Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities (114948 Views)

15 Hottest Celebrity Mums In Nigerian Entertainment Industry (photos) / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
@OP can I add?

Minnie Dlamini
South Africa
Actress/ Presenter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
11 Stephanie Okereke-Linus

Nigerian

Actress
Overrated, manly-looking woman.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
See this thing too.Hahahaha so are u fools normal atall.What Ghana mumugerian thing are u talking about? kwasia why didnt u address de one who started it rather. FOOLISH MUMUGERIAN .Your forehead like Kilimanjaro. I will come and tour there ok..Mumu.
be careful of the ppl u xtend ur stupididty to. Cos with d way ur goin. Ur signin up for big trouble a$shole!
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by slimmingcare(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
THESE ARE TRULY RECORD BREAKERS.....GOD REALLY PERFECTED HIS WONDERS ON EACH OF THEM..FACE,SHAPE,BOOBS,BUTTOCKS,HIPS AND LEGS.I LOVE OMOTOLA FOR MAINTAINING HER DECENCY
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
What are Toolz or Tools and Yvonne Okoro doing on the list and that obese shorty with over sized buttocks? grin
OP, are you just name dropping without doing enough research? angry
Toolz should hit the gym and shed her excess fat for her elephant yansh.

The current most popular Nigerian beauty queen Franca Aide is hotter than Toolz and Yvonne Okoro.
She is the one who has put Nigeria on world map for UNICEF's State of the World's Children 2015 http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745.

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by revolt(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
How can a girl wif not buubs be sexy... Team large buubs... Sha tht kenyan na war
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Pain(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Craps
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
All these women are beautiful!!!
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
twerkjack:
be careful of the ppl u xtend ur stupididty to. Cos with d way ur goin. Ur signin up for big trouble a$shole!
Stupid ape.Go n give those trouble to bokoharam.Thinkless shaleless idiot
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
who told them dat they r d most beautiful,have u seen my wife,or is it because she don't come to naked herself publicly?
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chineke di ebube!
Minnie Dlamini is WOW!
I go marry more wives o.
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by kayalla(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
abeg nothing concern me make i dey my lane
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Gemini21: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
natureblack:
I don't think Agbani should be in the list.......

..........that b!tch is just too skinny angry

She lacks big black yansh ...... tongue
tongue
natureblack:

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by AKJA(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2014
So all that is needed is to unclad yourself ( NUDITY) to be adjudged as beautiful. "HOW JUDGE YE"
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Stupid ape.Go n give those trouble to bokoharam.Thinkless shaleless idiot
u go fear. Is this one ghanian English? Lolz oh please don't quote me again looser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
twerkjack:
u go fear. Is this one ghanian English? Lolz oh please don't quote me again looser!
lolx...a nigerian mocking someone of his English. Like seriously? Hahaha animals in Ghana even speaks good English than u fools.Your so called celebrities are now learning to speak with Ghanain accent ..ha
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Graviton2(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2014
natureblack:
this is what an African-lady ought to look like.....

.......not some tooth-pick look-alike lipsrsealed

#bigblackyansh grin

Chisos!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Now playing: Timaya - Ukwu
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
lolx...a nigerian mocking someone of his English. Like seriously? Hahaha animals in Ghana even speaks good English than u fools.Your so called celebrities are now learning to speak with Ghanain accent ..ha
while nigerian accent was voted one of the sexiest in the world, ghanian was among the worst. Ask google dunce. Infact ppl commented on ghanian accents and they were like "those ppl had better stopped speaking English lolz . Only God knows how u found the fingers to type abt accent shamelessly. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by omar22(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Where is Charlize Theron?
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by O0XYGEN: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
twerkjack:
while nigerian accent was voted one of the sexiest in the world, ghanian was among the worst. Ask google dunce. Infact ppl commented on ghanian accents and they were like "those ppl had better stopped speaking English lolz . Only God knows how u found the fingers to type abt accent shamelessly. Hahahahahahahaha
Thank God you didn't say one of the best English accents.Accent doesn't necessarily means "English " .You are very ignorant and I don't blame u.On that list France was found somewhere in the top 5.So you are trying to tell me French people now speak English.You are too dumb and stu.pid.
Besides what has "sexiest accent" got to do with" best/good accent" .Sexiest and best/good are not the same ok.
.Your stupidity is becoming severe.
So who doesn't know that nigerians have the worst English accent in AFRICA.

Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by twerkjack: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Thank God you didn't say one of the best English accents.Accent doesn't necessarily means "English " .You are very ignorant and I don't blame u.On that list France was found somewhere in the top 5.So you are trying to tell me French people now speak English.You are too dumb and stu.pid.
Besides what has "sexiest accent" got to do with" best/good accent" .Sexiest and best/good are not the same ok.
.Your stupidity is becoming severe.
So who doesn't know that nigerians have the worst English accent in AFRICA.
chai god punish Ebola and boko haram. Na because of una, filthy ghanians like this slowpoke dey fit follow me argue. #DiarisGodsha
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by axum: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2014
1stola:

CHAI!
MAKE I GET THIS KIND GIRL AS GIRLFRIEND....

Sorry you are a Negroid, you cannot get a Somali woman. Silly Bantu cheesy
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
natureblack:

must u call her a bitch...

haba sad
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
natureblack:

must u call her a b!tch...

haba sad
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by ZianaJordana(f): 4:39am On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
7 Minki van der Westhuizen

South African

Model/actress
Re: Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities by ZianaJordana(f): 4:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Jonae1:

This is a picture of a skinny and sexy babe
Skinny? Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.