Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ;d - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ;d (693 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. / Governor Amaechi Fingérs Patience Jonathan ;D;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ;d by Valfrankie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mr President,
(abeg permit me to call you Bros J),
We are the youths from the hood (THE DISPLEASED MASSES). you know say we been dey your back since your "Nineteen-before-before" days as a VP. When your late principal Yar'adua was sick and incapacitated, we made noise to 've you wear the crown against the wishes of some cabal. Now as oga at the top, you no even remember us even though you were once in this hood, now you arrange face like say you no sabi us again! Oga kilode, wetin happen? When Ebola show face for Naija, na we the masses protect you and na we fight am to stand still. We drink salt water, carry enough salt solution bath take do 'odeshi'! sad What of all the bitter kola we chop in our quest to make sure say ebola no spread mat for Naija? cry You yourself no see ebola for face, na we fight but na you the world dey congratulate. We remember our better doctors n nurses that died in the process, na them sacrifice themselves for this euphoria of victory we are now basking on, and you no even remember any of them give award. Chai oga, e no good o. You dey go Germany treat malaria, enter London buy toothpick, you dey chop 1billion naira food, while people dey starve for hood, and fight over ewa agoyin and bread! Oga why? Chai, 'Diaris God o'!

Boko haram matter, na the common man for hood dey sacrifice their lives make we enjoy peace, give YOU the GLORY.

Unemployment, na we the youths the thing dey bite pass, we dey for hood, man gotta survive, no food, no money, youths carry stick thief, police arrest, soldier shoot. Oga na the hood we dey o! The heat, mosquitoes and hunger here na die. NEPA abi PHCN abi na EDC (that company sef too change name pass airtel) no gree cooperate give us light, even the contractors you give money to tidy our roads don carry everything vamoose. No food, no light, no money, nothing for hood. Life here seems hard as NECO oga, man dey suffer, people dey die, but we still dey smile dey hope say e go better! We dey run go church everyday na to see if GOD go reason our matter, but GOD too busy, that's why he made you the president to take care of minor issues. Abeg do something, shake body anyhow... Remember say na we give you the ladder you take climb enter Aso rock and if you too provoke us, na we go still remove am. If you gather enough mind and liver forget the hood, pray make the hood no forget you because na there shit go hit fan for you. TAN no go fit do anything for you, na people of the 'HOOD REPUBLIC' go arrange everything for you, but if you continue to fall our hands, we go just treat your Bleep up for 2015, na that time devil go knack you hammer for head! gringringrin

On a personal note, The thing now be say I need job and a house (and maybe a small car too ;'( ), I don graduate from the University and no better or manageable work gree show face at all. Abeg what's up, how we go do am? grin

Remember those at the hood sir, we sef be human, we wan enjoy better life too, no chop alone, remember the youths in the hood oga, we sef wan eat food pick meat chop, I dey talk am now o, ehhh.

I know say you go reason our matter cos you are a listening Presido! Whether good or bad sha, you still be our man. I go stop here oga, make I go find where I go see Gen, pay 50 naira take charge my phone! Greet Auntie Patie for us, tell am say na from people of the hood, the masses dey greet am.

I be Valfrankie!

DISCLAIMER! The view expressed here are the PERSONAL VIEWS of the writer, and may or may not necessary reflect that of any know public institution, groups and/or organisation!
Re: My Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ;d by quinnboy: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
I dey come back
Re: My Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ;d by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
If you want Nigeria's leaders to sort out your problems...you better make them implement polices that would take Nigeria from being an oil dependent economy into being an industrial economy....that will generate jobs and spending money.

Economists have long known about “Dutch disease,” which happens when a country becomes so dependent on exporting natural resources that its currency soars in value and, as a result, its domestic manufacturing gets crushed as cheap imports flood in and exports become too expensive. What the PISA team is revealing is a related disease: societies that get addicted to their natural resources seem to develop parents and young people who lose some of the instincts, habits and incentives for doing homework and honing skills.

By, contrast, says Schleicher, “in countries with little in the way of natural resources — Finland, Singapore or Japan — education has strong outcomes and a high status, at least in part because the public at large has understood that the country must live by its knowledge and skills and that these depend on the quality of education. ... Every parent and child in these countries knows that skills will decide the life chances of the child and nothing else is going to rescue them, so they build a whole culture and education system around it.”

Source: Pass the books, hold the oil.

Nigeria must get off oil. Oil is a curse.

(1) (Reply)

I Fell Out With Patience Jonathan Because I Refused To Share Rivers Money With H / Jonathan’s Critics Need Psychiatric Test – Doyin Okupe / Nigerian Lawmakers Have Been Climbing Gate Since 1962

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.