Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Federal Govt. Is Delaying The Issuance Of Prepared Meters By Discos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Federal Govt. Is Delaying The Issuance Of Prepared Meters By Discos. (387 Views)

FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) / Akwa Ibom State Politics: How Expectation Of N150b Bond Is Delaying Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Federal Govt. Is Delaying The Issuance Of Prepared Meters By Discos. by subterfuge: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2014
INSIDER INFORMATION HAS IT THAT THE GOODLUCK GOVT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLOW-SNAIL SPEED EMPLOYED BY THE VARIOUS PHCN DISCO'S. IN SELLING THE AVAILABLE PREPAID METERS TO THE ALREADY OVER EXPLOITED PHCN USERS.
INSTRUCTION FROM ABOVE TO THE VARIOUS DISCO MANAGEMENTS WAS FOR THEM TO EMPLOY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS TO SETTLE THE FEDERAL GOVT , BY PAYING THEIR SECRET PDP LEVY. THIS UNOFFICIAL AND UNDOCUMENTED MONIES MUST BE PAID IN BY THE VARIOUS DISCOS MANAGEENT WHICH ARE ALL PDP CRONIES.
THESE MONIES ARE FOR PDP CAMPAIGNS.
THAT IS WHY THE DISCOS WILL OPENLY FRUSTRATE EVERY MOVE BY PHCN USERS TO BUY THE AVAILABLE METERS FROM THE DISCOS.
IMAGINE THE DISTRICT ACCOUNTANT TO TELL THE PROSPECTIVE PREPARED METER BUYERS TO KEEP COMING BACK MONTH AFTER MONTH TO CHECK UP IF BANK TELLERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THEM TO TAKE TO THE DESIGNATED BANKS AND PAY IN THE COST OF BUYING THE METERS . IS THIS NOT FRUSTRATING ENOUGH. IS THIS THE FRESH BREEZE OF GOODLUCK.
Re: Why Federal Govt. Is Delaying The Issuance Of Prepared Meters By Discos. by subterfuge: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Sorry dear Nigerians. someone sent me a message that i dont need to pay for a prepaid meter so i asked him why? he said he got his own free.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:- Oscar Pistorius Gets Five Years For Reeva Steenkamp Death / 2015 Election: No Automatic Waiver For New, Returnee PDP Members - Mu'azu / UK Officially Ends Combat Mission In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.