|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,778,688 members, 6,621,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 December 2021 at 08:58 AM
|Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever by hnaubnation: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2014|
ADDRESSING HNAUB'S ACCREDITATION PROBLEM ONCE AND FOREVER (HNAUB)
By dd king (Da'vid King)
Still a student in HNAUB
Houdegbe North American UNIVERSITY is not a baby in age, by records she is twenty two years since 1992. The institution has ninety to ninety five percent of it's population as Nigerians.
To this end, we will consider the varsity as a Nigerian institution training Nigerians.
To nail the continuous bad wave of HNAUB'S Accreditation issue which is in question, which also mars the credibility of the academic set up. To provide answers that will end the scare of having a genuine certificate and secured future, we must review the stated questions that caused the uproar.
1. Students are wasting their time, how genuine is the university and is it accredited?
2. The university is not credible, is it known and accredited to be accepted by Nigeria? Among similar other questions.
All the questions and topics online via media and websites that spread like wild fire touched and mainly gained audience on HNAUB ACCREDITATION.
HERE IS PROOF TO FOREVER BURY SUCH AN UPROAR
1. Houdegbe North American University Benin after being officially launched to operate as an academic institution in 1992, gained Accreditation in 1995 by the Government of Benin Republic (note the system was different then and an update to the accreditation was done 2000/2001 in records) click link below to confirm
2. The National Universities Commission of Nigeria NUC declared HNAUB among registered foreign private universities it recognises. (Click the links below to see for self)
3. HNAUB has since 1995-2000-2001 even uptil date deployed students to Nigeria to serve their country and make the certificate of full effect which is participating in the National Youths Service Corps program NYSC. (with regards of being mobilised to lagos/abuja)
4. Graduates of HNAUB has sent reports of their working experience in accordance to what they learnt in school. i.e they are working, their certificate secured them a job.
Using common sence, for twenty two years an academic set-up that has been tagged with all sorts of false rumors is still producing graduates with reputable testimonies and for twenty two years no student after graduating sued the school for deceiving him/her or elite parents filing a report? Where is the rumors coming from and why? Just last year my close friends convocated and all are presently serving, one already has a job position waiting for his filling of seat.
WHERE THE RUMORS ARE COMING FROM:
1. Polical personalities treaten the institution to acquire wealth (information was withheld) we understand why they withheld it.
2. Angry Students that felt they were unjustly Expelled.
3. Over zealous journalist who did not do a thorough investigation and research before concluding that HNAUB was among the illegal university list, even though they made corrections latter but the effects of their publication caused damage already.
4. Past publication used as today's news, go through the publications and check their dates. The are all back dated and none-to-few is recent.
THE SCARE OF HNAUB NOT ACCREDITED HAD LINKS TO THE BELOW MESSAGE BUT THIS SAME MESSAGE DECLARED HNAUB AS A CREDIBLE INSTITUTION, MAYBE THEY DIDNT READ ALL OF IT. Click the links to find out for self.
“The Evaluation and Accreditation Department of the Federal Ministry of Education is really doing a great work but many people do not know. You find some of these people going to study in unaccredited foreign universities because of deficiency in subject requirement for admission into universities in Nigeria and coming back to put pressure on the Ministry to approve the certificates.
“Nigerians intending to study abroad have always been advised to come to the Ministry to verify the accreditation status of the institution they plan to attend but some of them would not do that. It is when they encounter problems in their school that they run to the Ministry. The people in Evaluation and Accreditation Department will never listen to you if the institution is not a recognised university,” the source said.
This message continues......click the link below
(click more details and get full details)
CLICK THE FIRST LINK TO SEE THE NUC LIST OF ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever by cardoso111(m): 3:15am On Oct 21, 2014|
one would expect some grammar checks before coming out to press!
|Re: Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2014|
David hnaub is not accredted*any school for benin na waste n scam.una no fit pass jamb na why una run go school for benin.laZy ass students
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47