Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414086 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Atimchia(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jboi81(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2018
Happy weekend all
Please if you need a project manager/site engineer
Please call me on this line.. 08035235642 God bless.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by phatnelly(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adaugochinyeru(f): 5:45pm On May 13, 2018
I recieved this message this morning being the 13th day of May, 2018. I don't know if it's genuine although there was an application for a loan/grant I went for last month. Please did anyone here recieve a message like this? Please help a sister because scammers are everywhere.

'Deo_Gratias MFB invites you on saturday being May 19 for your serial numbers which enables you to collect your cheque. It is very important because if you don't have it you will not collect your cheque. Come with a passport and sum of N300...'
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Seunfunmi18(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2018
Adaugochinyeru:
I recieved this message this morning being the 13th day of May, 2018. I don't know if it's genuine although there was an application for a loan/grant I went for last month. Please did anyone here recieve a message like this? Please help a sister because scammers are everywhere.

'Deo_Gratias MFB invites you on saturday being May 19 for your serial numbers which enables you to collect your cheque. It is very important because if you don't have it you will not collect your cheque. Come with a passport and sum of N300...'

Don't go
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kadiaupdates(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by assurancefemi: 3:11am On May 14, 2018
Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by richboy7(m): 4:42am On May 14, 2018
hello pls I need a sales representative job either in a supermarket or in a pharmacy around ikeja-lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:38am On May 14, 2018
In my entire career, it's only Nigerian bosses that would make it seem okay for you to work on weekends. All foreign bosses respect weekends and after work hours. In my experience, its only Nigerian bosses and HR that would try to price your wages down like slave drivers. Foreign HR and Bosses are more concerned with paying you a fair wage to ensure you are well motivated

In my experience, foreign employers are less concerned with the appearance of work and more concerned with the content of work, so they allow flexibility in work hours and locations. Nigerian employers stick with the traditional 8-5, and demand physical presence. In my experience, foreign bosses aren't concerned about titles and ranks and try to create structures that are flat where everyone can collaborate with anyone. Nigerian bosses are very hierarchical and you're most talk to your boss, who talks to his boss and he to his boss.

In my experience, foreign employers encourage open dialogs. Every decision can be questioned, challenged and reevaluated. Nigerian employers are military styled. Questioning an instruction is considered insubordination and queries are issued like meal tickets. In my experience, foreign employers try to ensure profit sharing affects all employees. Everyone rises together or falls together. Nigerian employers like to keep the juice at the very top and it won't trickle down. Even your annual bonus is questionable.

I promised myself never to work with non-multinationals again. We are incredibly close minded and shallow in our work styles.I sometimes think our fellow country men are our own worst enemy in the workplace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Siggysangel: 1:46pm On May 14, 2018
Please does anyone know about B.G Ltd embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Euopal(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2018
SEDI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal | Internship. Scientific Equipment Development Institute- SEDI is recruiting for interns and Engineering Graduates to fill vacancies in the institute. SEDI is a development institute under the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure- NASENI. SEDI has the mandate to develop and produce scientific equipment and their systems. See Application Details here=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/sedi-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bankkydarry: 2:27pm On May 14, 2018
Our company is a retail company. We buy and sell all forms of heavy batteries,we need energetic men who can load tonnes of batteries into our trucks,interested people should preferably reside along ikeja/oshodi axis. They should contact 08148525293 or send there CVs to ojwale9@outlook.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nasonaso: 3:31pm On May 14, 2018
pcjuvy:
In my entire career, it's only Nigerian bosses that would make it seem okay for you to work on weekends. All foreign bosses respect weekends and after work hours. In my experience, its only Nigerian bosses and HR that would try to price your wages down like slave drivers. Foreign HR and Bosses are more concerned with paying you a fair wage to ensure you are well motivated

In my experience, foreign employers are less concerned with the appearance of work and more concerned with the content of work, so they allow flexibility in work hours and locations. Nigerian employers stick with the traditional 8-5, and demand physical presence. In my experience, foreign bosses aren't concerned about titles and ranks and try to create structures that are flat where everyone can collaborate with anyone. Nigerian bosses are very hierarchical and you're most talk to your boss, who talks to his boss and he to his boss.

In my experience, foreign employers encourage open dialogs. Every decision can be questioned, challenged and reevaluated. Nigerian employers are military styled. Questioning an instruction is considered insubordination and queries are issued like meal tickets. In my experience, foreign employers try to ensure profit sharing affects all employees. Everyone rises together or falls together. Nigerian employers like to keep the juice at the very top and it won't trickle down. Even your annual bonus is questionable.

I promised myself never to work with non-multinationals again. We are incredibly close minded and shallow in our work styles.I sometimes think our fellow country men are our own worst enemy in the workplace.

You are damn right. I love your write up. Can I post this on a page?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2018
KK
nasonaso:

You are damn right. I love your write up. Can I post this on a page?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by everbliss: 9:03am On May 15, 2018
In need of a good job apart from marketing. Graduate of physics, project management certified. Contact me udophiaini@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Preciousify(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2018
Siggysangel:
Please does anyone know about B.G Ltd embarassed
GNLD!
B.G Ltd
Build Global Services..
BGM....
"Based on a referral you are invited for an INTERVIEW with B.G NIGERIA on 20/4/18 at No 4, Alh kareem str,first gate bustop,Ikeja by 9am. Ref No; 10018335, call 080-2457-3557 for Enq"
They come in different dimension but same address.
Pls beware!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Siggysangel: 12:38pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks a million shocked kiss
Preciousify:

GNLD!
B.G Ltd
Build Global Services..
BGM....
"Based on a referral you are invited for an INTERVIEW with B.G NIGERIA on 20/4/18 at No 4, Alh kareem str,first gate bustop,Ikeja by 9am. Ref No; 10018335, call 080-2457-3557 for Enq"
Pls beware!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
Our client, a leading engineering solutions company is seeking talent to fill the role of a cooling technician.

*Person Specification;*

- OND or HND in Mechanical Engineering.

- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in installation and repairs of heating ventilation and air conditioning systems.

- Must be able to undertake site survey and layout plans for implementation

- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite - Word, PowerPoint and Excel

- Must be ready to travel on short notice.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com on or before *May 19th 2018* using "cooling technician" as subject of the mail.

Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kadiaupdates(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2018

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2018
hello. please if you see or have any job offer for me kindly help a sis. I have OND in accounting. I base in Oshogbo, Osun state watsap me tru...07066322510
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 15, 2018
hello. please if you see or have any job offer for me kindly help a sis. I have OND in accounting. I base in Oshogbo, Osun state watsap me tru...07066322510
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KEMISTR3(f): 8:06pm On May 15, 2018
NL did anyone get this interview message?

Base on Referral,GMIS invites you for an Interview to hold on Wednesday 16/5/18 by 9am at 3rd floor, 8,Thomas Salako Street,Ogba-Ikeja,Lagos.HRM/MA/MDs
I just got it now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KEMISTR3(f): 8:12pm On May 15, 2018
Preciousify:

GNLD!
B.G Ltd
Build Global Services..
BGM....
Pls beware!!!

same coding but different addresses.
I smell them medicine for headache 13,500 plus registration fees 10,500, if you want the weekly supplements of hundred capsules the price is 15,000
Total amount to 39,000 to cure headache of panadol extra 30 naira.
GNLD I hail una oo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bankkydarry: 9:35pm On May 15, 2018
Please if you have an OND in accountancy,you stay around oshodi and you are ready to work for more than a year with us Call this number 08148525293.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by steveslid(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2018
Pls give info about B&S Group ltd. I was sent an interview yesterday. Are they real

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)