Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

26 Things That Could Change The Rest Of Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 26 Things That Could Change The Rest Of Your Life (756 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life / Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Things That Could Change The Rest Of Your Life by remspotng: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2014
If you pay attention to your everyday life careful enough, you’ll know that you can learn from everything and everyone you come across. Our life is basically full of useful lessons that we should learn.
Here are 26 useful things you need to learn now. How these life theories would lead you to live a different life. 1. Primacy and recency:
People mostly remember the first and last things that occurred, barely the middle.
When scheduling an interview, ask the employer the time slots they do interviews and try to be the first or the last.

2. If you work in a bar or in customer service of any kind, put a mirror behind you at the counter.
In this way, angry customers who approach you will have to see themselves in the mirror behind you and the chance of them behaving irrationally will be lowered significantly.

3. Once you make a sales pitch, don’t say anything else.
This works in sales, but it can also be applied in other ways. My previous boss was training me and just gave me pointers. I was working at a gym trying to sell memberships. He told me that once I got all the small talk out of the way and presented the prices, the first person to talk would lose. It didn’t seem like a big deal but it actually worked. Often there were long periods of awkward silence as the person tried to come up with some excuses, but usually they bought.

4. If you ask someone a question and they only partially answer, just wait.
If you stay silent and keep eye contact, they will usually continue to talk.

Kindly check out the rest here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/26-things-that-could-change-rest-of.html
Re: 26 Things That Could Change The Rest Of Your Life by Yustash001(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Am waiting for the rest....
Re: 26 Things That Could Change The Rest Of Your Life by freshness2020: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Why bring "em here if ♈όϋ can't paste "em!
Re: 26 Things That Could Change The Rest Of Your Life by kelechiMarie(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2014
The rest

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Become A Sports Physiotherapist / Career And Business Resources / Masters Degree Scholarship For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.