Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé (5670 Views)

S. B. A. N-: Holds Inaugural Meeting Today / What It Takes To B An Obedient Wife / Show God Ur Love, Dn't B An Oliver Twist Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ddooskie(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Who we are?
We are the Space Bookers Association of Nairaland.
What do we do?
We justle for space on the FrontPage(FP) even though we may not have meaningful contributions to the post.
How do we do it?
i. We download the Nairaland mobile app to get updates on new FP topics.
ii. We troll the forum for potential FP posts.
Why do we do this?
We love to have our monicker on the FP and probably get 'likes' to register our existence in the forum.

Where do we meet?
We meet on every frontpage 'FP' material and sometimes on any post that has the potential of making it to the FP; here, we register our presence with,
"in case"
"I was here"
"I'll come back when this makes FP" or "still sleeping, wake me when this makes FP"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?
No! Once we get the update, we leave everything else to[i] "bookspace"[/i] cheesy and later put it up for sale cheesy
Have you sold any of the spaces you've booked?
No data shows that sir but some people do negotiate, they quote you for price of the "land" cheesy

Is it possible to sell a space on NL?
Wait! Lemme as Ifa. cheesy
What'z the craze for FP, are you getting paid for making comments on the frontpage?
cheesy Yes! Lending a voice or just making up the numbers on FP is more than enough cheesy

Can you describe your members?
;DSure! Why not. By their fruits...
1. The "ok" group- no matter how serious the matter is, their comment is always "ok". Some quote the whole post to comment "ok" at the end.
2. The consonants group- they use "q", "k", "jjj" most of these people later modify with meaningful comments, or jokes.

3. Those who make comments before reading. "Lemme book space first"
4. Lazy folks- these ones don't read long posts but usually ask people to summarize for them.

5. The weed smokers- they ask the OP what s/he smokes "OP, na cowdung u smoke? abeg gimme small make I high" or "obviously d OP is on cheap drugs" "U smoke wet weed?"

6. The 'rocks your boat' crew. They'd say, "whatever floats your goat/boat" as the case may be.

7. Issorait guys
8. Pinshures or adonbilivit
9. Ignorant ones- "Please what is an Ini Edo, we don't know anything like that here. I studied in France"
"Who is Wizkid, is he the son of WizKhalifa?

10. People asking for SAUCE(source)

11. Smiley space bookers cheesy cheesycheesy they book space with smileys sometimes irrelevant ones.
12. The searchers- "I'm still searching for the joke." "what is this one saying?" "Wait!, lemme ask Ifa"
i. Omawumi's descendants: "if u ask me, na who I go ask?" cheesy

13. The unconcerned: "story for the gods" "Am I meant to comment on this?" "Tell them" "Aah shoki" "Kermit peeps"
14. GEJ till infinity folks.
COMMENT: "GEJ is working"

15. 3D viewers- they[b] spread mats[/b] and put on their 3D cinema glasses.
16. I'm here to read the comments.
17. Landlords- Proud[b] 'land' owners[/b] and they warn people to steer clear of their 'property'
18. FTC, STC, TTC and people who missed it by whiskers. They'd be like, "I will soon get there"

I'm not expected to know all nah cheesy but the following are gradually going into oblivion:

19. Official derailers
i. People who don't have chargers. "abeg who get pin mouth charger?
ii. People who want to charge their mobile phones. "shey light dey ur side, my fone don nearly die"
iii. People who want to soak garri
iv. Traffic officers: "Oga' face front" "Park well jhor"

20. ETT warrios cheesy to them, every news strip is a sign of[b] End Time Things.[/b]
.......................just like kermit...

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
ok

2 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
I actually took the time to read this and all i could do was laugh through it all. So so true.

3 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ITbomb(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nosyke(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Well, just incase........................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Ameerasexy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Incase of FP.....Loooooooool

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by yungryce: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ddooskie(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
hmmm...still rep-ing grin
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ddooskie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
yungryce:
I forgot ur kind grin cheesy
21. Dot(.) spacebookersgrin

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by emperortony: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Greetings to all the NL spacebookers. Atleast we now have an official thread!!! Without been busted!!! Front page tins. Or mods is this not enough to make front page. Seun pls do the needful, there is neva a mod when you need One. grin

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by yungryce: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
shoki:

I forgot ur kind grin cheesy
21. Dot(.) spacebookersgrin

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by aboyaji(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
i smell front page
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by niggereyez(f): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
-I am not a member though....
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Sparrow13: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
I' m here to read the comment's.
*WATCHING IN 3D*
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Segadem(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2014
aboyaji:
i smell front page
for this one?
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Mhizdimplez(f): 2:17am On Oct 22, 2014
cool
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by aboyaji(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Segadem:
for this one?
hmmmmmm! I smell fp.
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by echobee(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
sad sad sad
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Rounakid(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
I See...
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Pronmix(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
This is most likely the best thing I've read on NL this month. nice elaboration. Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by gbodimowo(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2014
ddooskie:
Who we are?
What do we do?
We justle for space on the FrontPage(FP) even though we may not have meaningful contributions to the post.
How do we do it?
Why do we do this?
We love to have our monicker on the FP and probably get 'likes' to register our existence in the forum.

Where do we meet?
We meet on every frontpage 'FP' material and sometimes on any post that has the potential of making it to the FP; here, we register our presence with,
"in case"
"I was here"
"I'll come back when this makes FP" or "still sleeping, wake me when this makes FP"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?
No! Once we get the update, we leave everything else to "bookspace" cheesy and later put it up for sale cheesy
No data shows that sir but some people do negotiate, they quote you for price of the "land" cheesy

What'z the craze for FP, are you getting paid for making comments on the frontpage?
cheesy Yes! Lending a voice or just making up the numbers on FP is more than enough cheesy

Sure! Why not. By their fruits...
1. The "ok" group- no matter how serious the matter is, their comment is always "ok". Some quote the whole post to comment "ok" at the end.
2. The consonants group- they use "q", "k", "jjj" most of these people later modify with meaningful comments, or jokes.

4. Lazy folks- these ones don't read long posts but usually ask people to summarize for them.

5. The weed smokers- they ask the OP what s/he smokes "OP, na cowdung u smoke? abeg gimme small make I high" or "obviously d OP is on cheap drugs" "U smoke wet weed?"

6. The 'rocks your boat' crew. They'd say, "whatever floats your goat/boat" as the case may be.

7. Issorait guys
9. Ignorant ones- "Please what is an Ini Edo, we don't know anything like that here. I studied in France" "Who is Wizkid, is he the son of WizKhalifa?

11. Smiley space bookers cheesy cheesycheesy they book space with smileys sometimes irrelevant ones.
12. The searchers- "I'm still searching for the joke." "what is this one saying?" "Wait!, lemme ask Ifa"

13. The unconcerned: "story for the gods" "I'm I meant to comment on this?" "Tell them" "Aah shoki" "Kermit peeps"

15. 3D viewers- they spread mats and put on their 3D cinema glasses.
17. Landlords- Proud 'land' owners and they warn people to steer clear of their 'property'
18. FTC, STC, TTC and people who missed it by whiskers. They'd be like, "I will soon get there"

I'm not expected to know all nah cheesy but the following are gradually going into oblivion:

19. Official derailers
ii. People who want charge their mobile phones. "shey light dey ur side, my fone don nearly die"

20. ETT warrios cheesy to them, every news strip is a sign of End Time Things.

Nicely said
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Maccoy1(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Pls who is SEUN nd what is OP...pls am serious, i Need answers even though have been visiting NL 4 A YEAR NOW
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by demix007(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
*spreads mat* waiting for diz to make FP
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by JingoOAU(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
In case
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Iceking1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
ddooskie:
Who we are?
What do we do?
How do we do it?
Why do we do this?

Where do we meet?
"in case"
"I was here"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?
No! Once we get the update, we leave everything else to "bookspace" cheesy and later put it up for sale cheesy

7. Issorait guys
9. Ignorant ones- "Please what is an Ini Edo, we don't know anything like that here. I studied in France" "Who is Wizkid, is he the son of WizKhalifa?

13. The unconcerned: "story for the gods" "I'm I meant to comment on this?" "Tell them" "Aah shoki" "Kermit peeps"

17. Landlords- Proud 'land' owners and they warn people to steer clear of their 'property'

19. Official derailers
ii. People who want charge their mobile phones. "shey light dey ur side, my fone don nearly die"

k

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Iceking1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
So so so so so true, u jst killed it bro, u remembered every single bit of it, bro u are really a genius... U 2 much 999,000,000,000,000 Likes 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Liamm(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Make I book this space first.

Mynd44, mukina2, obinoscopy,

I endorse this for front page. it's so true
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
very hillarious....op yu av been exposed

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w u x y z
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
ddooskie:
Who we are?
What do we do?
How do we do it?
Why do we do this?

Where do we meet?
"in case"
"I was here"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?

7. Issorait guys

19. Official derailers
ii. People who want to charge their mobile phones. "shey light dey ur side, my fone don nearly die"

abeg u get matches?

3 Likes

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by obiZEAL(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
SMOBA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) / Hilarious Chats Between Two Stupid Friends / Be Inspired By The Words Of Wisdom And Quotes By Albert Einstein And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.