Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria (10947 Views)

SEE The Shocking State Of Most Nigerian Universities [PHOTOS] Check Yours Here / Gunmen Invade Birningwari Township In Kaduna State,bomb Police Station And Banks / Robbers Attack Three Banks In Ogbomoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Princecalm(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well, every country wants to move forward and not backwards.
so what are you trying to say
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2014
The banks here in Southern California close at 6pm-Monday thru Friday, and close for business on Saturdays at 2pm.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:

you dont know what you saying! 1 cedi = N52

https://www.google.com.ng/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=0HdFVNy6EoTjatjogogN#q=cedi+to+naira

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:
That same Ghana that businesses don't open till 9am! A very lazy breed of Africans cos in Nigeria by same 9am some businesses have made profit especially in eko.

Back to the issue i think Ghana has a very low crime rate, no money and little hustlers, so they can afford to open banks till 11:59pm.

I went there once and discovered naija too sweet.
Yeah, naija too sweet with generator noise, kidnappings, armed robbery and all the evil in the world. To a Nigerian, a Ghanaian is lazy because he wants to earn a honest living(no mugu no maga ish).

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yeah, naija too sweet with generator noise, kidnappings, armed robbery and all the evil in the world. To a Nigerian, a Ghanaian is lazy because he wants to earn a honest living(no mugu no maga ish).
hahahahaha shitnigerians spewing nonsense since 1800 grin

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
thinkngrowrich:
robbers have stopped stealing worthless Ghanaian cowries since 1888
too many impoversished goats in the sh1thole since lord lugard's time. 90% surviving on less than $2 a day. suffering and smiling azzholes
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:
That same Ghana that businesses don't open till 9am! A very lazy breed of Africans cos in Nigeria by same 9am some businesses have made profit especially in eko.

Back to the issue i think Ghana has a very low crime rate, no money and little hustlers, so they can afford to open banks till 11:59pm.

you need to get your head examined, dog. Ghanaians are lazy yet have built their country and today every nigerian goat wants to go to Ghana? nigerians are hardworking and yet cannot survive without oil? I reckon sitting down in abuja to share oil money every month is a fuleish shitnigerian idea of hard work,huh? or is it the 419, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery or rituals? such a modafaking fooooooooooooooooool inhaling generator fumes. what happened to the groundnut pyramids? f-uck you!

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2014
grin Very soon they will drink the oil.
CrudeGH:
you need to get your head examined, dog. Ghanaians are lazy yet have built their country and today every nigerian goat wants to go to Ghana? nigerians are hardworking and yet cannot survive without oil? I reckon sitting down in abuja to share oil money every month is a fuleish shitnigerian idea of hard work,huh? or is it the 419, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery or rituals? such a modafaking fooooooooooooooooool inhaling generator fumes. what happened to the groundnut pyramids? f-uck you!
The US for the first time failed to import a single barrel of crude oil from Nigeria in July 2014. This troubling scenario, according to industry watchers, would not augur well for the Nigerian economy, which is highly dependent on revenue from oil. Nigeria, Africa’s biggest crude exporter, depends largely on crude proceeds to service over 85% of its budget.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:

Bastard of a who'e. People like you are the product of a leaked condom. Nobody ever planned for you cos you are a useless monkey.

I repeat Ghanians are lazy, go and die.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:

I still repeat you guys are lazy. Always running after miracles, SCOAN is still open for you guys to come and confirm if you should even continue to live sef
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Bastard of a who'e. People like you are the product of a leaked condom. Nobody ever planned for you cos you are a useless monkey.

I understand your frustration, magg0t! Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

you are the most phucked person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish. hahahahaha MUMUgerians are not only lazy apes, they are evil! go and drink acid, foooooooooooooooool

give yourself brain

what can one expect from a country where people are kidnapped for coke and gala? tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
I understand your frustration, magg0t! Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

you are the most phucked person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish. hahahahaha MUMUgerians are not only lazy apes, they are evil! go and drink acid, foooooooooooooooool

give yourself brain

what can one expect from a country where people are kidnapped for coke and gala? tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:

give yourself brain

what can one expect from a country where people are kidnapped for coke and gala? tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka

GO AND DIE
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

I still repeat you guys are lazy. Always running after miracles, SCOAN is still open for you guys to come and confirm if you should even continue to live sef
hahahahahaaha taliking a typical MUMU foooooooooooooooooooooooooool who rans after miracles more than a shitnigerian?

I understand your frustration, fooool. being tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole is most frustrating

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. I guess that is your idea of hard work,huh? such a magg0t embarassed no woncer more than shitnigerian apes 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin so much for "hardworking" MUMUs grin in apehole
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

GO AND DIE
hahahahahh go and chop sh1t, as most MUMUgerians do grin grin grin or you want to eat from the dustbin? grin foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
hahahahahaaha taliking a typical MUMU foooooooooooooooooooooooooool who rans after miracles more than a shitnigerian?

I understand your frustration, fooool. being tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole is most frustrating

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. I guess that is your idea of hard work,huh? such a magg0t embarassed no woncer more than shitnigerian apes 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin so much for "hardworking" MUMUs grin in apehole

As i said to ya brada

GO AND DIE
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

As i said to ya brada

GO AND DIE
DUMMY, NOBODY GIVES A SH1T ABOUT SOME MODAFAKING MUMUS grin THE [b]ARMPIT[/b]OF THE WORLD. FVCKING EDIOT!
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:
grin Very soon they will drink the oil.

The US for the first time failed to import a single barrel of crude oil from Nigeria in July 2014. This troubling scenario, according to industry watchers, would not augur well for the Nigerian economy, which is highly dependent on revenue from oil. Nigeria, Africa’s biggest crude exporter, depends largely on crude proceeds to service over 85% of its budget.
hahahahaha don't mind the modafaking foools! crude oil prices are already falling grin even with oil their country was a zoo grin I shudder to think what will become of that sh1thole when oil becomes am irrelevant product grin perhaps they can export their women abroad to do ashewo work grin grin grin chei suffering and smiling MUMUland grin they are already eating from the dustbin grin life expectancy is 45 grin youth unemployment is 90% grin

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians are so hard working that is why polio is the number tourist advertisement for Nigerians.
sunnyshayne:

BBC:

Nigeria beats Somalia to become the only country in Africa with Polio
The World Health Organisation has identified
Nigeria as the country with the highest figure of
poliomyelitis cases in the world.
The World Health Organisation Country
Representative in Nigeria, Dr. David Okello,
disclosed this in Lagos on Saturday, at the
installation ceremony of the new District
Governor of Rotary International District 9110,
Dr. Kamoru Omotosho, for 2012-2013.
Okello, who noted that Nigeria was ranked
alongside two other countries, Pakistan and
Afghanistan, which are still grappling with the
problem.
According to him, “Indeed Nigeria is now the
largest contributor of global polio burden -nearly
60 per cent. Nigeria is also the only country in
the world to have all three types of polio virus —
Type 1, Type 3, and circulating vaccine-derived
Type 2 viruses."

He explained that the transmission of the
disease in Nigeria poses a real threat to the
global polio eradication effort.
Giving further statistics, he stated that of the 49
cases reported in the country currently, “two-
thirds are from four particular sanctuaries — the
northern states of Borno, Kano, Sokoto and
Zamfara.”
He, however, commended the concerted efforts
of Rotarians worldwide at eradicating the
disease as well as committing their expertise
and resources to improving the welfare of
communities.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/08/
nigeria-is-the-worst-hit-polio-nation-who/

grin grin Nigeria and Ghana no be mates

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

A president who begged for Ebola Vaccine,
begged for Intelligence to combat boko haram,
begged for arms,

Nigeria in China, Seeks $3bn for Agric,
Rail, Airport Projects. Source: http://
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-in-china-
seeks-3bn-for-agric-rail-airport-projects/109828/

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Nigerians are so hard working that is why polio is the number tourist advertisement for Nigerians.

The World Health Organisation has identified
Nigeria as the country with the highest figure of
poliomyelitis cases in the world.
The World Health Organisation Country
Representative in Nigeria, Dr. David Okello,
disclosed this in Lagos on Saturday, at the
installation ceremony of the new District
Governor of Rotary International District 9110,
Dr. Kamoru Omotosho, for 2012-2013.
Okello, who noted that Nigeria was ranked
alongside two other countries, Pakistan and
Afghanistan, which are still grappling with the
problem.
According to him, “Indeed Nigeria is now the
largest contributor of global polio burden -nearly
60 per cent. Nigeria is also the only country in
the world to have all three types of polio virus —
Type 1, Type 3, and circulating vaccine-derived
Type 2 viruses."

He explained that the transmission of the
disease in Nigeria poses a real threat to the
global polio eradication effort.
Giving further statistics, he stated that of the 49
cases reported in the country currently, “two-
thirds are from four particular sanctuaries — the
northern states of Borno, Kano, Sokoto and
Zamfara.”
He, however, commended the concerted efforts
of Rotarians worldwide at eradicating the
disease as well as committing their expertise
and resources to improving the welfare of
communities.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/08/
nigeria-is-the-worst-hit-polio-nation-who/

grin grin Nigeria and Ghana no be mates
chei Kwame, this is serious. the world acclaimed champions of POLIO grin nigeria is last in everything good and first in everything bad grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

no money in Ghana? and yet your banks are rushing to set up here? grin grin grin little hustlers? I guess for you a MUMUgerian, hustling means 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, ritualists, militants, bunkerers, piarates, boko harams, terrorists etc? no, we don't have them. you can find that in that cursed dustbin sh1thole that has earned a reputation for disgracing africa grin

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by Wale112(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigayria is rubbish country
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by QSheba: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
ghanaians grin
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by ElFenomeno1: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
The time now in Accra is 7:25 pm and can you believe i went to the atm to get cash and to my surprise the Bank, CAL bank, was still ope. I mean the doors flung wide open. The workers were moving freely. Then i took a look at the gate, it was open wide and just one or two security and no police man with arms or bullion vans around. The same scenario happened at utc bank and eco bank, and at this particular hour.
Lets take a similar look to Nigeria banks at this hour. You wont even see a single light in the bank because all the doors have been shut, the atm is locked up inside and even the ones outside are insecure. Then the gates are barely open as you walk in to the atm with stern looking faces of security personnel all over you. Not forgetting police cars and securities with guns.
what changed in Nigeria?

It is not a big deal.. Stop trying to make an issue out of it.

Every organisation and country have got varied business/operation hours......
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:

then whats the need of heavily armed security guards around atms and the bank premises? I thought it was a normal thing with all banks until tonight i saw differently in Ghana. and about the banks not having money, please shattap, coz i withdrew almost 500k in naira, thats more than 800 cedis from the atm just now
cretinious gaynian fvctard. U are the one that quoted me some days back in the foriegn section, i couldnt reply because i was serving a ban grin

Now first things first u warthog faced liar, the naira is much more valuable than the cedis, infact, it is west africa's strongest currency.

800 cedis is equivalent to 800,000 cedis and 1 naira is equivalent to 10,000 old cedis grin grin

I hope u know u faceless primitive, that in the year 2007 ghana redominated its currency? grin were by they wiped out 4 zeros from it, were 10,000 cedis is now presented to u in from of 1 cedis but in reality that is 10,000 cedis grin grin grin

The Nigerian 1 naira is 1 naira

The U..S A 1 dollar is actually 1 dollar

The south african 1 rand is 1 rand

BUT grin

The ghanain 1 cedis is actually 10,000 cedis, mumudom of the highest order grin grin grin

U are a deranged lowlife lying mofo cos u never withdraw any 800 chicken change cedis or hsve u been to a nigerian bsnk which official closing time is 4pm and atm is open 24/7 grin grin grin no police men but just securitu guards of the banks grin

U suffering and smiling mofo grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=GHKWAME1 post=27318365][/quote] suffering and smiling and pretending and decieving people crook pated lizard grin

Hajajjahajahaha! What da fuq, nigga posted exchange rate, mad man, that isn't 1 cedis but 10,000 cedis grin

Hehehehe! This vulture must be high on alomo bitters grin

1 us dollars equivalent to 3 new gaynian cedis which is equivalent to 30,000 old gaynian cedis grin

U need mauling of ur dying brain grin

Ur sh1tty currency was redominated ( 4 zeros wiped) so that we wont have a situation like this.

1 pound = 300,000,000,000.cedis, u know it is embarasing huh? grin grin so in order to avoid a situation like this the zeros were put in invisible mode, so it can look more presentable grin
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2014
CrudeGH:
no money in Ghana? and yet your banks grin
my gaynian slave with zig zag head, stop ranting like someone who just ended up being fvcked by a dog grin

Hahaaaja! Deranged lowlife mofo with zig zag head grin that isnt kim kardashian twitter account but that of an imposter,(a ugly gaynian babooon ) ,she clearly admitted on her real twitter account grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by zappyj(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Go to french speaking countries then you would know Nigerians are diligent..

Those guys go from break by 12 till 2 and close by 4.. They resume by 8am...

Go there yourself to see, especially Ecobanks there.
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by blank(f): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
zappyj:
Go to french speaking countries then you would know Nigerians are diligent..

Those guys go from break by 12 till 2 and close by 4.. They resume by 8am...

Go there yourself to see, especially Ecobanks there.

I don catch you, you this ETI staff. So you are bad mouthing your bank eh?
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by 100Cents: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
experimentist:
How much dey for ghana bank

I heard that one man in Nigeria is richer than all the banks in Ghana.

That's why..
Re: The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria by CrudeGH: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
adamskutty:
my gaynian slave with zig zag head, stop ranting like someone who just ended up being fvcked by a dog grin

Hahaaaja! Deranged lowlife mofo with zig zag head grin that isnt kim kardashian twitter account but that of an imposter,(a ugly gaynian babooon ) ,she clearly admitted on her real twitter account grin grin

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot!

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole

Whatever you are smoking must be very strong stuff! Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower?

stvpid maggot!

liberate the sick and generator fumes compromised thing you call brain before you talk because you sound like a damn f00l! grin

When was the last time you heard any good news from that the-dustbin country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Some Love Nairaland / Get This Limited Edition Of Free Recharge Card Generator. / How Much Do You Consider Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.