Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pls How Can I Change The IMEI Number Of My Huawai Modem Want To Use Glo Bis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Can I Change The IMEI Number Of My Huawai Modem Want To Use Glo Bis (3556 Views)

How To Change The Imei Number Of A Lumia Phone / How To Use Glo Bis On Android Without Changing Imei / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Change The IMEI Number Of My Huawai Modem Want To Use Glo Bis by bfacekenne(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls how can i change the IMEI number of my Huawai modem want to use Glo bis
pls is it possible to use Glo bis on Modem
Re: Pls How Can I Change The IMEI Number Of My Huawai Modem Want To Use Glo Bis by Talibanis: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2014
I have searched all round the Internet for the same reason even for my modem and routers but found no available info. Few I found didn't satisfy my desire after personal trials. Maybe someone with a better info can share.
Re: Pls How Can I Change The IMEI Number Of My Huawai Modem Want To Use Glo Bis by overdrive(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Talibanis:
I have searched all round the Internet for the same reason even for my modem and routers but found no available info. Few I found didn't satisfy my desire after personal trials. Maybe someone with a better info can share.

Look for luluosas he is a member of this forum he will help u out.

(1) (Reply)

Chatting Apps that Required No Wifi Internet & No Data Plan / S6 Edge Vs Oneplus 3 / Unlock 9mobile Zte Mf910+ And Mf910 Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.