Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. (1693 Views)

Houseboy Who Beheaded Senior Magistrate Has Been Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Can Social Media Save The Nigerian Soldiers That Have Been Sentenced To Death / Farouk Lawan Has Been Sentenced To 13 Years Imprisonment (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by Saheed9: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Just five years. Smh
Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by Agunnewi: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
If I were him, I would start sharpening my blades into shanks, you know, for self-defense and stuff.
Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by Feedmemore(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Has anyone else noticed the irony in that manslaughter can also be read as 'mans laughter'. I bet Oscar will be laughing too as he's literally got away with murder. Ten months in a prison hospital what a joke. RIP beautiful Reeva.
Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014

Here’s Pistorius giving the Illuminati One-Eyed salute. Yeah, there’s some occult elite Agenda going on with that guy.
Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by Wisdytech(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good for HIM!!!
Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by free2ryhme: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2014

Oscar Pistorius, the Olympic athlete with prosthetic legs quickly became the figurehead of transhumanism and its “infinite potential”. Last month, he was charged for the murder of his girlfriend. Oddly enough, the slogan of his Nike ad was “I am the bullet in the chamber”.
Re: Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Imprisonment. by pat077: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
serves him right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 / Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] / The Igbos And The Quest For The Elusive Fantasy Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.