Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband (30155 Views)

Photos From Sikiratu Sindodo's Birthday Dinner / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Nollywood Actress And Actor Sikiratu Sindodo Weds Femi Adebayo (wedding Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by pope732901(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
Popular Light skinned yoruba actress Tayo Odueke popularly called Sikiratu Sindodo is worried that her position as 4th wife to lagos Big Boy MC Oluomo is at stack since she lost her 5month ild pregnancy and his attention has been shifted to some new passions. His promise to even change her car now comes with a condition. Gossip is that he told her that until she gets pregnant again she would keep driving the Murano jeep he bought for her early this year. This is making the actress so sad since she thought she would be the last in Oluomo list of wives.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by lucabrasi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
and in this day and age a young girl will still have this kind of mind set?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by pope732901(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

and in this day and age a young girl will still have this kind of mind set?

Omo, I wonder O.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by alakem(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
she is a disgrace!she is not only going to be out of vogue for he guy she will be out of the guy house soon.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by MrCrackles(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
Core blimey!!

Only in Nigeria
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by shollyaj(m): 12:33am On Nov 15, 2008
and why would she need get worried? for what? She wasnt blind when she was getting herself into the Game with MC Oluomo so why d heck is she fucking complaining? @ tymes i pity ladies and d way they sell themselves so cheap, all in d name of Fame & Money, If this is what gladens her heart then she should learn to live with whateva comes outta of it, " I had she was dating Kunle Afod sometime ago and had to leave him for Oluomo MC" she would have bettered her life if she was still wiv him, OLUOMO MC is a controller in OSHODI and a man with such popularity wont end up having 1 or 2 wives but countless women,
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by adexcarz(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2008
>
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by smile4kenn(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2008
Tayo Odueke popularly known as Sikiratu Sidondo is a big gal. Since she became a star in the Yoruba movie industry, the pretty actress’ has really stepped up.

It is no longer a secret that she is the girlfriend of MC Oluomo Musiliu, the don of the area boys in Lagos, who is really spoiling her rotten with cash and expensive gift items. Her powerful Murano jeep with plate number MC Baby is just one of the stuffs her beau bought for her at the snap of a finger.

And to show that her status has risen to a higher level, Life and Beat gathered that the actress now cruises around with two hefty bodyguards.

It was alleged the big babe was spotted recently at Anthony Village, Lagos where she was shooting a new film, her mean looking ‘bodyguards’ rarely left her side.

Of course, ‘bad belle’ people could not stomach Sidondo’s high profile. Some of them were heard saying, “What is this? Who even wants to kill her sef? Her shakara don too much joo. Wetin bi dis with bodyguard?”
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by Mustay(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2008
Why does PUNCH carry dull stories these days?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by UNLEASHED(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
I wonder o!
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by lucabrasi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
and this makes me wonder, when will the menance of area boys be taken care of,wjo is actually in controll of the lagos state govt area boys or politicians??
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by pope732901(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
smile4kenn:

Tayo Odueke popularly known as Sikiratu Sidondo is a big girl. Since she became a star in the Yoruba movie industry, the pretty actress’ has really stepped up.

It is no longer a secret that she is the girlfriend of MC Oluomo Musiliu, the don of the area boys in Lagos, who is really spoiling her rotten with cash and expensive gift items. Her powerful Murano jeep with plate number MC Baby is just one of the stuffs her beau bought for her at the snap of a finger.

And to show that her status has risen to a higher level, Life and Beat gathered that the actress now cruises around with two hefty bodyguards.

It was alleged the big babe was spotted recently at Anthony Village, Lagos where she was shooting a new film, her mean looking ‘bodyguards’ rarely left her side.

Of course, ‘bad belle’ people could not stomach Sidondo’s high profile. Some of them were heard saying, “What is this? Who even wants to kill her sef? Her shakara don too much joo. Wetin bi this with bodyguard?”

Abeg no mind her jo. Weytin them won kill for her body? Na so her STAR full reach? Just leave her, na those her BODYGUARD go kill her at last.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by adexcarz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by Azo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
hissing *kptsiu*
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by H2O2: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2008
Azo:

hissing *kptsiu*

seconded grin grin
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by pope732901(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2008
adexcarz:

Bros take am easy ooooh. E be like say u don toast her she no come gree ba?cheesy

Toast Sikiratu Sindodo? Muslim? Olorun maje ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ko ni baje fun me.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by mafolayomi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
and who says she is beautiful oooo, as far as am concern she is not, not to even compare to her look ever since she got her self into that mess in the name of getting married to an Agbero with one leg for that matter.
As at the last time i saw her on one TV program last two weeks that she came to advertise one film, she was looking so irritating to me, with blemishes all over her body.
Abeg 4get that babe
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by MrCrackles(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
And who the fuc.k is this sikiratu sindodo sef?!
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by Hardar4lag(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
Am available for her oo let her come and be my Sugar Mummy and she will have as many children as she wants.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by tboy1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

And who the fuc.k is this sikiratu sindodo sef?!

http://www.naijarules.com/photo/data/557/ogogo2b.jpg
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by spikedcylinder: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
Sikiratu Sindodo? With a name like that, why would anyone expect better from her? undecided
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by tRoOE(f): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Sikiratu Sindodo? With a name like that, why would anyone expect better from her? undecided
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO cheesy cheesy that is the funniest comment have seen today
[/size]
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by pope732901(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

lol. You guyz are making me laugh out my ass here. like this my brother. When person no like person na grammar you go dey blow when about them.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by omodoagba(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2009
i think they have divorce now. is that true?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by spikedcylinder: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
Were they ever married?

Gosh! Sikiratu Sindodo and MC Oluomo. Classy. cheesy
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by omodoagba(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
yea,the were married b4,but maybe they have seperate now.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by spikedcylinder: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2009
They were not married. She was his girlfriend.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by omodoagba(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
okay,but they have baby 2gether?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by frankcj(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2010
she should try to be abit patient cos mc oluomo, had already bought her murano suv and in return he need a baby, maybe in  future he  buy her  a jet.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
What stupid patience? For ur information, she's has already been kicked out!!!! What sensible woman if not for greed would wanna be with a man who's got one wife already not to talk of 3?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by frankcj(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2010
She is going wrongh way then,
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
dis tayo gal is rily pisin me off.as fine n sophisticated as she is ,thinks like a typical pepper seller.she did wot an illiterate pepper seller gal shud b doing.am sooo disapointed in ha apart from d fact dat shes educated 2 crown it all she bleached ha skin n fix long scary nails lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed her days in dat money miss road rogue's house r numbered

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo's No Makeup Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.