Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism (22734 Views)

Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW / Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW / Power Generation Drops By 1,100mw As Egbin Workers’ Crisis Persist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by lastpage: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nobleval:
So what is the essence of the privatization?

Abeg help me ask them o! angry angry

Stewpid people, they ALWAYS come around with different sorts of excuse.... EACH TIME they FAIL!

We have Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, SSS, Armed Civil Defence, e.t.c ....yet we still complain about minor security issues like Vandalism!
Are you telling me you guys are clueless about what can be done to STOP this recurring vandalisation of Pipelines?
Can you not learn from how this is tackled in other countries using technology and Policing?

We need RESULTS.... not all this moaning and complaining please.

Mtchew

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by Tonitelli: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2014
lastpage:

Abeg help me ask them o! angry angry

Stewpid people, they ALWAYS come around with different sorts of excuse.... EACH TIME they FAIL!

We have Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, SSS, Armed Civil Defence, e.t.c ....yet we still complain about minor security issues like Vandalism!
Are you telling me you guys are clueless about what can be done to STOP this recurring vandalisation of Pipelines?
Can you not learn from how this is tackled in other countries using technology and Policing?

We need RESULTS.... not all this moaning and complaining please.

Mtchew

Lastpage!

i suppose ur etc includes the billions being paid to tompolo and company....
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by ayobase(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2014
Anikulhapo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/power-generation-drops-by-1000mw-to-2513mw/

just yesterday I was watching as Pakistan generates 15,000 MW from wind energy.......15,000MW o.

I wanna believe those parading themselves around the President as Minister of Power and some silly advisers coupled with those neckless senators are the ones burying this country is the darkness.

do they even experience black-out.

Shiroro dam? only one plant has been working among four since like 15,000MW years ago.

we need total overhauling in those 3 arms.......especially the senate.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by onoerime: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Light can never be stable in nigeria. The force behind electricity in this country is just so much for any government to handle
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by Olaolufred(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
onoerime:
Light can never be stable in nigeria. The force behind electricity in this country is just so much for any government to handle

[size=14pt]PEOPLE (P) DECIEVING (D) PEOPLE (P).[/size]
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by prezidooo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ds is me
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by Kolade354(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sorry o.

I understand your frustration my brother and I know how painful it is,But again PDP = APC don't you think so? cheesy
yeah i agree with you but let give buhari a chance too or kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by tit(f): 4:19am On Oct 31, 2014
ayobase:

just yesterday I was watching as Pakistan generates 15,000 MW from wind energy.......15,000MW o.

I wanna believe those parading themselves around the President as Minister of Power and some silly advisers coupled with those neckless senators are the ones burying this country is the darkness.

do they even experience black-out.

Shiroro dam? only one plant has been working among four since like 15,000MW years ago.

we need total overhauling in those 3 arms.......especially the senate.

And those around Fashola are telling him to buy generator that can light 100 bulbs!
Nigeria is in trouble gaan

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonagaga:
Abeg we dne hear
baby, i hope u will vote for me for mr nairaland
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by jpphilips(m): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2014
erico2k2:

Sounds like a Joke abi, but the sad part is This true, people vandalize gas pipelines so we dont get gas to the power stations and then no Power, for various crafty reason,Generator suppliers number one culprit,number two Diesel suppliers the rest nah withces

Do you know what a B3 gas pipeline is? Have you seen one in your life?
well, the Article is targeted at dumbos like you who not only had an abysmal education but equally lacks the exposure to see beyond the moustache of your daily bread.

continue f00ling around with incompetence personified.
Re: Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism by jpphilips(m): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2014
erico2k2:

No offence, have you been to any of the Flow stations Before the flair was put out and after to see the lines through which gas get channelled and how they get pressurized?I have been to a location where these pipes get vandalized, its blown by plastic Explosives,or mayB you are thinking someone tried to steal gas lol, the aim is to stop power generation noting more nothing less.

Which location did you visit and saw a vandalised gas pipeline?
What is the name of the pipeline?
What year was the vandalism?

To believe that an individual like you who have been to a flow station believed this nonsense then I must ask if you were a community station attendant who could hardly differenciate between rat and toad.

By even mentioning sabotage is an admittance of failure for a country who use tax payers funds to service the buffoonery of the NSCDC, little wonder they ended up with a Nincompoop like oga at the top.
shameless people.

Where was NSCDC when the sabotage allegedly occurred?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / Fayemi: Oshiomhole’s Allegation Laughable, A Figment Of His Imagination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.