1948 under the management of Mobil Nigeria before its translation into an independent company.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Responsibilities
Provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
Provide support in managing strategy development process
Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis Responsible for processing and evaluating businesses, projects, budgets and other finance-related entities to determine their suitability for investment.
Support preparation of senior management and board level communications
Supports team goals and assessments
Must be able to perform financial analysis at a micro and macro level to understand the financial health of the company and offer suitable recommendations.
Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
Evaluate current and historical data
Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the Group
Responsible for financial position to make better business/ investment decisions, as well as monitoring and assessing business performance and determining the matrix for assessment thereof.
Identify key drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Strategy Team & and Businesses to develop solutions
Conduct valuation analyses and financial assessments
Leverage desktop applications with high proficiency to capture and maximize critical thinking Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.

Qualification / Experience /Skills
HND or First Degree in any of the following Management Science courses; Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Accounting and Finance or any other degree i.e. Candidates with a basis for Business Analysis.
Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
Must possess a flare for numbers and be business savvy
Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
Must have excellent presentation skills
Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis

Personality Traits:
Must be hard working and resourceful
Must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
Must be a person of high integrity
Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
Working Relationships
Internal:
Develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
External:
Is expected to develop relationships with financial advisory service firms, consulting firms, tax authorities, treasury houses, Investor Relations etc.

Remuneration
N90,000 - 150,000 Monthly

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications to: jobs@conodenoil.com

Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abikem01(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Please how do I get to this address from Agric.
34, bola/Coates street, Ebutte- Metta, Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sammie026(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
URGENT RECRUITMENT!!!

We are looking for vibrant marketers between the age of 21 to 30 years of age, with very Good communication skills, Good customer service skills and have the Ability to market smartly.

Name of the Company: Ehis Properties Limited.
Job Title: Marketing
Job Type: Freelance
Qualification: SSCE/OND/HND/BSc

To apply call or chat me up via this number, 08107042041

Note that applicants should reside along alimosho,ikotun,agege,egbeda,abulegba axis.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
sammie026:
URGENT RECRUITMENT!!!

We are looking for vibrant marketers between the age of 21 to 30 years of age, with very Good communication skills, Good customer service skills and have the Ability to market smartly.

Name of the Company: Ehis Properties Limited.
Job Title: Marketing
Job Type: Freelance
Qualification: SSCE/OND/HND/BSc

To apply call or chat me up via this number, 08107042041

Note that applicants should reside along alimosho,ikotun,agege,egbeda,abulegba axis.
So, sammie what's the location of the company? Isn't this that the content of that leaflet some guys share in Ikotun Roundabout and Ile-Iwe? How is this not GNLD?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Paddy151:
please sis i am not a cook but if there is any other vacancy just help me out. i have nce and am ready for any available job atall be it security , teacher,salesboy,marketer or anyone provided the pay is ok. this my number 08103824174 i reside at abijoh
office assistant needed. send CV to victor.lawrence@bmdirect.biz
location is on the island
mind you, someone sent it to, decided to share with you. I wish you luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinwas(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
JOB OFFER
MARKETING/ACTIVATION MANAGER in a phone distribution and IT support firm

• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with specialization in marketing (MBA is an added advantage)
• Minimum 7 years work experience from the telecoms space specifically in device (Minimum of 5 plus years’ experience in marketing (brand or product marketing, trade marketing, B2B as well as B2C, channel development, communications strategy and execution, sales collaboration)
• Salary is N4.2m/p.a plus performance based incentives

Send CVs to recruitment18@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sixtus3606(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kadexkadijat(f): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
36,Acme Road,Ogba Ikeja Lagos.
Pls great pple direct me on how to reach here From sango and their likely interview question. Lagos Assurance Plc.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JohnQueen(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please who knows how to get to Sango from Berger?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
JohnQueen:
Visit Lara.ng it will describe it for you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kadexkadijat(f): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
JohnQueen:

From Berger you wud get bus going to Sango 300-400naira.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
You welcome my man.
Nonye1:
thanks I was able to get from it...I appreciate
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy
(Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja requires the following staff members:

1. Mathematics/Chemistry teacher
2. Islamic/Arabic (TO work 2pm to 4pm only)
3. PHE Teacher

only residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and environments need apply.

send you name, location and subject to handle to:
All qualified will be called for interview
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Administrative Associate

Job Description
Ochulo Travel company is looking for competent,hardworking individuals with good organisational and creative writing skills to join the team in an administrative role.
As an administrative associate, you will work closely with the team lead and assist with customer relations,ticketing, project management, creative writing and social media.
Requirements
Applicants must be tertiary graduates residing in Lagos.
Experience in the travel industry is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: yinka@ochulo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
A leading Confectionery Company located in Ojodu-Berger, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: P.A to the Managing Director

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences
Aged between 25-30 years with a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a similar position in a manufacturing company
Applicants must be willing to work on weekends
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's as an attachment in Msword to: chariotproperties@yahoo.com indicating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JohnQueen(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thanks

Sapiosexuality:
Visit Lara.ng it will describe it for you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JohnQueen(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thanks

Kadexkadijat:

From Berger you wud get bus going to Sango 300-400naira.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please my people is there jumia office at this address, I just got this email

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview/Test. Please find details below

Date:​ Friday, 19th January 2018
Time:​ ​10:00 AM
Address: 3rd Floor, 11b Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.(Building beside the E-center)
Contact person: Omolara Awodiji

Please reply this email confirming your availability as soon as possible. Also, go along with a copy of your CV and a pen.​​

Warm Regards,

Lilian Ughelu I HR Department, Jumia Nigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
teepha:
Please my people is there jumia office at this address, I just got this email

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview/Test. Please find details below

Date:​ Friday, 19th January 2018
Time:​ ​10:00 AM
Address: 3rd Floor, 11b Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.(Building beside the E-center)
Contact person: Omolara Awodiji

Please reply this email confirming your availability as soon as possible. Also, go along with a copy of your CV and a pen.​​

Warm Regards,

Lilian Ughelu I HR Department, Jumia Nigeria
Have you searched Google?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Godwinidongesit: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good day house... I am a microbiologist. I am in need of medical sales rep Job within Lagos.. Pls if any I will be available to discuss any opportunity.. email : Godwinidongesit17@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Zemiu: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
You are invited for a Direct Sales Executive (PFA) Role Interview for a PFA with Workforce, Bayse One Plaza, Adeoyo Junction, Ring-Road, Ibadan. At 10.00 am on Wednesday 17/01/2018. Download ALL documents from www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation and come along with it. Dress Code: STRICTLY OFFICIAL! If there is anyone here secured job with them should share us the experience
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mizjemie25:
office assistant needed. send CV to victor.lawrence@bmdirect.biz
location is on the island
mind you, someone sent it to, decided to share with you. I wish you luck
thanks alot
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adexuxin(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Adechrist1:
Dear Applicant,
Following the Consideration of an Online recommendation, After much evaluation of your profile on our portal, we were
impressed with your qualifications and skills which makes you a prospective
candidate, We are please to inform you that you have been selected and
invited for an Assessment at Build Global services Nig. Ltd
Date: Thursday 18th January 2018
Time : 9:00am
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith Bank,
1st Gate b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja lagos.
However it is important you confirm
your availability by replying this message.
for more information call:

Best Regards,
Human Resources,
Dr. YEMISI.R.O

Please who about this coy? Are they real?
Run for your life
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olami90: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good evening house.....

I need description on how to get to 23 Ikoyi crescent, Lagos.
It is urgent please thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olami90: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abmop: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
please can someone help with info on this assessment invite..what to expect, the nature of job, salary range. Thanks

FIRMGATE Group.

Dear Applicant

I acknowledge receipt of your resume. 

Having shown your interest to express your skills and passion in the position of Client Services, your resume was carefully reviewed and I, on behalf of our organisation, 

I am pleased to invite you for a written assessment test. Please find details of your assessment exercise below:

Date: 

Friday, January 19, 2018

Time:  

8:00 am

Venue: 

Firmgate House, Plot 14A, Adewale Kolawole Crescent, Off T.F Kuboye Road (Lekki Toll Alternative Route) Lekki 2nd Roundabout, Lekki 1

major land mark on T.F Kuboye Road is the Ocean Crest School.

Kindly confirm your availability for the exercise by sending an email to info@firmgategroup.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.