Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? (898 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by merits(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
guys i went to my friends house and discovered that he is smelling like 'he goat' i left his house immediately because i feel like vomiting.please guys your contribution to this we make know how to help him out.thanks.
Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by Exjoker(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
The formation of body odors is
mainly caused by skin glands excretions and
bacterial activity. Or in simply, cause by sweat in reaction with dirt via the aid of bacteria's. Regularly wishing the body and applying some cream(anti-bacteria precisely) on the body will help

1 Like

Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by Glowstone(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Mr op i so much hate lies angry, now tell us d truth dat you have body odour then i can help you out, stop lieing angry ...

Now your lies are so cheap , you went to your friends house com'on lets assume you have known dis your friend for a long time or are you telling us dat dis is ur first OF realising your friend has body odour ..well i wont tell you d solution since you are not suffering from body odour angry

very very cheap lie angry angry or you think we are kids
Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by merits(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
@glo if i have body odour i wound'nt ashame of it,cuz you don't know me and you can never know me in your life.so what am i ashame of?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Exjoker:
The formation of body odors is
mainly caused by skin glands excretions and
bacterial activity. Or in simply, cause by sweat in reaction with dirt via the aid of bacteria's. Regularly wishing the body and applying some cream(anti-bacteria precisely) on the body will help
Very true
Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by iyimide(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2014
see a dermatologist..
Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by merits(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2014
iyimide:
see a dermatologist..
tnx guy.
Re: What Are The Causes Of Body Odour/solution? by merits(m): 3:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Glowstone:
Mr op i so much hate lies angry, now tell us d truth dat you have body odour then i can help you out, stop lieing angry ...

Now your lies are so cheap , you went to your friends house com'on lets assume you have known dis your friend for a long time or are you telling us dat dis is ur first OF realising your friend has body odour ..well i wont tell you d solution since you are not suffering from body odour angry

very very cheap lie angry angry or you think we are kids
na wa 4 u o,y do u tink lyk dis?

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House; Help! I Feel Like I Am Choking / Execises That Will Make You Lose Enough Calories In Few Weeks..must READ!!! / Who Is Feeling The Pain [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.