Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Project Or Thesis Or Dissertation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Project Or Thesis Or Dissertation (595 Views)

Can One Put On His Native Wear When Defending His Thesis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Or Thesis Or Dissertation by Redfox(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2008
ARE U A FINAL YEAR OR A POST GRADUATE STUDENT(Pgd, Msc, Mphil, MBA or PhD)
In a world with high variability of risk, there is need for growth and development which is a direct function of research (applied and basic).personally, I am passionate about research because it is that which is needed to create the nonexistent and add to existing literature, qualitative growth cannot be achieved without research and the effective application of research basics, techniques and tools, these and much more defines research as systematic and scientific, a problem solver and an answer to disturbing and recurring estimate.
As a young academia, I am poised to providing you with
 Research materials for the project or thesis or dissertation of your choice.
 Design a reliable model for you
 Run analysis, interpret results and make due policy recommendation(s)
 Bridge the knowledge gap between you and your supervisor (information asymmetry).
 Expert advice on research methodology

Research (financial/business/scientific)Softwares
SPSS, Stata, Eviews, Pcgive, Limdep and Nlogit
Tanagra, Sigmaplot,and Microsoft office excel for
Forecasting and quantitative analysis.
TORA for operations research
Don’t forget that I have a name to protect, a statement to make and a passion to express.

NEED TO LEARN THEN CALL KINGSLEY ON 08063944177
E-mail; ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
FREELANCE ACADEMY

Re: Project Or Thesis Or Dissertation by AmakaOne(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
Redfox:

ARE U A FINAL YEAR OR A POST GRADUATE STUDENT(Pgd, Msc, Mphil, MBA or PhD)
In a world with high variability of risk, there is need for growth and development which is a direct function of research (applied and basic).personally, I am passionate about research because it is that which is needed to create the nonexistent and add to existing literature, qualitative growth cannot be achieved without research and the effective application of research basics, techniques and tools, these and much more defines research as systematic and scientific, a problem solver and an answer to disturbing and recurring estimate.
As a young academia, I am poised to providing you with
 Research materials for the project or thesis or dissertation of your choice.
 Design a reliable model for you
 Run analysis, interpret results and make due policy recommendation(s)
 Bridge the knowledge gap between you and your supervisor (information asymmetry).
 Expert advice on research methodology

Research (financial/business/scientific)Softwares
SPSS, Stata, Eviews, Pcgive, Limdep and Nlogit
Tanagra, Sigmaplot,and Microsoft office excel for
Forecasting and quantitative analysis.
TORA for operations research
Don’t forget that I have a name to protect, a statement to make and a passion to express.

NEED TO LEARN THEN CALL KINGSLEY ON 08063944177
E-mail; ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
FREELANCE ACADEMY

Was ETHICS not part of your training in Uni?

Or did you also use this type of service to get your" degree"?

Rubbish!!

A person pursuing a higher degree should learn how to do all these by themselves.
That is the whole object of the exercise innit?

This type of thing makes me angry.

(1) (Reply)

The Shadekos' / Lagos State Government Please Rescue The Masses / Great Looking Minisite - Step By Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.