Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413776 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
triplebaba:

What if the driver doesnt know road much

e go use Google map ni. before long he go sabi road
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cooooooks(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2018
PATHWAY MONTESSORI
17 IGBILE STREET, OFF BAKER'S JUNCTION ABULOMA ROAD, ABULOMA, PH

We are an up and coming school and we offer competitive rates.

Nursery Teaching Positions
- Ability to teach phonics, pronunciations
- Knowledge of rhymes
- Computer literacy
- Montessori Education training/experience is a plus
- Early Childhood Education training/experience is a plus

Accountant
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer literacy
- HND/B.Sc/B.A

Teaching Positions
- Computer Literacy
- Thorough understanding of at least 4 primary school subjects

Apply by sending your CV, cover letter & sample lesson note (teachers) to pathwaymontessoriltd@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MITNEXUS: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Our client, a Lagos based consulting firm is currently recruiting for a Research & Consulting Analyst (R&CA)and the details of this recruitment are stated below.

Job Title: Research & Consulting Analyst (R&CA)

Responsibilities

An R&CA is typically responsible for a range of activities that come with the process of Management Consulting, Corporate Finance and Marketing & Communication. The role is exciting, as it involves a wide range of business solutions responsibilities.
The R&CA is expected to report to the Executive Partner of the business.
Some of the responsibilities to be carried out by the R&CA & the attributes expected from the person include:
Strategic Business Planning Advisory:The role will involve providing solutions to businesses on how to plan their businesses to take advantage of opportunities in their sectors. This means the person has to have a robust understanding of industries & markets and latent value opportunities that exist therein.
Financial Forecasts / Modeling: Developing financial models is also a significant part of this role, so the person must be comfortable working with numbers. The person should be able to generate 5 year financial projections covering variables like profit & loss, balance sheet, cashflows, and statement of income and expenses.
Research and Analysis: trend spotting and developing business content for our online platforms and publications
Marketing (Traditional and Social Media): The person must understand how to utilize social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc
Project Management: Manage training school, our business networking events and our CSR programme,
Client Relations: Develop and manage close relationships with clients.
Requirements

The ideal candidate is expected to have a first degree in Social Science disciplines like Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Management, or Finance. A Masters/ MBA Degree, though an added advantage, is not compulsory. However, candidates from other disciplines who have attributes listed above will also be strongly considered.
Work experience in Consulting, Media, Training, and Project Management, though not compulsory, will be an added advantage
Very importantly, the person must have an interest in building a career in consulting, venture management, enterprise development, and corporate finance advisory.

Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs and applications to: info@talent24ng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolexzino(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sales Account Manager
Include:
• Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
• Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks

Job brief
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.

Responsibilities
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth

Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular) advantage
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• OND/HND/BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
• Not above 32 years of age

How To Apply
Click link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCwNbHFVWaHxbRK7HuRiVET2phs3uS7NoIWKYfoqTNvZZE0g/viewform?usp=sf_link
https:///forms/cCEfvcHkdg0Za5aQ2
OR
Send cv to: tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com Subject: ‘Sales Account Manager’
Follow link below to stay upto date with latest hot job
https://web.facebook.com/Job-Finders-378875982629615

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Engrpp1special: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please help a sister. I am a graduate of petroleum Engineering. I reside in Abuja. I urgently need a job. Any field is welcome.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kadexkadijat(f): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Danny80:
Agric teacher needed @ Sango ota Ogun state
Salary:28-30k
PM if interested

Am interested ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
There is a job finding website called and when you get there, there is a lady by the name of Christine Edet who is connected with many companies, and has been able to help many people.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ivorianaija:
There is a job finding website called and when you get there, there is a lady by the name of Christine Edet who is connected with many companies, and has been able to help many people.

How do i contact or Connect with her

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
uckennety:

How do i contact or Connect with her

her email is christineedet@outlook.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whatmoreng: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Serious? What is the name of the site.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2018
whatmoreng:

Serious? What is the name of the site.

the website is jiji. ng
you can also contact her through her email. christineedet@outlook.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 1:14am On Apr 02, 2018
Christine Edet is based in America so time zones may make things difficult. She's the reason I found my own job.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kamlex2020: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Please, am a fresh graduate, awaiting nysc by November 2018 or next year, I reside in Ibadan, I need a job in Ibadan please, you can contact me on 08068500544, olusolaalade@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Ivorianaija:

her email is christineedet@outlook.com

Email sent
Anticipating response
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HOTWATER(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2018
An Engineering or science graduate?

Jobless or under-employed?

Has access to a laptop and internet?

Interested in a change of life situation in one year?

Interested in Computer Networking?

Pm me and/or better drop a contact to reach you. Don't expect any easy ride

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2018
My name Vincent. A recent graduate of Applied Geophysics and passionate about computer technology.If anyone can assist me most preferably I need a job in the oil or mining industry to consolidate on my knowledge in my field.I concluded service last year, may and also I did my Internship in a hydrogeological firm where I gained practical knowledge on how to run a geophysical survey(Resistivity) to determine the depth of aquifer. My IT skill is also top notch as I am proficient in the use Microsoft office tools(outlook, word, excel etc) and I have undergone 3-month training on Networking(CCNA).If there is any teaching job available around Ijanikin/Agbara I can handle that as I have 1-year experience teaching mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bayray18(f): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi all please I got a job on the island,Ikoyi precisely, I stay at Ojo and I need someone I could put up with temporarily until I'm able to get my own place. Must be female please. I really need this please.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by infinixhot3(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!*
*Data Entry Officer Wanted!!!*
No Qualification
No Experience needed No buying and selling
Not MLM
Not Ponzi
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45 years
JOB DESCRIPTION: working at least 1-3 hours of your time daily by simply filling in numbers on the company's website. Each number attracts 10 cents{USD} and one could earn a hoping sum of at least $100 to $300 daily.
SALARY: very Attractive (Receive payment as u work}
Payment: is done through Western Union Money,paypal ,Transfer, Bitcoin, Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney and other Online bank payment platform.
Work starts immediately you Register/sign Up, at the comfort of your home and work.
Open the link and register please or copy and paste on your chrome browser or other browser
http://ebmoney.site/1570731636839/
*​you don't need to pay a penny, just devote a little time. It's real​*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolexzino(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities
Include:
• Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
• Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks

Job brief
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.

Responsibilities
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth

Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular) advantage
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• OND/HND/BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
• Not above 32 years of age

How To Apply
Click link below (preferred)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCwNbHFVWaHxbRK7HuRiVET2phs3uS7NoIWKYfoqTNvZZE0g/viewform?usp=sf_link

OR
Send cv to: tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com Subject: ‘Sales Account Manager’
Follow link below to stay upto date with latest hot job
https://web.facebook.com/Job-Finders-378875982629615

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Anfieldboss: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good evening guys,

Please how do I get to this address from CMS,

Union Diagnostics Centre,

5 Eletu Ogabi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ladytrap: 1:40am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Anfieldboss post=66377903]Good evening guys,

Please how do I get to this address from CMS,

Union Diagnostics Centre,

5 Eletu Ogabi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation.[/quote
From CMS, take a bus to V. I. stop at Eko hotel roundabout. When you get there,flag a keke down and tell the driver the name of the street you are going to.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Colemanz(m): 1:53am On Apr 03, 2018
NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE SCREENING DATE 2018 is now out
check below
https://jobandschool.com.ng/nigerian-police-force-screening-date-2018/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CruzJoe(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
If you re a graduate residing in lagos and you wouldn't mind doing a Security Officers job, contact me with the WhatsApp link under this comment.

As for me is better than staying at home broke doing nothing.

U can be doing this Security while u keep looking for ur professional job.

this Security Company recruiting is a 5 star security company.....is worldwide... in every country

Date for the recruitment is tomorrow 4th.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by niyol(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

I still say it isn't at times we get relevant from irrelevant like i once talked to a friend and he told me if u look at the slice of bread, u might think all sides are the same, so at times the irrelevant might be right. i often use social media for jokes, but sometimes i get things i need, like i once got a job for a friend on Hot Uganda Jobs social media account. and these days i search a lot to find out the latest such that i can make a difference in people's lives. for interns go there [url]Hot Uganda Jobs[/url] https://www.hotugandajobs.com/job/international-justice-mission-ijm-jobs-in-uganda-executive-assistant/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2018
CruzJoe:
If you re a graduate residing in lagos and you wouldn't mind doing a Security Officers job, contact me with the WhatsApp link under this comment.

As for me is better than staying at home broke doing nothing.

U can be doing this Security while u keep looking for ur professional job.

this Security Company recruiting is a 5 star security company.....is worldwide... in every country

Date for the recruitment is tomorrow 4th.

God forbid!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Workarena: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Vacancy exists for a driver that stays around V.I, Lekki axis. He must be conversant with Lagos routes and have a minimum of 3 years experience. If interested kindly send CVs to workarenang@gmail.com or call 08138331641
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Trending Graduate Jobs in Nigeria today
Tag your friends.

1) Hotels.ng is recruiting Graduate Interns in Lagos state
http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Business-Partnerships-Hotel-Relationships-Graduate-Intern-59085

2) Graduate Trainee Programme at BEDC
http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Graduate-Trainee-in-Edo-State-73666
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wizkitvick(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Danny80:
Agric teacher needed @ Sango ota Ogun state
Salary:28-30k
PM if interested
Please is there vacancy for the post of a mathematics teacher??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
tous les demandeurs d'emploi s'il vous plaît aller à cet e-mail christineedet@outlook.com

All job seekers please go to this email christineedet@outlook.com

Todos los solicitantes de empleo por favor vaya a este correo electrónico christineedet@outlook.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job